I've seen from a press release the CD version will be limited to 5000 copies across Europe so it should be easier to get than the US vinyl.

I think that's a typo Niall, I read somewhere it was 6,000 copies across Australia! :LOL::LOL::LOL::D:D:D :p:p:p :):):);););)

Well I'm not going to try and download it anymore because it's doing weird things to my computer and besides I've got to pry myself away - essay deadline.:( I'm hoping that when they're all up and about the corrupt file will be sorted out.

But anyway thanks so much Muse for doing this. I'm not sure it's always deserved but you are so good to your fans. :) xx

Well I'm not going to try and download it anymore because it's doing weird things to my computer and besides I've got to pry myself away - essay deadline.:( I'm hoping that when they're all up and about the corrupt file will be sorted out.

But anyway thanks so much Muse for doing this. I'm not sure it's always deserved but you are so good to your fans. :) xx

[link removed]

Someone put it on youtube.

I will say the same I said before:

HIJOS DE PUTA!!! I almost die in extasis when i saw it, and after that i almost die laughing when i have listen to it!!! Come on! They are so cruel with us, their pour talifans!!! it's ok, we love them no matter what:rolleyes: :stongue:

Domy, dear, is this a kind of a revenge for something?:eyebrows:

But now I have seen this:

....wooooowwww!!! I'm speechless, just rolling over the floor laughing even more!!!

Archived