You can't judge or even rate gigs only by watching youtube clips.:eek:

I went to both Wembley gigs and trust me, the second night was so much more memorable, the whole atmosphere was completely different, it was mental. The first night pales in comparison, I can't even remember much of it.

I dont really like the idea of just one gig on the Dvd, as its been like that for the past 3 dvds... Feels like its time they did something different.

I think it should be a few songs from each leg of the tour with a documentary of the band travelling around in between the gigs, I would absolutely love that.

Something like:

Europe 09 Winter

Asia/BDO

US 1st Leg

Europe Summer Stadium/Festival Shows

Us 2nd Leg

Australian Tour

Have about 3 or 4 songs from each leg of the tour on the first Dvd, and the 2nd Dvd being 10-15mins of each leg with documentary of life on the road.

I dont really like the idea of just one gig on the Dvd, as its been like that for the past 3 dvds... Feels like its time they did something different.

I think it should be a few songs from each leg of the tour with a documentary of the band travelling around in between the gigs, I would absolutely love that.

Something like:

Europe 09 Winter

Asia/BDO

US 1st Leg

Europe Summer Stadium/Festival Shows

Us 2nd Leg

Australian Tour

Have about 3 or 4 songs from each leg of the tour on the first Dvd, and the 2nd Dvd being 10-15mins of each leg with documentary of life on the road.

All of this! YES. Tour doco with all the different legs. That'd be ace.

Don't know, I'd only really be interested in getting a Live DVD. I mean, I'd only watch that documentary once, then it would just be a waste of space on that DVD. I only really care about having a nice memory of Muse as a good live band, I'm not really interested in seeing Matt sip his tea or choosing his stage outfit. I guess, I'd prefer having a full gig and not bits and pieces from several gigs. But that's just a personal preference, I could live with either option (best of gigs or one full gig).

Don't know, I'd only really be interested in getting a Live DVD. I mean, I'd only watch that documentary once, then it would just be a waste of space on that DVD. I only really care about having a nice memory of Muse as a good live band, I'm not really interested in seeing Matt sip his tea or choosing his stage outfit. I guess, I'd prefer having a full gig and not bits and pieces from several gigs. But that's just a personal preference, I could live with either option (best of gigs or one full gig).

I'm guessing you haven't seen the Hullaballoo documentary

I'm guessing you haven't seen the Hullaballoo documentary

I have. Don't get me wrong, I thought it was funny when I saw it the first time. But I've never really watched it again. It's really not that interesting to me. Maybe I'm just not that obsessed a fan anymore. I just want the music/gigs on a DVD.

I definitely think a dvd is in the works. Matt and Chris especially have talked about the possibilities of it in interviews a little too much for it not to be true. I reckon March is an accurate estimated release.

It's too soon after the end of the tour - DVDs like this would take a long time in post-production in order to ensure a good product (or in the case of HAARP for Rich Costey to bugger up the sound levels). It's not the sort of thing that can be done in a month or two after the tour. If there is to be a DVD release this time, it will probably be closer to Christmas in order to maximise sales of it.

It's too soon after the end of the tour - DVDs like this would take a long time in post-production in order to ensure a good product (or in the case of HAARP for Rich Costey to bugger up the sound levels). It's not the sort of thing that can be done in a month or two after the tour. If there is to be a DVD release this time, it will probably be closer to Christmas in order to maximise sales of it.

You've got a good point excluding HAARP, but hopefully we'll get something this year sooner rather than later.

You've got a good point excluding HAARP, but hopefully we'll get something this year sooner rather than later.

Don't forget they'll have 15 months worth of tour footage to go through, clean up in edit, and pick which bits they want...and then it'll have to go to mastering for sound levels etc. It's a bit undertaking, that's of course if they are actually doing it, so I wouldn't get your hopes up for a release at any point this year.

maybe they will do a song from each stadium gig or something?

Honestly that's pretty much what I'm expecting. Maybe a song or two from each Stadium gig, and a best of the rest sort of thing from the arenas and festivals for the songs that are left over...Something like that anyway, as much as I'd love a Wembley 11th Bluray in full!

A couple of my friends went there and apparently it was pretty amazing (with MotP, MKU, CE and Bliss) :)

Well in that case Wembley was at least equally amazing. MotP, MKU, CE, Bliss and RBS.

Anyways, there is no point in discussing which gigs they should make a DVD of, simply because they won't. It will most likely be a collection of songs from various gigs, as they have said several times.

Archived