Random times.

CE at 3 AM

Glorious one Sunday

MM at who the fuck knows:30

Bliss before whatever shitty morning show.

I've never heard Uprising or anything :erm:

That actually makes me want to listen to the radio more. Thanks for restoring a bit of faith in the local djs.:D

ew what dj? I ran into klinger at their show at Plush and he was all "it was an ok show".

Like any of the planet djs can make fun. Seriously they play nickleback and limp bizkit and other random dirt rock bands. I'm surprised planet had Tegan and Sara on their playlists.

I don't even know. I got in my mom's car and kept it on the station because they were playing Muse I thought it was 1029, and then I heard a DJ. I turned it of immediately. WOAH, I did not know they were playing T&S. They really stepped up their playlist once 1029 came around. I had never ever ever heard Planet play Paramore or Fall Out Boy until they had competition that was playing it.

I thought of something that made me laugh even though it's not funny at all. What if they skipped Florida again? I imagined the epic and ridiculous amount of rage that would engulf the gigs forum. :LOL: But yeah...that's really not funny at all. :stunned:

I have enough money to buy a ticket to the Cincinnati show, I could go there right after the columbus show and my mom tells me that she doesn't care about the moeny, she just thinks it's irrational to go to more than one show. :erm:

There are A LOT of irrational people on this board then :p

:$ I'm old enough to be your mom... um... yeah... see the signature...:D

Every show is different. And if there is karma then I won't have Lurch in front of me for Cincinnati! :LOL:

Everyone complaining about the lack of Texas dates...what about OK? That's nearly Texas

Ahaha, funny. In Texas, we don't measure by miles, we measure by the time it took to drive there. ;) It's like me driving from DC to Florida, heh.

I thought everyone did that everywhere in the USA.

Not in the same way. I was joking with my friend about this earlier. I'm from Austin, so to go to any bigger concert, it'd be Houston or Dallas, meaning about a 4 hour drive. If you live down south, you're screwed. Out west, you're screwed. Panhandle, you're screwed. We would typically drive to Colorado for vacation and not even make it out of the state after a day of driving, having to stay the night in Amarillo or such. :p

Not in the same way. I was joking with my friend about this earlier. I'm from Austin, so to go to any bigger concert, it'd be Houston or Dallas, meaning about a 4 hour drive. If you live down south, you're screwed. Out west, you're screwed. Panhandle, you're screwed. We would typically drive to Colorado for vacation and not even make it out of the state after a day of driving, having to stay the night in Amarillo or such. :p

I been to Amarillo, Austin, San Antonio - I remember it well & completely understand.

my friends in NYC want me to fly up for the show and it's sooo tempting. I figured that if each of my followers on twitter gives me $2 then it's doable :LOL:

now seriously i really need to see the dates. i just need to knowwww. but probably they'll announce next week or so and i'll be all shiit i have no money yet :chuckle:

I would think Monday at the very earliest. Probably not even then.

I'm done with predicting when the next lot of dates will be announced.

They'll be announced...eventually. I just am so anxious about making sure I get a GA ticket. That is what is making me all "AAAH!"

But just Texas dates in general would be great.

Seriously. A date in Dallas/Fort Worth would sure save me a lot of trouble. D:

I think it's kind of ridiculous for Austin City Limits to sell all of their 3 Day Passes before the line up is even released. Hell, they really could just have Justin Bieber headline for three nights. Everybody buying them early gives C3 way too much control. They could have shitty bands play and nobody would be able to do anything about it. Not that I think they'd do that, but...

That being said, I did buy mine early. So I guess I'm part of this madness.:rolleyes:

Seriously. A date in Dallas/Fort Worth would sure save me a lot of trouble. D:

I think it's kind of ridiculous for Austin City Limits to sell all of their 3 Day Passes before the line up is even released. Hell, they really could just have Justin Bieber headline for three nights. Everybody buying them early gives C3 way too much control. They could have shitty bands play and nobody would be able to do anything about it. Not that I think they'd do that, but...

That being said, I did buy mine early. So I guess I'm part of this madness.:rolleyes:

But if they did that, no one would come the next year, so it'd be dumb. C3 is experienced, so we trust them. :yesey:

Haha... I yam what I yam and that's all what I yam. I was being facetious, but I really don't care whether I find out today or in two weeks whether they're coming or not, as long as they are coming. I was really surprised to hear about NYC, as that's the first repeat city if I'm not mistaken? I do understand you Floridians's anxiety, however... this is their "biggest U.S. tour ever" so I'm sure you'll get yours.

:p

NYC would be the first repeat if those gigs are for real, and to be honest I can't imagine them repeating cities other than big cities like New York or Chicago, or possibly Toronto. But they may do something relatively close like they're doing in VA (the fall and spring gig cities are less than 3hrs apart)....

btw I'm actually not from Florida, I just feel their pain ;)

:p

NYC would be the first repeat if those gigs are for real, and to be honest I can't imagine them repeating cities other than big cities like New York or Chicago, or possibly Toronto. But they may do something relatively close like they're doing in VA (the fall and spring gig cities are less than 3hrs apart)....

btw I'm actually not from Florida, I just feel their pain ;)

I believe in the Verizon Center! :phu:

Haha... I yam what I yam and that's all what I yam. I was being facetious, but I really don't care whether I find out today or in two weeks whether they're coming or not, as long as they are coming. I was really surprised to hear about NYC, as that's the first repeat city if I'm not mistaken? I do understand you Floridians's anxiety, however... this is their "biggest U.S. tour ever" so I'm sure you'll get yours.

I'm guessing you weren't here last time when they were announcing the dates for the 1st leg of the tour. Seriously if you were around then you would understand 100%

They announced the dates in a very odd manner which led many Floridians to believe they would announce a FL date...they also never mentioned anything about a 1st or 2nd leg they just randomly announced dates in a very weird manner which left people spending money on tix they didn't need to as they announced closer dates way too late.

We didn't know when the dates were final or not, b/c once we thought they were done announcing dates they'd be more rumored dates popping up. It was kind of stressful for everyone not just the Floridians.

So when they finally listed all the dates they never said be ready for the 2nd leg we just assumed it was done and that was that.

So in mid-march when they put that banner up on their myspace to announce more fall dates we were stoked. I'm not stressing as I KNOW FOR A FACT they will have a Tampa date as our local DJ announced it a month ago. We just don't know the exact date.

I'm only ansty about knowing the exact date and hoping I can get a GA ticket. I'm just an impatient person in general, but I'm not worried about FL being left out as of course they won't leave FL out this time.

I just find it annoying that some people think that they aren't announcing more dates and getting all waaaah! about FL not being included.

They need to chill out and read properly b/c it clearly said they will announce more dates and obviously they are not going to leave out FL this time. That would be just ridiculous.

Archived