Matt A. just mentioned that the convo between him and Muse involved zombies and detachable penises! HAHAHA! I can't WAIT for the interview!!!

LisaWakeUp: Matt: i'm surprised noone has asked dom, why he's not a raging homosexual?

LisaWakeUp: Me: dom, are you a raging homosexual?

:awesome: OMG, I have a feeling these interviews are gonna make me pee myself. :LOL:

Matt A. just mentioned that the convo between him and Muse involved zombies and detachable penises! HAHAHA! I can't WAIT for the interview!!!

LisaWakeUp: Matt: i'm surprised noone has asked dom, why he's not a raging homosexual?

:LOL::LOL:

Is this going to end up like Loveline? :LOL:

If you were in a zombie apocalypse and could only have one weapon, what would it be? I had a debate with a group of people about that on Friday. It was hilarious.

Detachable penises just reminds me of the song Detachable Penis.

:LOL::LOL:

Amazing. :LOL:

I think we can assume Dom's answer though. :p

Just got done with the gig/interview. I'm on my phone so I prob won't be able to reply to everyone's comments til tomorrow or Friday.

The interview was awesome. We were

only allowed to ask 3 of the 7 questions, and myspace guys/band mgmt chose them. I was able to ask a few conversational questions. I honestly don't remember much, it's still quite a blur. We each went in for about 10 min. My convo went from film soundtracks to zombies to detachable penises to Matt doing some weird ass impression of Japanese fans. Also I got a much more detailed explanation of the point and laugh in Boston.

The interview won't be online for about 2 weeks. Apparantly myspace wants a quick turnaround on this. But it was fucking awesome!!!!

Archived