I'm going to go ahead and call NYC dates on October 23 and 24. I don't see why they wouldn't. I want a Musey weekend in NYC! :D

Only thing is that would be smack dab in the middle of the ALCS if they did... I dont want to have to choose between the Yankees and Muse :(

Only thing is that would be smack dab in the middle of the ALCS if they did... I dont want to have to choose between the Yankees and Muse :(

Hate to say it, but if it came down to one or the other, it'd have to be Muse... this coming from a lifelong Bronx Bomber. If you miss the Yankee game, you can check your phone during the concert or watch the highlights after the show (or even a rerun) and still be satisfied knowing that they won. If you miss the Muse concert, you risk missing what will probably be a thousand times better than the March show, and finding out about the awesomeness that you missed here on the boards won't be satisfying at all. Also, the Yanks will be in the ALCS next year, and the next and so on. Muse may not return for years. Besides, we're gonna catch the World Series... ;)

And please replace the unneeded live TR songs with Absolution, Oos, and Showbiz. :happy:

Yesssssss....Absolutionnnnn *thinks that's their best CD*

I saw them twice during the Absolution tour...Butterflies and Hurricanes live is a RELIGIOUS experience! :eek:

i wonder if they'll release more dates next monday :shifty:

I find it shocking there are still tickets available through the Muse pre-sale for most of the shows. :stunned: I wonder if they made more available this time since there was such a hullabaloo or uprising about the pre-sale last time. :facepalm:

I'm thinking it may be because of the more low-key nature of the release of these dates and the short warning for the presale. There wasn't a lot of time to build interest and get people waiting. It all happened so fast I can't believe it's over :LOL: Plus a lot of the shows are in secondary markets rather than primary and even back in Dec it was easier for people to get the UT tickets than the NY ones.

Oh fuckity fuck jdsgnsjnsg

I wish they would announce the dates already. I have a friend in NYC and she's bitching about how they're not going there. I told they would announce more dates and she's like "well I spoke to someone who knows more than you do". ugh fuck you fine if that's what you want to believe

/rant

so yeah, I'm not stressed out that thay didn't annouced everything now. I'm stressed out by people who think that they did announced it and that is it.

Oh fuckity fuck jdsgnsjnsg

I wish they would announce the dates already. I have a friend in NYC and she's bitching about how they're not going there. I told they would announce more dates and she's like "well I spoke to someone who knows more than you do". ugh fuck you fine if that's what you want to believe

/rant

so yeah, I'm not stressed out that thay didn't annouced everything now. I'm stressed out by people who think that they did announced it and that is it.

Link her the date announcement on the main site. Obviously this person who "knows more than you do" doesn't read Muse's site or know what they're talking about.

Maybe they won't come back to New York (I thought I heard rumors about a gig there though) but they're definitely announcing more dates.

Link her the date announcement on the main site. Obviously this person who "knows more than you do" doesn't read Muse's site or know what they're talking about.

Maybe they won't come back to New York (I thought I heard rumors about a gig there though) but they're definitely announcing more dates.

That's the thing. I already linked her and two days ago! and I linked her to this as well. Well I guess there are some people you can't reason with :LOL:

i dont care what date the concert is, i just want the presale to be on a day and time that i am not in class or at work. last concert was a nightmare for me to get a ticket.

+1 I'm hoping for the same, last time was a nitemare, I need to be home on my computer and ready, not frantic at work on my laptop or my phone.

+1 I'm hoping for the same, last time was a nitemare, I need to be home on my computer and ready, not frantic at work on my laptop or my phone.

I'm worried about that too. It'll most defintiely be when I'm at work =/ and my work computers are terrible. I might just have to take the day off lol.

Yesssssss....Absolutionnnnn *thinks that's their best CD*

I saw them twice during the Absolution tour...Butterflies and Hurricanes live is a RELIGIOUS experience! :eek:

Aw yeah, Absolution..,*drools*

I literally think I would be complete if they played a gig in NY, played Butterflies and Hurricanes, Blackout, Thoughts of a Dying Atheist, and Fury. Could die happily.

If they were to play another gig in NYC, would it be at MSG again? Or Nassau? Another venue in the city?

Since it looks like they're selling tickets behind the stage for this leg of the tour as well, they've probably just left the towers somewhere in California since I think they're doing mostly festivals and outdoor venues over the summer.

Hope they announce shows close to everyone here. There's no way they'd skip New York though.

Archived