Bring on the polls! I think it'd be fun. Just don't let it seep out into the media.

The polls would be great because the Europeans would help us out (I presume) and vote with our wanted rarities. They owe us for voting good songs for their polls... :p

I dunno why they're complaining, Texas got three dates last tour. Muse are trying to hit some different states. :erm:

In Texas' defense, SXSW shouldn't really count, since it was such an exclusive thing (not to mention a short set). And the state itself is so large, they could still do places like El Paso, Corpus Christi, or San Antonio (if ACL doesn't have anything in their clause preventing that... Austin's really not that far away).

In Texas' defense, SXSW shouldn't really count, since it was such an exclusive thing (not to mention a short set). And the state itself is so large, they could still do places like El Paso, Corpus Christi, or San Antonio (if ACL doesn't have anything in their clause preventing that... Austin's really not that far away).

If they came to El Paso I'd sell my Rio Rancho ticket in a heartbeat :eek:

Real Muse fans live in America. Take a good look around these boards.

You speak the truth:musesign:

I think I'll skip the L.A. and Anaheim shows, and wait for (hopefully) a date closer to me.

If not, no big deal. I saw the Spring Tour. I have the shirt, book and poster. I'm happy I got to see Muse live. :D:p

That's what I'm doing too, if I did the LA gig my account would probably not be happy. I kind of went crazy yesterday because I wanted to go to the LA one badly, but it's better to just be patient and see if they release any more NorCal dates. I will think happy thoughts:happy:

That's what I'm doing too, if I did the LA gig my account would probably not be happy. I kind of went crazy yesterday because I wanted to go to the LA one badly, but it's better to just be patient and see if they release any more NorCal dates. I will think happy thoughts:happy:

The gaps in September and October make me hopeful for a NorCal date.

They could start in San Diego and work their way up here. :D

THERE has to be a lot more US dates to be announced, there is Oklahoma on

the 8th of October and then nothing until the 21st October up in Quebec City, QC.

That is like two weeks free, what are they going to do fly back Home for a break again?

No way, there has to be more dates. And even their Sept shows with Staples Center

in LA on Sept 25th and then nothing more for a whole week until Oct 1st in

Rio Rancho, NM. There has to be at least a date added in there too!

Not to bitch but who ever manages Muse needs to be kicked in the head. I have

never ever heard of a band that announces gigs and then the pre-sale goes on sale

the next day. Or announces shows and a month ahead or less announces more shows

at such short notice.

I'm afraid if Americans got to choose the set lists, SMBH, Starlight and Uprising would win out.

Who else, besides avid fans, are going to come on the board and vote on a setlist? People who just want to hear those songs wouldn't care to do something like that. They are going to end up hearing it anyways.

Exactly!

Bring on the polls! I think it'd be fun. Just don't let it seep out into the media.

Oh I do hope so!

:D charolette here I come

You're late! :p And whaddya mean Charlotte? Charlottesville, maybe? I bought a ticket for Minneapolis. :stunned:

I'm trying to patiently wait for more dates and stay calm and cool and collected...But I can't, I want more dates, I want them now, I want to know if in New york or around new york so I know where I am heading to, and I want the tickets in my hand!!!

:$

sorry about that...end rant

but on a serious note- more dates please!

No way. I'd find a way to hack the voting, but not obviously, just get something like The Groove or Hyper Music or Blackout or The Small Print or Fury at 10% :yesey:

lol what we'd need to do is get all of the boardies' friends and family to vote for the songs we want. Otherwise, you might get busted like some of the hacked European polls did, and then those songs were disqualified : (

lol what we'd need to do is get all of the boardies' friends and family to vote for the songs we want. Otherwise, you might get busted like some of the hacked European polls did, and then those songs were disqualified : (

That's because they went overboard and gave Space Dementia like 25%.

But yeah if they did the setlist polls for US I we would need to find a way to get the rarities to the top. I'd go on a rampage if the regulars were in the top 5.

I posted this in it's own thread after I realized not many people would see it here.

Because pre-sales are happening right now as I type this..

My friend got this link from his buddy, a lot of times tickets for artists will go for

sale online hours and even sometimes days before they are suppose to. I already got

tickets already for another show and I want to wait before Muse announces more

tour dates in other cities. There are a few pre-sales going on now and even

in the next few hours for Muse shows. And now we all now why they sell out,

because all the jerks know the tricks and screw the real fans and re-sell then

on ebay and stubhub etc..

go to the link below and just search Muse and you will see the pre-sale time and date

next to them and even though they say a few hours still try them, this even offers up more

tickets sometimes according to a lot of people. I can't believe ticketmaster lets this

go on, oh well good luck Musers and hope you score some great seats!

Muse pre-sale tickets special code

Archived