I'm really hoping they'll play Bank Atlantic or American Airlines down here. The only song I ever hear on the radio is Uprising and occasionally Resistance, Hysteria, or SMBH...but that's pretty rare.

We should have a big FL Musers meetup lol.

I'm really hoping for something in North Florida or even Orlando. No big deal to drive down south but sleeping in my own bed and getting ready in my house is better.

Jacksonville or Gainesville would be niiice.

I'm really hoping for something in North Florida or even Orlando. No big deal to drive down south but sleeping in my own bed and getting ready in my house is better.

Jacksonville or Gainesville would be niiice.

Orlando :D

Though I live south I'll drive to Miami and Orlando.

I said this somewhere but I don't think it was in here so...

I think it would be nice when they say something like "more dates to come" if they could give a little bit of a hint - like they don't have to make any promises or give specifics but just saying something like "expect at least 1 show in the following states/areas: pacific northwest, florida, northest and at least one more show in canada"... then people in those areas wouldn't be as nervous and people in other areas could know that all hope was lost :p

It's easy to say to the florida people "don't worry, they won't skip you completely!" but that's exactly what they did in the spring and the arena tour in '07, so I think it's understandable that the Floridians are getting nervous and maybe a bit testy ;)

I said this somewhere but I don't think it was in here so...

I think it would be nice when they say something like "more dates to come" if they could give a little bit of a hint - like they don't have to make any promises or give specifics but just saying something like "expect at least 1 show in the following states/areas: pacific northwest, florida, northest and at least one more show in canada"... then people in those areas wouldn't be as nervous and people in other areas could know that all hope was lost :p

It's easy to say to the florida people "don't worry, they won't skip you completely!" but that's exactly what they did in the spring and the arena tour in '07, so I think it's understandable that the Floridians are getting nervous and maybe a bit testy ;)

Call me a jackass but I'd probably do the same thing to keep my fans on their toes and keep the intrigue alive. I wonder what Muse.mu's ranking is in terms of overall hits -- probably way up there judging by how many of us are refreshing 439287943759438275943875 times a day in hopes that they'd throw us a friggin' bone.

Call me a jackass but I'd probably do the same thing to keep my fans on their toes and keep the intrigue alive. I wonder what Muse.mu's ranking is in terms of overall hits -- probably way up there judging by how many of us are refreshing 439287943759438275943875 times a day in hopes that they'd throw us a friggin' bone.

lol but it's so inconvienient!:p

What the hell!?

ACL passes said they would go on sale during the summer too. I don't have the money right now to buy it, I would have spent the extra 20 bucks in the summer though.

But now they are completely sold out? They sold the summer tickets right now?

I'm officially a bit pissed off.

What the hell!?

ACL passes said they would go on sale during the summer too. I don't have the money right now to buy it, I would have spent the extra 20 bucks in the summer though.

But now they are completely sold out? They sold the summer tickets right now?

I'm officially a bit pissed off.

Yeah, they always sell out really quickly. They'll show up on StubHub though, or there's always single day passes.

Yeah, they always sell out really quickly. They'll show up on StubHub though, or there's always single day passes.

Ok, I totally didn't think about single day passes. But the thing is, it said summer, and its april. I thought that means they have a set of tickets they sell in spring, then a set they sell in the summer.

And stubhub will probably be way overpriced, but I guess I can hope.

ok, you're a jackass ;)

I figure that's part of the motivation, along with trying to get the already announced shows to sell quicker by maximizing demand.

Can't say I'd do it if I were them, though. I don't know that I believe the lack of information makes people any more excited - if they gave hints you still wouldn't know where they were going to play, and if anything, I'd think that just a little more info might pique the interest a bit more and get people even more desperate. Don't you think that your own interest and excitement has increased since you found out about the rumored 2 dates in NYC last night? If you had no idea whether or not they were coming back and another week or two went by, your level of interest might wane a bit but now you're going to be coming back for more until that NYC date is announced.

Congrats to everyone who got presale tickets!

Got this tweet from our Hawaii concert promoters: "(We're) back from Coachella with 3 bands from this past weekend ready to play Hawaii. Stay tuned...blowing minds" http://twitter.com/bamparmy

Hmmm... *hopes Muse is one of them*

oooh here's hoping! :D

ooooh Hawaii! Here's hoping.

Ok, I totally didn't think about single day passes. But the thing is, it said summer, and its april. I thought that means they have a set of tickets they sell in spring, then a set they sell in the summer.

And stubhub will probably be way overpriced, but I guess I can hope.

I too thought they were selling tickets in the summer. I still hope they do because all my friends who were supposed to go with me didn't have money to buy them yesterday and I really don't want to go on my own. Sigh, they really fucked up the whole selling process this time. The "pre-sale" was pretty shitty and overall I've read a lot of negative comments regarding website issues and stuff.

Congrats to everyone who got presale tickets!

Got this tweet from our Hawaii concert promoters: "(We're) back from Coachella with 3 bands from this past weekend ready to play Hawaii. Stay tuned...blowing minds" http://twitter.com/bamparmy

Hmmm... *hopes Muse is one of them*

That would be awesome, Liberty! It's about time they come to you instead of you having to go to them. :yesey: Thinking good thoughts for you!

A Hawaii gig and meetup sounds awfully tempting, but I'll be doing a SoCal trip instead. No way I could do both.

I too thought they were selling tickets in the summer. I still hope they do because all my friends who were supposed to go with me didn't have money to buy them yesterday and I really don't want to go on my own. Sigh, they really fucked up the whole selling process this time. The "pre-sale" was pretty shitty and overall I've read a lot of negative comments regarding website issues and stuff.

Yeah, I've heard a bunch of complaints about the selling process too.

At this point, I may just say screw it and go to Voodoo Fest instead, I have a definite way to get there anyway. Lineup may not be as good but less trouble to get a ticket probably. I'm hoping Muse plays that too.

As my chances for going to ACL get dimmer, I'm still hoping so badly they play Houston again, though I know its very very unlikely.

Or at least play Louisiana. Voodoo Fest in New Orleans would make me happy and I'd go for sure. And what about the CenturyTel Center (pretty much) in Shreveport?

As my chances for going to ACL get dimmer, I'm still hoping so badly they play Houston again, though I know its very very unlikely.

Or at least play Louisiana. Voodoo Fest in New Orleans would make me happy and I'd go for sure. And what about the CenturyTel Center (pretty much) in Shreveport?

Maybe they'll do San Antonio or a proper gig in Austin if they don't do ACL? :unsure:

Maybe they'll do San Antonio or a proper gig in Austin if they don't do ACL? :unsure:

That'd be cool, though I don't know if I'd be able to make it out to SA or Austin just for them, specially if its on a weekday. Maybe on a weekend I could find a way.

But just Texas dates in general would be great.

I'll have my fingers crossed for you.

oooh here's hoping! :D

That would be awesome, Liberty! It's about time they come to you instead of you having to go to them. :yesey: Thinking good thoughts for you!

Thanks, guys! Sending good thoughts to everyone who's hoping for Muse in their area!

um, what is this about? It just appeared on the presale site:

Muse Ticketing

First Midwest Bank Arena (Opening for Brad Paisley)

Friday 7/16/2010

4:00 pm EST First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre

Tinley Park, IL

:LOL: I was wondering about that too. Glad i'm not the only one who saw it

um, what is this about? It just appeared on the presale site:

Muse Ticketing

First Midwest Bank Arena (Opening for Brad Paisley)

Friday 7/16/2010

4:00 pm EST First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre

Tinley Park, IL

:LOL: Surely someone playing a joke! They'll be in France at that time, anyway!

Archived