Yeah, but this one is supposed to be specifically about the Fall and the rumors of where they might go. Is that not alright?

It's still about The Resistance Tour, still about the US and still about more dates, which exactly what was being discussed in the existing threads. The last comments there were about more dates in the fall so personally I don't see the point of having a new thread to carry on the same discussion.

Anyway the mods will decide if they want to merge this with the main thread.

It's still about The Resistance Tour, still about the US and still about more dates, which exactly what was being discussed in the existing threads. The last comments there were about more dates in the fall so personally I don't see the point of having a new thread to carry on the same discussion.

Anyway the mods will decide if they want to merge this with the main thread.

Ok, well, it was more to inform people anyway, since I doubt everyone keeps up with that thread. :LOL:

my god... could they spoil us anymore?

but hey, i don't mind AT ALL! and oh, i thought i heard Dom or Matt say "We'll be back soon!" in Ft. Worth :)

yeah they allways says so;) some people are still waiting on that soon conscert:LOL:

Archived