try saving it before opening it if you're not already doing so?

I have saved it. But it wouldn't open. And when I try and open it - multiple Internet Explorer windows open to the point that I have to shut down the computer.

all I want to know is how that person managed to record the click track durin MK Ultra... :wtf:

At first i though the song had been put through NeedsMoarCowbell.com :LOL:

but srsly, how?

I agree. I posted this earlier either in this thread or the one in Main Muse - is it possible that Dom's click track (which is a faint cowbell sound) leaked into the audience mix?

I agree. I posted this earlier either in this thread or the one in Main Muse - is it possible that Dom's click track (which is a faint cowbell sound) leaked into the audience mix?

Im not sure how it would, and even if it was, im sure the guys manning the sound desk would quickly be able to recitfy the problem... how odd :LOL:

I have saved it. But it wouldn't open. And when I try and open it - multiple Internet Explorer windows open to the point that I have to shut down the computer.
try with another one. firefox, googlechrome, safari...

if it's any help this is where i sourced (stole) it from:

Yeah I saw that somewhere in the middle of this thread, but there isnt really any indication where it came from :erm::(

Doesn't seem to be on any other songs that person uploaded from the same gig either...

but either way, those recordings are epic quality! :ohmy:

I noticed that people kept saying April fools in the threads within about a minute of downloading it so I asked Kev if we can put a filter on it, and Kev used is php magic to censor any reference :D April Fools day became Ultimate Muse Releases day.

When people on muselive questioned it I told them Muse were doing a series of days on the 1st of every month until December where they would release a single. :LOL:

:LOL: That's amazing

Yeah I saw that somewhere in the middle of this thread, but there isnt really any indication where it came from :erm::(

Doesn't seem to be on any other songs that person uploaded from the same gig either...

but either way, those recordings are epic quality! :ohmy:

muse always know how to give to fans :)

Yeah, someone on YouTube commented on hearing the click track (for those non-drummers, this is an audible metronome to help keep time perfect - especially important when a band has synchronized sound FX, visuals, backing tracks/sequencers). Dom's is apparently a faint cow bell that he has to strain to listen to and doesn't generally hear if he is on time because of the loudness of his own kit.

It could also be an audience member with a cow-bell!

or like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb0D8JI4TmQ&NR=1

or this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57M3rKfYnpg

If I remember correctly the Nagoya bootleg was taken from the sound going into the boys ear monitors so that might be why it sounds funny.

seems to make sense tbf, plus maybe a combination of the live sound from a microphone because it sounds way to "live" and airy to be an IEM monitor track... but none of the other songs seems to have any click track at all, which just makes it even more confusing :LOL:

seems to make sense tbf, plus maybe a combination of the live sound from a microphone because it sounds way to "live" and airy to be an IEM monitor track... but none of the other songs seems to have any click track at all, which just makes it even more confusing :LOL:

Which other tracks are you talking about? Most of the Nagoya tracks sound like that to me.

Yeah, and the boys have different monitoring needs. Drummers lean on bass and click. Matt wouldn't need his vocals and certainly wouldn't need a click.

Archived