Just download it. It's worth it. Didn't you see it here? http://board.muse.mu/salvation/

I'm desparate to hear it but the file won't open!:( I tried all the suggestions but I haven't got the right software and don't know how to do it! :( If anyone could help I would be very grateful. Am I right in presuming that the joke is the Guiding Light and Feeling Good part!? I love them so much just for doing that! :LOL:

I thought there was nothing on it at all. That would have been so cruel! :LOL: But even then I would have still loved them, after I'd sworn at them and knocked them about a bit! :LOL:

I'm desparate to hear it but the file won't open!:( I tried all the suggestions but I haven't got the right software and don't know how to do it! :( If anyone could help I would be very grateful. Am I right in presuming that the joke is the Guiding Light and Feeling Good part!?

I thought there was nothing on it at all. That would have been so cruel! :LOL: But even then I would have still loved them, after I'd sworn at them and knocked them about a bit! :LOL:

google chrome will get it for you. and you must hear salvation! for me it's better than OoS

google chrome will get it for you. and you must hear salvation! for me it's better than OoS

Thank you I'll try that! :)

Edit: I downloaded Google Chrome but it still says the zip file is invalid! I must be doing something wrong.:( Such a computer noob! :(

Thank you I'll try that! :)

Edit: I downloaded Google Chrome but it still says the zip file is invalid! I must be doing something wrong.:( Such a computer noob! :(

hmmm? Then I don't know.. didn't work for me at first but then I got home and used google chrome and got in 2 minutes.

Archived