Since it looks like they're selling tickets behind the stage for this leg of the tour as well, they've probably just left the towers somewhere in California since I think they're doing mostly festivals and outdoor venues over the summer.

Hope they announce shows close to everyone here. There's no way they'd skip New York though.

So there using the towers again? The towers I don't mind, I just hope the setlist changes a little bit, a few different songs here and there wouldn't hurt.

I'm not complaining about the setlist though, Saw them at MSG and loved it, and saw them in Vegas and loved it, I would just like a little mix up for the next gig.

So there using the towers again? The towers I don't mind, I just hope the setlist changes a little bit, a few different songs here and there wouldn't hurt.

I'm not complaining about the setlist though, Saw them at MSG and loved it, and saw them in Vegas and loved it, I would just like a little mix up for the next gig.

I don't know for sure that they're using the towers again, I just know that for at least the Staples Center show they were selling seats to areas behind the stage, which would indicate that they will use at least a similar stage.

I don't need a big mixup in the setlists, would be nice to just get at least one rarity, like Dead Star.

I don't see any reason why they wouldn't use the towers again. I mean, they spent all that money on the setup, and it's still The Resistance tour, so.... Honestly I'd prefer they didn't use them, but it doesn't really bother me. I'm sure it's appreciated by people in some of the seated areas.

But yeah, some setlist shake-up would be refreshing to say the least. Bring on the polls! :D

:awesome: :awesome: Um, YES! My life would be complete if they came to CT or back to Boston.

Yes me too! It would be amazing if they did Hartford AND Boston, or New York, or anywhere within a three hour radius. I'm determined to see them in the fall though, so if I have to I'll get my passport and make the trek to Quebec! But I really hope they announce some more shows soon.

Exactly :LOL: Its the perfect plan :awesome: Anyway, it helps to have some friendly faces around :happy:

Totally. Last time I didn't actually meet any boarders because I didn't want to shout around for them, but this time I'm traveling with boarder so... :p Still, I made line buddies, seat buddies, GA buddies and the like, especially when I was alone for half the day when waiting in line at the DC show. It was fun though, besides freezing. :LOL: Oh, and almost forgot, security buddies. Same security team for 2 shows = win. I even went on a mission to buy fries for them, haha.

Totally. Last time I didn't actually meet any boarders because I didn't want to shout around for them, but this time I'm traveling with boarder so... :p Still, I made line buddies, seat buddies, GA buddies and the like, especially when I was alone for half the day when waiting in line at the DC show. It was fun though, besides freezing. :LOL: Oh, and almost forgot, security buddies. Same security team for 2 shows = win. I even went on a mission to buy fries for them, haha.

:eek: I met several in Atlanta and a few in Nashville. It was brilliant. You really need to meet some :yesey: I will gladly meet you :awesome: Security buddies.... I eed to attempt this

:eek: I met several in Atlanta and a few in Nashville. It was brilliant. You really need to meet some :yesey: I will gladly meet you :awesome: Security buddies.... I eed to attempt this

Yeah, I know. I recognized people on the board after who were like right next me, like I know what Ducky looks like now, haha. But I never talked to them there... And the DC security guys were awesome. I want a Verizon Center show just for the excuse to go see my buddies again :LOL: Seriously, if you talk them (because otherwise they're bored), they'll give priority for giving out stuff to you because they like you. Ex: I didn't ask, I was just handed a popped eyeballoon and a guitar pick (no logo though) from the sound check. Oh, and the sound crew. If you want setlists, the sounds crew is your friend. How the hell do you think I got an MSG setlist when I had a seat there, after all? :D Went down to the sound booth.

I don't think they're doing passwords this time.

wait, wasn't the San Diego pre-sale like yesterday or something?

Well it's for the radio presale on Live Nation...I keep hearing people asking about the password but I haven't found it out! It would be great if there was none..it would make it a whole lot easier but I'm just terrified that there will be one and i don't know it! :LOL:

Well it's for the radio presale on Live Nation...I keep hearing people asking about the password but I haven't found it out! It would be great if there was none..it would make it a whole lot easier but I'm just terrified that there will be one and i don't know it! :LOL:

ah yikes! good luck. If it asks for a password try the radio station name or something. or 'muse' or something really stupid :LOL:

Exactly :LOL: Its the perfect plan :awesome: Anyway, it helps to have some friendly faces around :happy:

It really is fun meeting people from the Muse board. I mean, if you're into that kind of thing... And don't forget you can always get your personalized Muse forum tee shirt here: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=6670595#post6670595 I had several people yell out "Furygirl!" and come over to chat. :cool: I never used to be that outgoing, but Muse brings it out of me, I guess. That and being old and not giving a shit anymore what people think. :awesome:

Archived