I dont really like the idea of just one gig on the Dvd, as its been like that for the past 3 dvds... Feels like its time they did something different.

I think it should be a few songs from each leg of the tour with a documentary of the band travelling around in between the gigs, I would absolutely love that.

Something like:

Europe 09 Winter

Asia/BDO

US 1st Leg

Europe Summer Stadium/Festival Shows

Us 2nd Leg

Australian Tour

Have about 3 or 4 songs from each leg of the tour on the first Dvd, and the 2nd Dvd being 10-15mins of each leg with documentary of life on the road.

I like your thinking :) I'd much rather see songs from all different shows rather than just one full gig from one location (I'm hoping for the Assange dedicated CE from Acer night 1), and as for the release date, they might wait until after the South America leg with U2 + Grammys and put bits from those on it as well

It does depend where you were though...

I watched some the of live videos from Wembley 2007, and I think the crowd was really good. Well, at least in Stockholm Syndrome, New Born, Time is Running Out and Knights of Cydonia(the part where the crowd sang along the guitar was great :D)

Nah, I don't like the idea of a tour DVD. I would much rather sit down with the music loud and watch a full wembley gig rather than a bittydocumentary. You would get into it, then it would change venue and the hype would be lost. I just wanna H.A.A.R.P version 2 although I wouldn't mind an extra on the road disk

Nah, I don't like the idea of a tour DVD. I would much rather sit down with the music loud and watch a full wembley gig rather than a bittydocumentary. You would get into it, then it would change venue and the hype would be lost. I just wanna H.A.A.R.P version 2 although I wouldn't mind an extra on the road disk

I don't like the idea of a HAARP-2 'cause we already have had an amazing dvd on Wembley.

If a new dvd will be realesed, it must be on The Resistance Tour dates...surely I would like it to be on the San Siro's gig, where I attended, and where the crowd was really really incredible, but I think some other gigs are worth of it.

But something tells me it'll be on San Siro....proofs?? rumors?? :rolleyes:

1) listen to it at 10:48

2) Chris words on twitter last october

Dom's speaks in some interviews he did time ago, but I can''t find them now :(

We have good chances to be on the next dvd, or I hope so ;)

Immagine.jpg.864715ee584cc57fb78d734872a94aaf.jpg

They should publish a three different edition' date=' Wembley second night for England, Paris first night for France and Milan for Italy, the three are great gigs, certainly they don't do it, but man... dream is free[/quote']

And goffertpark for holland, calderon for spain and stade de suisse for switzerland

And goffertpark for holland, calderon for spain and stade de suisse for switzerland

Excellent idea! Let's also add RaR for Germany, the Staples Center for the U.S., Fuji Rock for Japan, Jisan Valley for Korea, the second Melbourne night for the Aussies...wait, why don't we just release all of the concerts? That way everyone can get their own special experience. :rolleyes:

Excellent idea! Let's also add RaR for Germany, the Staples Center for the U.S., Fuji Rock for Japan, Jisan Valley for Korea, the second Melbourne night for the Aussies...wait, why don't we just release all of the concerts? That way everyone can get their own special experience. :rolleyes:

:LOL:

They really should! They film them all and have the tapes stored away, why not release them?

The cost in money and time of doing something like that would be astronomic. Besides a commercial suicide, but edit the three major concerts of the tour is possible to do, and it is something that other bands already have done to commemorate some very special tour. Hope Muse will do it

The cost in money and time of doing something like that would be astronomic. Besides a commercial suicide, but edit the three major concerts of the tour is possible to do, and it is something that other bands already have done to commemorate some very special tour. Hope Muse will do it

i don't think this has been a very special tour to them, but they probably will make some kind of dvd.

i don't think this has been a very special tour to them, but they probably will make some kind of dvd.

It was special in the sense that they made lots of money and got a bunch of new fans while doing nothing more than standing on stage, which hasn't happened on any previous tour.

It was special in the sense that they made lots of money and got a bunch of new fans while doing nothing more than standing on stage, which hasn't happened on any previous tour.

I rather feel the same for BH&R tour, but which was more to do with building reputation as the best live band. Then since they had it, they concentrated on making more money in TR tour, and becoming one of the best bands in the world at the moment. I simply wonder since when they became famous as a band with lasers.

I rather feel the same for BH&R tour, but which was more to do with building reputation as the best live band. Then since they had it, they concentrated on making more money in TR tour, and becoming one of the best bands in the world at the moment. I simply wonder since when they became famous as a band with lasers.

The difference being that the BH&R tour had variety and proper songs played fairly frequently.

The difference being that the BH&R tour had variety and proper songs played fairly frequently.

...and during TR tour they became lazy. But I remember them playing less than 20 songs in a gig during BH&R tour. I always hoped if they could've played more songs, it wasn't "less is more."

Archived