yeah i'm upset .. I've been waiting for 3 years to see them again.. but that's life.. Jared is sick... but don't understand why are gig is postponed for us and our show is sunday.. they have one tonight and saturday...?? i think maybe because it is outside?! who knows.. but at least it's postponed instead of cancelled.

Yeah I'll go see Muse in NC and FL for sure!!! :)

Oh no, that really sucks! Especially since you've been waiting that long, they've been touring around Europe for the past two years and now they are finally back. I'm going to go see 30STM on May 13 so Jared better get well:(

On the other note, I am still hoping for a NorCal date just in time for my birthday. I need another Muse fix this year:D

For the record, they could play Feeling Good, Guiding Light, and Starlight then walk of the stage and I'd still keep going. I'm hooked

:LOL: That made me laugh more than it should have!

Same here. I just feel great that I have the privilege to see them. Plus I've seen an 18 song set during the Resistance tour :LOL:

:D

heck, I would just be happy to sit on the sidelines of a jam session.

For the record, they could play Feeling Good, Guiding Light, and Starlight then walk of the stage and I'd still keep going. I'm hooked

:LOL:

I'd rather for them to do that at your gig than mine then because now that I have been to the US I have learnt to shoot :awesome:

THIS!

I would add SMBH :awesome: It looks so fun in videos, so I'm actually dying to see that live.

SMBH sounds great live... so beefy and bellamy tend to let loose during that song.

Maybe a Pittsburgh show?

I mean you all havnt been here since 2004 right?

Pluse we got a brand new arena coming in august!

GREAT CHANCE FOR YOU TO DESTROY IT WITH SOUND!

PLEASE :(

+1 for the Burgh! (I'm originally from the South Hills)

Wait so is it official? I heard the French rumor thing...

Which venues would it be at though? Both in the city?

Nott officially official, but close enough for us to believe it's true. Both in the city. Venue unknown. I hope it's somewhere like Terminal 5. After seeing the videos of Coheed performing there, it looks like a great place. Carries a lot of people but it's also somewhat intimate in a way.

Nott officially official, but close enough for us to believe it's true. Both in the city. Venue unknown. I hope it's somewhere like Terminal 5. After seeing the videos of Coheed performing there, it looks like a great place. Carries a lot of people but it's also somewhat intimate in a way.

:eek: OMG Terminal 5 would be so intimately awesome, but I HIGHLY doubt they'd play that small a venue

Yeah. They're "too good" for small venues now. :rolleyes:

More like they wouldn't be able to bring the pillars with them in there, and they wouldn't make as much money. Can't blame them really. However, a secret fan show at Terminal 5 would literally make my life!

More like they wouldn't be able to bring the pillars with them in there, and they wouldn't make as much money. Can't blame them really. However, a secret fan show at Terminal 5 would literally make my life!

And if they played a setlist like this beauty.

RAH_setlist.jpg

Archived