Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

I have to ask, why the hate for Feeling Good? :S I don't understand, it's a really good song a really good cover. Before I get accused for not being a 'real' fan I have all the albums and I've heard all the songs. That cover is outstanding and absolutely amazing. :/

:awesome:

@citizenerasedx, hah lucky you! I was a way away stood in the stand to the left of the stage but I saw the glowstick barrage, that made me lol so much. :LOL: Ditto on the lurking as well :stunned:

i aint going to lie, i did throw many a glow sticks on that evening :rolleyes:i had about 40 odd of them...also if you can remember seing a huge red glowstick that was me with it :D I took my wii lightsaber to use...and Matt looked at me with during take a bow :happy: well my boyfriend said he did i was too busy singing and and waving my lightsaber at Matt :p

Dom Howard sounds exactly like Frank Spencer:happy:

I have to ask, why the hate for Feeling Good? :S I don't understand, it's a really good song a really good cover. Before I get accused for not being a 'real' fan I have all the albums and I've heard all the songs. That cover is outstanding and absolutely amazing. :/

It's not so much 'hate' for Feeling Good as being pissed off with them playing it over and over and over and over again when they have piano songs of their own which are so much better. Basically, some of us are sick to death of the song and would far rather they play (for example) Ruled By Secrecy, Apocalypse Please or Space Dementia instead.

Dom Howard sounds exactly like Frank Spencer:happy:

It's not so much 'hate' for Feeling Good as being pissed off with them playing it over and over and over and over again when they have piano songs of their own which are so much better. Basically, some of us are sick to death of the song and would far rather they play (for example) Ruled By Secrecy, Apocalypse Please or Space Dementia instead.

I love Apocalypse Please and I'm gutted I didn't hear it, I'm also gutted I didn't hear Sing For Absolution but I enjoyed the set-list and that song was one of the highlights in my opinion. It was very good, an amazing song to sing along with. It was my first Muse concert so to all you followers it might be annoying but they do play more for people who don't see them every time.

I love Apocalypse Please and I'm gutted I didn't hear it, I'm also gutted I didn't hear Sing For Absolution but I enjoyed the set-list and that song was one of the highlights in my opinion. It was very good, an amazing song to sing along with. It was my first Muse concert so to all you followers it might be annoying but they do play more for people who don't see them every time.

Not disagreeing with you, merely answering your question.

As much as you love it other people don't... we all have different taste and like different song.

i aint going to lie, i did throw many a glow sticks on that evening :rolleyes:i had about 40 odd of them...also if you can remember seing a huge red glowstick that was me with it :D I took my wii lightsaber to use...and Matt looked at me with during take a bow :happy: well my boyfriend said he did i was too busy singing and and waving my lightsaber at Matt :p

"waving my lightsaber at Matt", I actually made my eyes water laughing at that. :LOL: I do remember seeing a big orangey red thing for like a split second and wondering what it was. I thought it was like a bottle or something (yeah, an orange one).

I also came home with a newfound love for Dom and his drumming ability after seeing him play Wankdorf, that shiz was one of my favourite moments of my entire life. Seriously. I fricking love that guy now.

I've always thought Dom sounds like Frank Spencer every time he speaks at gigs. He just sounds different! I can't find an example coz I'm out working now but when he spoke on Saturday I thought the same as I always think!

Ooh, Betty! :LOL:

Finally got round to uploading some pictures, as you can see I sat in the highest stand, just felt like sitting back and enjoying the music rather than getting in the pit for once. I will however be in the pit and going mental at wembley.

IMG_0658.jpg?t=1283881128

IMG_0672.jpg?t=1283881135

IMG_0664.jpg?t=1283881145

IMG_0684.jpg?t=1283881353

Some of the qualitys not great, had to do lots of zooming in!

same here, i enjoy feeling good but i adore sing for absolution, such a beautiful song :happy:

Some pics of the support bands. Did anyone else see that one of the guys in PABH had a bloody knee?

4959231145_cc5c7d97dc.jpg

Rock and roll man! :p:LOL:

great pictures by the way :D

I am finally able to answer this question with a simple link! :awesome:

http://board.muse.mu/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=811

thank you :)

i heard about it alot but never knew what it was so cheers :)

Plug in amy. Yes I think it was me with the monkey unless someoneelse had the same idea. Ill find a pic and put it up of our beloved monkey!

Cured my post gig depression by buying a pendulum ticket. But its just not the same. The ticket isn't even beautiful :(

no no, i dont think anyone else would have such a great idea :awesome::LOL:

yes please! i want to see our monkey! do you still have it? :chuckle:

awesome have a great time at pendulum :)

"waving my lightsaber at Matt", I actually made my eyes water laughing at that. :LOL: I do remember seeing a big orangey red thing for like a split second and wondering what it was. I thought it was like a bottle or something (yeah, an orange one).

I also came home with a newfound love for Dom and his drumming ability after seeing him play Wankdorf, that shiz was one of my favourite moments of my entire life. Seriously. I fricking love that guy now.

Haha, well it looked orangey red, so it may well have been, i was on chris's side of the stage but more to the middle of chris's side :) Yeah that drumming was fricken awesome! i loved that plus it was right next to where i was stood, i got some pretty decent shots of it, but infortunatly my cam ran out of bat during UD :( manged to get some more bat though for when Matt was on platform in the awesome led suit XD

such a fantastic night, i keep watching vid on youtube to try and re live it, it was amazing, halfway through hysteria i just stopped jumping and singing and i was just stood in awe at the amazingness of it all and that i was actually at a Muse gig :happy:

I've always thought Dom sounds like Frank Spencer every time he speaks at gigs. He just sounds different! I can't find an example coz I'm out working now but when he spoke on Saturday I thought the same as I always think!

I'm not sure about Frank Spencer but we did think that he sounded a bit...camp. :LOL: Kinda like he'd breathed in little bit of helium. :p It's weird because he doesn't sound like that in interviews and stuff...

It doesn't make him any less cool, though! :D

I'm not sure about Frank Spencer but we did think that he sounded a bit...camp. :LOL: Kinda like he'd breathed in little bit of helium. :p It's weird because he doesn't sound like that in interviews and stuff...

It doesn't make him any less cool, though! :D

Aha, me and my friend just came to the excuse that he was reaalllllly pumped up :LOL: which was why his voice went higher :) He obviously loves Mancs too much ;)

Archived