Yeah, but usually they said one thing and do another. I think they release San Siro, just beacuse it's the best gig of the stadium tour, or maybe Wembley, and for me, it's ok with one of those three gigs.

Maybe they said about a release a collection of gig to do a disc 2 documentary like Hullaballo with a collection of gigs.

But i'm sure the tracklist of the DVD won't be something like:

1.Uprising (Wembley)

2.Supermassive Black Hole (Calderón)

3.New Born (Stade de Suisse)...

At least they do it for the setlist of the CD, and this will be awesome, the best live rendition of each song in a doble cd live album. But the DVD will be of only one date.

its the best looking of the stadiums I think (san siro). Setlist might not be to my loving but we aint getting Wembley 2.

Why would we not get Wembley 2? At this stage we could say the exact same thing about any stadium gig with absolutely no idea what it could be.

If anything Wembley seems the most likely as for HAARP we got Unintended from it as Christmas, and this year we got Uprising and CE from Wembley. But who knows?

Why would we not get Wembley 2? At this stage we could say the exact same thing about any stadium gig with absolutely no idea what it could be.

If anything Wembley seems the most likely as for HAARP we got Unintended from it as Christmas, and this year we got Uprising and CE from Wembley. But who knows?

Id say (and hope) Wembley is ruled out as an entire gig because we already got one from there? I dont think it will be a full gig anyway, but Id prefer SS if it was.

I think setlist isn't the only thing. The atmosphere and the performance was unique in SS, better than wembley, i think. But wembley is my favourite stadium of all time, if they'll release wembley, no problem for me, i will enjoy it.But, if i could calificate the gigs, san siro is a 10, and wembley 9'5 (Is very good anyway).

I think setlist isn't the only thing. The atmosphere and the performance was unique in SS, better than wembley, i think. But wembley is my favourite stadium of all time, if they'll release wembley, no problem for me, i will enjoy it.But, if i could calificate the gigs, san siro is a 10, and wembley 9'5 (Is very good anyway).

So basically Wembley is your favorite, but San Siro is better?

Were you at San Siro only or Wembley as well? If you were only at San Siro, then you can't comment on the atmosphere at Wembley (which was pretty insane second night, btw).

It's beacause everyone likes RBS! i told you, i love the wembley gigs (B&H and RBS are two of my favorite muse songs too, i really like the piano songs).

The good of this tour is they played a lot of incredible gigs, (Wembley, Stade de France, San Siro, Glastonbury, Foro Sol...) and it's so hard to choose one to put in a comercial release, everyone have a different opinion, and prefer diferents songs. In the others tours obiously Wembley and Glastonbury was the pinnacle.

For me the perfect release could be a Disk 1 with a full concert of San Siro and a Disk 2 with a documentary of the tour and the rarities of the stadiums (RBS and B&H at Wembley, Citizen Erased in Manchester, Bliss in Madrid, I Belong To You in France, MK Ultra in Goffertpark..)

Were you at San Siro only or Wembley as well? If you were only at San Siro, then you can't comment on the atmosphere at Wembley (which was pretty insane second night, btw).
I went both to San Siro and Wembley 2...and I can really see his point. San Siro had a better crowd and atmosphere, but the setlist was kinda meh. Wembley instead had an amazing setlist (you can't even compare the two gigs under this point of view) with a much "colder" reaction.

I mean, "cold" may not be the best word to describe it, but...well, the San Siro crowd was just immense. :eek:

You said you didn't go to either gig so how can you possibly know this?

I went both to San Siro and Wembley 2...and I can really see his point. San Siro had a better crowd and atmosphere, but the setlist was kinda meh. Wembley instead had an amazing setlist (you can't even compare the two gigs under this point of view) with a much "colder" reaction.

I mean, "cold" may not be the best word to describe it, but...well, the San Siro crowd was just immense. :eek:

A lot depends on where you were in the crowd. I moved about a bit at Wembley 2 and the crowd reactions were different in every place I stood. I wish I'd been in a group of hardcore fans for RBS :(

I dont really like the idea of just one gig on the Dvd, as its been like that for the past 3 dvds... Feels like its time they did something different.

I think it should be a few songs from each leg of the tour with a documentary of the band travelling around in between the gigs, I would absolutely love that.

Something like:

Europe 09 Winter

Asia/BDO

US 1st Leg

Europe Summer Stadium/Festival Shows

Us 2nd Leg

Australian Tour

Have about 3 or 4 songs from each leg of the tour on the first Dvd, and the 2nd Dvd being 10-15mins of each leg with documentary of life on the road.

I definitely agree... having maybe the most perfect setlist ever?? And that way you could take out spinal tap (or put more in?)

I suppose if you put in a mix, it'd give an idea of how different the crowds are... and I definitely want a doco :) :) :)

Southern-European audience > Northern-European audience. True story.
Yeah, a great crowd can make an awful gig look brilliant.

I think it will be something like this:

Uprising - Wembley 2

Interview

Supermassive Black Hole - Stade de France

Interview

New Born - Glastonbury

Interview

Starlight - San Siro

etc. etc. I think it would be a good deal. And of course Ruled by Secrecy from Wembley 2 as an extra. :D

Archived