hope you all enjoyed it :D

happy april fools

So what's going on? Some people are saying how beautiful this Exo 4 is but it's being sung by some kid? I don't understand. Is this just something arranged by the mods.

And if it is real, how limited is the time we can download it and is it going to be released?

So what's going on? Some people are saying how beautiful this Exo 4 is but it's being sung by some kid? I don't understand. Is this just something arranged by the mods.

And if it is real, how limited is the time we can download it and is it going to be released?

:facepalm::LOL:

It's nothing to do with the band, all arranged by the mod and admin team here on the board :chuckle: Still download it though as it does contain at least one track you'll enjoy.

they either have shocking taste or were being sarcastic.

N0oo! :'( I waited all day for my friend online so I could send the link to him, and now it gets reverted!

the link still works

they either have shocking taste or were being sarcastic.

the link still works

I'm almost lost for words! :LOL: I'm going to get you lot to finish my essay for me the time I've wasted trying to do that especially as its already late! :fear::LOL:

Awww I wanted to hear the special new track! :'(

And the link doesn't work for me.

I'm almost lost for words! :LOL: I'm going to get you lot to finish my essay for me the time I've wasted trying to do that especially as its already late! :fear::LOL:

Awww I wanted to hear the special new track! :'(

And the link doesn't work for me.

you might still find it beautiful it is quite a moving rousing piece although muse themselves didn't compose it. you may still enjoy the guiding light remix that's a genuine remix of muse's work and seems to be very popular.

you should have wrote the essay first, i'm disappointed that a member of the board has disregarded their studies for this band. I think the band would be disappointed too :noey:

you might still find it beautiful it is quite a moving rousing piece although muse themselves didn't compose it. you may still enjoy the guiding light remix that's a genuine remix of muse's work and seems to be very popular.

you should have wrote the essay first, i'm disappointed that a member of the board has disregarded their studies for this band. I think the band would be disappointed too :noey:

:LOL: I just heard the first track on You Tube! OMG! :LOL: Anyway back to the bloody essay!

You guys are really confusing me.

i'm downloading it now, and I have a horrible feeling its gonna be a joke

IS IT REAL??? (tell me the truth this time...)

100% Genuine.

Omg it's so beautiful. Actually crying :'(:'(

I can't fucking believe I fell for it!:facepalm: I feel so stupid now... Seriously though, was I really the only one..? Please say no...

That being said, it was the funniest Aprils Fools ever! Creep = EPIC LOL! :LOL:

I totally fell for it! Everyone at first was raving about it and not letting on that it was a joke. I was like :awesome: New song!!! But I caught on quickly enough! :LOL:

Edit: However, it was only March 31 here at the time. :phu:

Archived