I wonder if it would surprise them the winners would be from here and some of the questions would of come from here..

Oh yes i dreamt i told dom he looks like thom yorke and mmm needless to say he went a lill feral in reaction being compared to the guy he nearly had a fight with lol.... *hides* :facepalm:

They're interviewing them in about an hour. Kind of hoping Muse twitpics the moment, lol.

So do I. :chuckle:

I bet they're pissin' themselves right now, haha. Can't wait to hear about the questions! :)

Oh hey, person from Grapevine! I used to work at the Harkins in Southlake. :awesome:

if i won this competition id be pissing myself thats for sure how do you prepare your self when you know for a fact your about to sit next to muse? let alone interview them?

also the perfume name would be called "Smelling Good" lol you know cause feeling good smelling good haha ......im sorry... :(

AH! TWITPIC!

The girl next to Matt is Lisa, the Australian winner.

She gave them a boomerang and socks :)

Apparently they did the interviews individually and were allowed to ask three of the questions they submitted, as chosen by Myspace.

AH! TWITPIC!

The girl next to Matt is Lisa, the Australian winner.

She gave them a boomerang and socks :)

Apparently they did the interviews individually and were allowed to ask three of the questions they submitted, as chosen by Myspace.

Wow that isn't a lot of questions. Sucks that they had to be approved by Myspace before hand. I'm going to be annoyed if they are generic ones.

Archived