I just find it annoying that some people think that they aren't announcing more dates and getting all waaaah! about FL not being included.

They need to chill out and read properly b/c it clearly said they will announce more dates and obviously they are not going to leave out FL this time. That would be just ridiculous.

Honestly. The first thing I looked for when there were no FL dates was "more dates coming soon", and when I saw that I was able to breathe a little easier.

The spring leg announcement scheme was :facepalm: This one is already more organized and that's even with the very short notice between announcement and ticket sales!

I believe in the Verizon Center! :phu:

they technically never did DC, so.... ;)

Of course, doing Fairfax and Charlottesville and Baltimore and DC would probably be overkill ;)

I'm guessing you weren't here last time when they were announcing the dates for the 1st leg of the tour. Seriously if you were around then you would understand 100%

They announced the dates in a very odd manner which led many Floridians to believe they would announce a FL date...they also never mentioned anything about a 1st or 2nd leg they just randomly announced dates in a very weird manner which left people spending money on tix they didn't need to as they announced closer dates way too late.

We didn't know when the dates were final or not, b/c once we thought they were done announcing dates they'd be more rumored dates popping up. It was kind of stressful for everyone not just the Floridians.

So when they finally listed all the dates they never said be ready for the 2nd leg we just assumed it was done and that was that.

So in mid-march when they put that banner up on their myspace to announce more fall dates we were stoked. I'm not stressing as I KNOW FOR A FACT they will have a Tampa date as our local DJ announced it a month ago. We just don't know the exact date.

I'm only ansty about knowing the exact date and hoping I can get a GA ticket. I'm just an impatient person in general, but I'm not worried about FL being left out as of course they won't leave FL out this time.

I just find it annoying that some people think that they aren't announcing more dates and getting all waaaah! about FL not being included.

They need to chill out and read properly b/c it clearly said they will announce more dates and obviously they are not going to leave out FL this time. That would be just ridiculous.

I remember the staggered release of U.S. dates for the spring, but I was too fixated on my NYC/Philly presales to notice if anybody was being overlooked. Anyway, I'm sure the fall show(s) will rock -- seems like the hardcore fans down there will make for a great pit crowd, another excuse to perhaps plan a mini-weekend getaway to Florida.

YES. Enough of this FLA talk :p

you NY'ers are so greedy.

:p

I remember the staggered release of U.S. dates for the spring, but I was too fixated on my NYC/Philly presales to notice if anybody was being overlooked. Anyway, I'm sure the fall show(s) will rock -- seems like the hardcore fans down there will make for a great pit crowd, another excuse to perhaps plan a mini-weekend getaway to Florida.

Yeah FL is pretty awesome :awesome:

YES. Enough of this FLA talk :p

+5000

Are you implying that 10 dates in the NYC area is in the least bit unreasonable?? :phu:

+5000

Why does Texas get like 7 shows and NY only gets one? They could easily play two in the city and some upstate or even one on the island. Muse loves NY.:happy:

So is New York, population wise. :mad:

Geography > Population

It's a lot easier for people in New England to go to NYC and such for a show. In Texas, a show in Houston and a show in Dallas is about distant equivalent to one in NYC and one in DC. Seriously.

Geography > Population

It's a lot easier for people in New England to go to NYC and such for a show. In Texas, a show in Houston and a show in Dallas is about distant equivalent to one in NYC and one in DC. Seriously.

Yeah I drove 3 hours to Boston with no problem. As long as we get something relatively close I'll be cool. It doesn't haaaaaave to be NY.

*prays for CT*

damn. This used to fun at one point. Everyone used to get together and be excited about tour announcements. Now it's a ball of misunderstanding and people being irritated by other people getting anxious even though they are getting just as anxious themselves.

Yeah, let's break up this mini Civil War and get back to complaining about something more neutral; dare I say, set list anxiety?

Archived