My reaction to those still not getting that it was us mods having a joke...

Custom_Awesome_Smiley_10_by_LinkG07.png

Oh and also, stop giving Muse the credit for our work :LOL:

awww popey (and the rest of the mods) thanks so much! this was the most lolzy april fools day joke! but still one question comes to mind

how did you guys make it that everytime we typed april fools day ultimate muses realse day came out?

awww popey (and the rest of the mods) thanks so much! this was the most lolzy april fools day joke! but still one question comes to mind

how did you guys make it that everytime we typed april fools day ultimate muses realse day came out?

just...

if (isset($this->post['pagetext'])) {
$this->post['pagetext'] = str_ireplace('april fool', 'Ultimate Muse Release', $this->post['pagetext']);
}

My reaction to those still not getting that it was us mods having a joke...

Custom_Awesome_Smiley_10_by_LinkG07.png

Oh and also, stop giving Muse the credit for our work :LOL:

eh? this would have been nothing had dom not recorded us that stunning rendition of creep. big thanks to dom

YOU guys are real AWSOME :D:kiss:

THAT was the part that confused me. I kept thinking what the hell is all this Ultimate Muse Release day crap!? :confused:

:facepalm:

I noticed that people kept saying April fools in the threads within about a minute of downloading it so I asked Kev if we can put a filter on it, and Kev used is php magic to censor any reference :D April Fools day became Ultimate Muse Releases day.

When people on muselive questioned it I told them Muse were doing a series of days on the 1st of every month until December where they would release a single. :LOL:

I noticed that people kept saying April fools in the threads within about a minute of downloading it so I asked Kev if we can put a filter on it, and Kev used is php magic to censor any reference :D April Fools day became Ultimate Muse Releases day.

When people on muselive questioned it I told them Muse were doing a series of days on the 1st of every month until December where they would release a single. :LOL:

Do I smell a new meme?

Bless them :LOL:

just...

$this->post['pagetext'] = str_ireplace('april fool', 'Ultimate Muse Release', $this->post['pagetext']);
}

Ah, the classic 'if isset' gag :chuckle:

Though I'm surprised it's not a board tool already, in the same way as censoring works on other boards... nearly set someone's name to show up as something else a couple of weeks ago...

I think the "oh this is so wonderful and making me cry" sarcasm that everyone played into was slightly overplayed! :fear::LOL: No wonder it was confusing for those, like me, who didn't get to hear it! I thought it was a joke at first and then not a joke when I started reading the posts, or partly a joke!

It was very funny but at the same time rather disappointing (edit: majorly disappointing in fact) that there isn't a fourth part to Exogenesis)! And that Muse hadn't afterall given us something special. Though I suppose saying it was "highly anticipated" was a bit of a giveaway since we hadn't heard anything about it! :LOL:

PS It was also a little disappointing that Muse weren't afterall taking the piss out of the Feeling Good and Guiding Light hate.;)

just...

}

Man, I'd love it if you set it so that "cunt" wordfiltered to "very nice person"...that would annoy quite a lot of people, especially a few of the banter regulars :LOL:

Ah, the classic 'if isset' gag :chuckle:

Though I'm surprised it's not a board tool already, in the same way as censoring works on other boards... nearly set someone's name to show up as something else a couple of weeks ago...

yeah we have a censoring system in place although it replaces each character in a work with what you want to replace so it couldnt work for the job

Archived