ARG! My sister messaged me to say she got tickets to one of their LA shows...WHEN ARE THEY ANNOUNCING MORE DATES?! I'm so antsy :eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad:

she has to be talking about either the LA or OC show.. Most people refer to the OC show (at the Honda Center) as a LA show.. That's probably what she means.

My 30 Seconds to Mars show is postponed til November.... :(

I need some cheering up from MUSE :happy:

Please come to Charlotte ...please...

I just read about that. We were thinking of going to that show if it didn't rain since it's a few hours drive to Charlotte for us. Who in the band is sick? Apparently they are doing the show tonight though.

I keep hoping that maybe when Muse announce FL dates, there will be an NC date thrown in there. :)

I just read about that. We were thinking of going to that show if it didn't rain since it's a few hours drive to Charlotte for us. Who in the band is sick? Apparently they are doing the show tonight though.

I keep hoping that maybe when Muse announce FL dates, there will be an NC date thrown in there. :)

yeah i'm upset .. I've been waiting for 3 years to see them again.. but that's life.. Jared is sick... but don't understand why are gig is postponed for us and our show is sunday.. they have one tonight and saturday...?? i think maybe because it is outside?! who knows.. but at least it's postponed instead of cancelled.

Yeah I'll go see Muse in NC and FL for sure!!! :)

Same here. I just feel great that I have the privilege to see them. Plus I've seen an 18 song set during the Resistance tour :LOL:

Me too at MSG. And apparently I got to hear a great setlist at ACL 2008, with like Micro Cuts, BaH, Sunburn, and Take a Bow, but I wasn't a big fan then and the only thing I remember from the show is Knights of Cydonia opening and the robots during SMBH. I kind of want to kill myself over this. I hate when I do this kind of shit! Oh, and I remember how excited I was to hear MotP and I broke someone's umbrella, and there was a lot of weed and a Jamaica flag... yeah... I'm an idiot. What a waste of great music on me. :supersad:

Me too at MSG. And apparently I got to hear a great setlist at ACL 2008, with like Micro Cuts, BaH, Sunburn, and Take a Bow, but I wasn't a big fan then and the only thing I remember from the show is Knights of Cydonia opening and the robots during SMBH. I kind of want to kill myself over this. I hate when I do this kind of shit! Oh, and I remember how excited I was to hear MotP and I broke someone's umbrella, and there was a lot of weed and a Jamaica flag... yeah... I'm an idiot. What a waste of great music on me. :supersad:

Nonsense. Muse is never wasted on anyone :happy: They are to be enjoyed by all :yesey:

Nonsense. Muse is never wasted on anyone :happy: They are to be enjoyed by all :yesey:

It was a waste though, because now I'd die to get this setlist:

Knights Of Cydonia

Map Of The Problematique + Riff

Hysteria

Supermassive Black Hole

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Feeling Good

Sunburn

Soldier's Poem

Invincible

Starlight

New Born

Ashamed Riff + Short Riff

Time Is Running Out

Plug In Baby

ENCORE:

(JFK Speech)

Take A Bow

Microcuts

Stockholm Syndrome + Outro Riffs

But I can't fucking remember it! AHHHHH!!!!!

It was a waste though, because now I'd die to get this setlist:

Knights Of Cydonia

Map Of The Problematique + Riff

Hysteria

Supermassive Black Hole

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Feeling Good

Sunburn

Soldier's Poem

Invincible

Starlight

New Born

Ashamed Riff + Short Riff

Time Is Running Out

Plug In Baby

ENCORE:

(JFK Speech)

Take A Bow

Microcuts

Stockholm Syndrome + Outro Riffs

But I can't fucking remember it! AHHHHH!!!!!

Holy fuck :stunned: They closed with Stockholm too :'( What I would give to see a gig where they close with it :supersad:

Holy fuck :stunned: They closed with Stockholm too :'( What I would give to see a gig where they close with it :supersad:

It was quite a set I wont lie, that one from ACL is basically the same as the one they played in Dallas at Nokia. Such a great fucking show.

Archived