It would have taken someone 2 minutes to knock that up for the Awards show.

I very much doubt that it can be seen as indicative of an impending DVD release.

yeah fair point i suppose, but surely they could have just used some other proshot footage from the tour like that recorded show from seattle or even the mk ultra proshot if it was just for a 5 second clip rather than make something up specially for it?

Either way does mean at least one of the shows had cameras set up to professionally record it anyway (more than just the cameras that broadcast to onstage screens), so could mean a release could be on the cards hopefully. Not saying it definately is, just could be more likely now :)

It would have taken someone 2 minutes to knock that up for the Awards show.

I very much doubt that it can be seen as indicative of an impending DVD release.

yeah fair point i suppose, but surely they could have just used some other proshot footage from the tour like that recorded show from seattle or even the mk ultra proshot if it was just for a 5 second clip rather than make something up specially for it?

Either way does mean at least one of the shows had cameras set up to professionally record it anyway (more than just the cameras that broadcast to onstage screens), so could mean a release could be on the cards hopefully. Not saying it definately is, just could be more likely now :)

what the other deadstar said ^

Before I posted at first mentioning this I did think about what you said Clunge, but then it does seem a bit pointless to get exclusive unreleased footage from a stadium gig for a 5 second clip when they could have taken any other clip really (Teignmouth, Glastonbury etc.), so I guess there's always a chance this could be taken from an upcoming release.

and @ the other deadstar, I thought they had professional cameras at every gig anyway?

IMO, only someone who knows far too much about each performance could tell us what gig it is from. Its definitely a pyramid stage, he had relatively short hair, and a white top (I think).

should post it in Other Muse Topics and I bet all the overly obsessive fans could identify it in a second :LOL:

We pretty much know that they have recorded most of the gigs.

@ the other deadstar, I thought they had professional cameras at every gig anyway?

no but what i mean is that for gigs they release they use more camera angles i think than ones they just take to every gig as standard. Might be wrong i dont know, just completely speculating :) still think it seems pointless to put that together just for an awards show when theres other footage available though

no but what i mean is that for gigs they release they use more camera angles i think than ones they just take to every gig as standard. Might be wrong i dont know, just completely speculating :) still think it seems pointless to put that together just for an awards show when theres other footage available though

Possibly. The Seattle Proshot had one angle from the seats that looked very amateur

Call me naive seeing as I went to Wembley but I do have a sneaking suspicion it was the second night. If they filmed one night for sure it was the second seeing as they released 360 footage. Matt wore that silver jacket and chris was wearing a black top and white trousers, Muse tend to alternate costumes slightly sometimes per gig. E.g matt wears different trousers from gig to gig sometimes

Muse film every show professionally; they probably had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with this snippet.

Warner would simply have passed some footage onto NME to use/edit, nout more, nout less.

Stop clutching at straws people ;). I have no doubt a DVD of The Resistance tour will come out, but teasers like this of previously unreleased footage have cropped up during/after every tour from somewhere or other.

Muse film every show professionally; they probably had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with this snippet.

Warner would simply have passed some footage onto NME to use/edit, nout more, nout less.

Stop clutching at straws people ;). I have no doubt a DVD of The Resistance tour will come out, but teasers like this of previously unreleased footage have cropped up during/after every tour from somewhere or other.

Aye, what people have to remember as well is that Muse will have thousands of hours of footage to sort through for any editing process...if they're doing best bits of a whole tour then it will be a fair while before we see any end product, there'll be a hell of a lot of stuff to watch and choose from! My guess is it would be just in time for the Christmas rush this year, release around Octoberish.

I don't think so. One of the major attractions of first evening in France and second night in Wembley is the setlist(and the great stadiums and crowd, too).

I do not believe that they start eliminating songs in the production, well, maybe Nishe.

Anyway,rumors said that the choosen one is San Siro, and i like it.

I don't think so. One of the major attractions of first evening in France and second night in Wembley is the setlist(and the great stadiums and crowd, too).

I do not believe that they start eliminating songs in the production, well, maybe Nishe.

Anyway,rumors said that the choosen one is San Siro, and i like it.

Have you compared HAARP to the actual Wembley setlist?

Of course they'll cut it down.

Archived