I have a feeling NSC is going to be played regularly along with possibly IBTY (at the arena shows at least). I really doubt they will add rarities, maybe once in a while (so basically exactly like the earlier leg). The festivals will probably get the basic rock set. Definitely no exo 1 at festivals. I have a fear that the festival setlist is going to be exactly like the sxsw one. No pre- abso. It being the U.S. and a festival they have to play the singles/most well known. I hope I am horribly wrong though.

I'm gonna be happy with whatever but I really want to see B+H, Bliss, and Citizen Erased.:$

I have a feeling NSC is going to be played regularly along with possibly IBTY (at the arena shows at least). I really doubt they will add rarities, maybe once in a while (so basically exactly like the earlier leg). The festivals will probably get the basic rock set. Definitely no exo 1 at festivals. I have a fear that the festival setlist is going to be exactly like the sxsw one. No pre- abso. It being the U.S. and a festival they have to play the singles/most well known. I hope I am horribly wrong though.

I'm gonna be happy with whatever but I really want to see B+H, Bliss, and Citizen Erased.:$

Ahhh I hope your wrong too! I'm hoping for Bliss at ACL so hard it hurts!!!

I love Map but having heard it twice I'd trade it for MK Ultra or Bliss or CE.

Of stuff thats actually been played on this tour, Bliss, CE, Take a Bow, MK, and Dead Star are the ones I really really want to hear.

Dead Star wont happen for sure though, I doubt that get played at all on this tour. I dont think we'll get Take a Bow at Voodoo. Bliss, CE, and MK are all possibilities though, which has me excited.

I could see B&H and maybe IBTY/NSC played, other than that it'll be the same set from spring. If they actually play CE or RBS, my head might actually explode. They haven't played songs like CE or Bliss in America since 2007, would love a return to this please.

I'm thinking we see B&H, Bliss, and RBS between the two LA shows.

I doubt we get CE with the towers. I mean its possible but I dont think they've even played it with the towers yet (could be wrong). If anyone gets it it'll probably be the festivals

I'm thinking we see B&H, Bliss, and RBS between the two LA shows.

I doubt we get CE with the towers. I mean its possible but I dont think they've even played it with the towers yet (could be wrong). If anyone gets it it'll probably be the festivals

CE seems just as likely at B&H, Bliss or RBS to me. I'm pretty sure none of those were played with the towers, but they did them (all I think?) in Asia because they didn't have the towers and had more flexibility I guess. I think our only hope for any variation at all this fall is if they went to the trouble to create new visuals. And like I said before, that seems quite possible to me since at this point I don't see how they can still be promoting TR. So mix it up, mmmkay? :D

I'm going out on a limb and saying Muse will surprise us with a song or two over the next few months that hasn't been played so far on The Resistance Tour. They didn't play rarities (using this term loosely) as regularly as everyone would have liked, but look at their track record: In Europe last year, they played piano Cave, B&H, Unintended and Sunburn; in Asia, they busted out Bliss, CE, Can't Take My Eyes Off You and Dead Star for the first time this tour; in the U.S., they played Ruled by Secrecy for the first time this tour; back in Europe this summer they introduced NSC, IBTY, TaB and Soldier's Poem. Don't get your hopes up, but I won't be surprised if a random show or two got, I don't know, Micro Cuts lol.

CE seems just as likely at B&H, Bliss or RBS to me. I'm pretty sure none of those were played with the towers, but they did them (all I think?) in Asia because they didn't have the towers and had more flexibility I guess. I think our only hope for any variation at all this fall is if they went to the trouble to create new visuals. And like I said before, that seems quite possible to me since at this point I don't see how they can still be promoting TR. So mix it up, mmmkay? :D

Bliss and RBS were both played in Edmonton (And RBS again in Seattle) with the towers. I know RBS had the graphics on the towers, I dont know if Bliss had its own graphics or if it was just something generic. I thought they had the towers in Asia, didn't realize that they didnt.

Though another thing with CE and the towers, how will he play the piano part? The piano is always on the tower. Unless they have Morgan play it.

Bliss and RBS were both played in Edmonton (And RBS again in Seattle) with the towers. I know RBS had the graphics on the towers, I dont know if Bliss had its own graphics or if it was just something generic. I thought they had the towers in Asia, didn't realize that they didnt.

Though another thing with CE and the towers, how will he play the piano part? The piano is always on the tower. Unless they have Morgan play it.

Maybe play CE early in the set as the lede into the piano songs, so CE starts with towers down and during the piano section the towers go up, then skip Nishe and go straight into USoE, FG, etc., then if they really want to be smooth, Play New Born with Matt on the piano as the towers come down.

I guess I forgot about that. But now that you mention it, I remember everyone raving about the Edmonton show. Yeah, maybe it's doubtful then if they'll do CE because of the piano. I think it's always on the towers. Meh, I'll be ecstatic if we get Bliss! :D Or really, I'll be ecstatic regardless. :chuckle:

They could play it later in the show when the pillars are lowered, between TiRO and US maybe.

Maybe play CE early in the set as the lede into the piano songs, so CE starts with towers down and during the piano section the towers go up, then skip Nishe and go straight into USoE, FG, etc., then if they really want to be smooth, Play New Born with Matt on the piano as the towers come down.

Or maybe that! I hate speculating!

Not to ruin anyones hopes and expectations (c wut i did there?) but I dont see them changing up the way they do the piano sections with the towers. I wouldn't really expect CE.

With Bliss being played more though, and RBS too (and considering RBS was played twice on the first leg), I think theres a firm possibility for both of those to show up more often. B&H too.

I wanna hear Take a Bow so badly too. but it seems like thats stadium only. But itd be a much better encore opener than Exo Part 1.

Archived