Ok, a tweet/new link from NME about the US dates said:

Beginning with a show at the Viejas Arena in San Diego on September 22, the jaunt ends with a date at the US Bank Arena in Cincinnati on November 6.

I'm confused, that's not all they're doing, is it? Because the way they put it made it seem that's all that was being announced :unsure: they did say more to come, so probably just me then....

anyways, BOSTON NAO. :ninja:

Seriously, us Texans get spoiled with Muse...5 dates counting the U2 shows. We'll survive just fine, even if, God forbid, there's only 1 date. ;)

But but i wanna be spoiled even more :(

I know though, the guys in Florida havent even got one. I've seen them twice in less than a year. But it was so great that I wanna see them again really badly. I can't imagine anyone else putting on a concert as fun (But hey, maybe I'm wrong)

Ok, a tweet/new link from NME about the US dates said:

Beginning with a show at the Viejas Arena in San Diego on September 22, the jaunt ends with a date at the US Bank Arena in Cincinnati on November 6.

I'm confused, that's not all they're doing, is it? Because the way they put it made it seem that's all that was being announced :unsure: they did say more to come, so probably just me then....

anyways, BOSTON NAO. :ninja:

NME is only working with the info that's been announced so far. I wouldn't be concerned!

It's easy to say to the florida people "don't worry, they won't skip you completely!" but that's exactly what they did in the spring and the arena tour in '07, so I think it's understandable that the Floridians are getting nervous and maybe a bit testy ;)

THIS.

Back in 2004 Matt told us they'd be in Florida that October. Didn't happen. In 2006 Dom told us they would for sure play a headline show in Florida on their next leg. Didn't happen. We had to drive to Nashville. I'm more fortunate than most people because I have the means to drive out of state if need be so I'm not too worried unless they completely skip the south.

Out of all the states I never thought Florida would be the one to get skipped so much.

They get huge amounts of airplay in north Florida so I'm sure there is a market for them here.

I'm really hoping they'll play Bank Atlantic or American Airlines down here. The only song I ever hear on the radio is Uprising and occasionally Resistance, Hysteria, or SMBH...but that's pretty rare.

We should have a big FL Musers meetup lol.

hahahah That would be fun! Uprising and Resistance get HEAVY radio play in Jacksonville.

I'm really hoping for something in North Florida or even Orlando. No big deal to drive down south but sleeping in my own bed and getting ready in my house is better.

Jacksonville or Gainesville would be niiice.

THIS.

Back in 2004 Matt told us they'd be in Florida that October. Didn't happen. In 2006 Dom told us they would for sure play a headline show in Florida on their next leg. Didn't happen. We had to drive to Nashville. I'm more fortunate than most people because I have the means to drive out of state if need be so I'm not too worried unless they completely skip the south.

Out of all the states I never thought Florida would be the one to get skipped so much.

They get huge amounts of airplay in north Florida so I'm sure there is a market for them here.

ALLLLL OF THIS. I am seriously fantasizing about them announcing Jax (or Gainesville) I really and truly think I would cry. Because that is about $200 less that I would have to spend. Anytime I actually listen to the radio I hear Uprising or Resistance or both, so yeah X1029 would promote the hell out of the show.

We are so neglected.

hahahah That would be fun! Uprising and Resistance get HEAVY radio play in Jacksonville.

ALLLLL OF THIS. I am seriously fantasizing about them announcing Jax (or Gainesville) I really and truly think I would cry. Because that is about $200 less that I would have to spend. Anytime I actually listen to the radio I hear Uprising or Resistance or both, so yeah X1029 would promote the hell out of the show.

We are so neglected.

Planet plays them a lot. x1029 has slowly morphed into Planet Jr. So sad.

But Jacksonville would be reeeeally nice. Driving 15 minutes downtown to see Muse sounds too good to be true. Think of all the money we'd save from gas and hotel!

Do you think it is possible for them to pack the arena? We do live in redneck town. Maybe rednecks like Muse? hmmm...

We are so neglected.

7 Gigs in 6.. No.. Since the band started.

One opening for U2 (2009)

Two opening for MCR (2007)

Three headlining (2004, 2005)

One festival (2004)

This and my mood is pissing me off.

Planet plays them a lot. x1029 has slowly morphed into Planet Jr. So sad.

But Jacksonville would be reeeeally nice. Driving 15 minutes downtown to see Muse sounds too good to be true. Think of all the money we'd save from gas and hotel!

Do you think it is possible for them to pack the arena? We do live in redneck town. Maybe rednecks like Muse? hmmm...

I didn't mention Planet because the one time I heard them play Uprising the DJ preceded make fun of it after it played. Planet did play TIRO back in 04, so kudos I guess. The arena is like 15000, I think. That's more than gwinnet and it wasn't completely full with seating behind the stage. I saw Fall Out Boy at a sold out show at Veteran's in 2006, so if Muse didn't do the 360 stage thing then I can see it happening. Plus Muse has way more fans willing to drive for shows, we could pull fans from a lot of the southeast.

I see Tampa or Orlando as the more likely suspects, but I don't think we're entirely out of the realm of possibility.

One festival (2004)

Thank you for the actualfax.

One festival (2004)

I thought you were saying you went to those.. you would have been really young.

I went to those minus mcr. I had tickets but skipped it.

The 2 headlining ones in 2005 were because mtvu brought them here. Had they not Muse would of skipped us back then too. lol

ok, you're a jackass ;)

I figure that's part of the motivation, along with trying to get the already announced shows to sell quicker by maximizing demand.

Can't say I'd do it if I were them, though. I don't know that I believe the lack of information makes people any more excited - if they gave hints you still wouldn't know where they were going to play, and if anything, I'd think that just a little more info might pique the interest a bit more and get people even more desperate. Don't you think that your own interest and excitement has increased since you found out about the rumored 2 dates in NYC last night? If you had no idea whether or not they were coming back and another week or two went by, your level of interest might wane a bit but now you're going to be coming back for more until that NYC date is announced.

Haha... I yam what I yam and that's all what I yam. I was being facetious, but I really don't care whether I find out today or in two weeks whether they're coming or not, as long as they are coming. I was really surprised to hear about NYC, as that's the first repeat city if I'm not mistaken? I do understand you Floridians's anxiety, however... this is their "biggest U.S. tour ever" so I'm sure you'll get yours.

One festival (2004)

That's more than us! But then again...you are in Florida..

I didn't mention Planet because the one time I heard them play Uprising the DJ preceded make fun of it after it played. Planet did play TIRO back in 04, so kudos I guess. The arena is like 15000, I think. That's more than gwinnet and it wasn't completely full with seating behind the stage. I saw Fall Out Boy at a sold out show at Veteran's in 2006, so if Muse didn't do the 360 stage thing then I can see it happening. Plus Muse has way more fans willing to drive for shows, we could pull fans from a lot of the southeast.

I see Tampa or Orlando as the more likely suspects, but I don't think we're entirely out of the realm of possibility.

ew what dj? I ran into klinger at their show at Plush and he was all "it was an ok show".

Like any of the planet djs can make fun. Seriously they play nickleback and limp bizkit and other random dirt rock bands. I'm surprised planet had Tegan and Sara on their playlists.

Amway Arena and St. Pete's Time Forum plz :awesome:

I thought you were saying you went to those.. you would have been really young.

I went to those minus mcr. I had tickets but skipped it.

The 2 headlining ones in 2005 were because mtvu brought them here. Had they not Muse would of skipped us back then too. lol

:chuckle:

Nah. I went to Tampa 09, but that was it.

One festival (2004)

That is so very depressing.:supersad: Surely this time they won't neglect us...I'm planning to go to any and all FL dates they announce, so there better be at least 1. (praying for more)

One festival (2004)

Not sure how this is depressing... there are other states and entire countries where they haven't played at all. That said, they do need to make a Florida stop this time around for you guys!

Archived