I also posted in another thread, but...

Has anyone had side view seats? I am wondering if you are on Chris's side how the view is of Matt? Does Chris block Matt, especially when they are on the towers?

I was second level, side view on Matt's side and Chris was blocked a lot on the towers.:( Just from the top tower. Couldn't see his head. :(

I was second level, side view on Matt's side and Chris was blocked a lot on the towers.:( Just from the top tower. Couldn't see his head. :(

Hmmm, I've got 3rd row lower level. I would gladly switch them out for something on Matt's side if I thought I wasn't going to be able to see Matt. Hmmmmmmm

I get home after a reaaaally long day to find out about this Sacramento date? holy shit. If that goes on sale on May 1st I'm guessing presale would be on wednesday so maybe an announcement on monday? maybe? gah. will make sure to wake up early this time :LOL:

I get home after a reaaaally long day to find out about this Sacramento date? holy shit. If that goes on sale on May 1st I'm guessing presale would be on wednesday so maybe an announcement on monday? maybe? gah. will make sure to wake up early this time :LOL:

I have a final Wednesday at 11. I can't deal with this shit! I wish the presale would be Tuesday, or next week, ahhhh!!!!

I have a final Wednesday at 11. I can't deal with this shit! I wish the presale would be Tuesday, or next week, ahhhh!!!!

Yeah next week would be much better. Money wise and all. Pretty sure I'll freak out next week and it's not good since it's finals week. :LOL:

I don't reckon the ACL announcement (IF they'll be there) will be made this soon, right? :(

You can be the first new member in the League of Lab Coat Clad Muse Enthusiasts :awesome:

I guess I'm in the league... I have some from when I was a dental assistant. But I use them as smocks, so now they have paint and hair dye on them. It would be funny to see a bunch of us show up at a gig in lab coats!

Archived