If you download the songs and check the composer, her name is Sofia Proll. And when you search on google you can find a link to facebook. The profile picture is nobody but Matthew ;) Strange story isn't it. And the "Feeling Good" track sounds like a Mk Ultra live :LOL:

Has anyone been able to transfer feeling good (mk ultra) on their ipod? I've tried but itunes doesn't recognise the song

I've haven't tried with this one, but I already had the very same recording of the song that works like a charm.

Want that one?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Fan favorite Feeling good and Remix of GL :awesome: and Exo part 4 is too, too beautiful. I'm even bleeding from my ears, from pure, awesomness :supersad: viva la muse for creating such beauty.

Hey! New to this and just asking, in Exo part 4 Salvation, is there supost to be a wierd voice in the background? And who's voice is that cause it doesn't sound like matt.

Hey! New to this and just asking, in Exo part 4 Salvation, is there supost to be a wierd voice in the background? And who's voice is that cause it doesn't sound like matt.

See my last post...about 4 posts above this one.

Archived