Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Oh, I finally see the glowstick throwing! :chuckle: I honestly wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't looking for it!

I don't get why people threw glowstick.....

It wasn't his ass. Just his back. :p

I know that u could see only his back at the concert, but in this video, you can see his ass..... :stongue:

It was a very awesome atmosphere, the streamers floating off the stage and from those high structures around made it 'other-worldy', I'm not sure that'll happen at Wembo as it's so enclosed. :D

mwahahaha me neither :LOL:

Here are some of the few shots I took which didn't end up too blurry!

P1000401.jpg

P1000387.jpg

P1000372.jpg

P1000367.jpg

P1000316.jpg

P1000382.jpg

Finally got round to uploading some pictures, as you can see I sat in the highest stand, just felt like sitting back and enjoying the music rather than getting in the pit for once. I will however be in the pit and going mental at wembley.

IMG_0658.jpg?t=1283881128

IMG_0672.jpg?t=1283881135

IMG_0664.jpg?t=1283881145

IMG_0684.jpg?t=1283881353

Some of the qualitys not great, had to do lots of zooming in!

Think I see myself in the second one

Aha, me and my friend just came to the excuse that he was reaalllllly pumped up :LOL: which was why his voice went higher :) He obviously loves Mancs too much ;)

He knew he was in a place of awesome. :yesey:

mwahahaha me neither :LOL:

Here are some of the few shots I took which didn't end up too blurry!

P1000401.jpg

P1000387.jpg

P1000372.jpg

P1000367.jpg

P1000316.jpg

P1000382.jpg

These are brilliant! Especially the Chris ones! :awesome:

Have started watching some videos, which sound great of course and I also love Matt's shiny suit. The way it picks up the lights is very effective I think. :)

The shiny suit (amongst a vast array of other things :D) made my night :LOL:

That man's fashion sense is second to none :') I was standing quite far from the stage itself, but he seemed to omitt a beam of light that night! A miniscule flash of silver darting everywhere wielding an equally shiny guitar :awesome:

The shiny suit (amongst a vast array of other things :D) made my night :LOL:

That man's fashion sense is second to none :') I was standing quite far from the stage itself, but he seemed to omitt a beam of light that night! A miniscule flash of silver darting everywhere wielding an equally shiny guitar :awesome:

I have no smart clothes, I'm a girl and I'm going to my Dad's wedding next year. I would wear that suit. :LOL: That or the Christmas Tree LED suit! :D

:awesome:

I'm serious.

I have no smart clothes, I'm a girl and I'm going to my Dad's wedding next year. I would wear that suit. :LOL: That or the Christmas Tree LED suit! :D

:awesome:

I'm serious.

Well that's just plain ridiculous!

So would I. It's so freaking cool. Can you imagine that and the blue glasses? Instant winner.

:chuckle:

Well that's just plain ridiculous!

So would I. It's so freaking cool. Can you imagine that and the blue glasses? Instant winner.

:chuckle:

I'm so showing him a video or a picture of it! :D

He said I could go dressed as a Dalek, obviously thinking I would say no because I'd look silly, and I said yes. He changed his mind, though! :LOL:

It was my first Muse gig and oh my god I had the most awesome night of my entire life!!! I have been sooo fucking depressed since Sunday!!! :'(

We were on Matts side about half to 3/4 way between front and sound booth. It was an excellent place to be mostly, loads of singing and jumping, well I was, pretty sure most others were too...except girl on one side who looked a bit uptight and her mates who were bitching and whining about everything and a six foot two sixty year old guy on the other....seriously get yaselves in the side if you're not bouncing!!! Atmosphere was awesome apart from them. I had glowsticks on wrists and neck and I am still aching today!!! My right arm won't go above 90 degrees:LOL:

CE was mind blowing, loved SS, thought the setlist was pretty bang on, sang every word and could barely speak for most of Sunday....we were only down for the gig but next time is a full weekender....palm kids and dog off and we are there!!!!

It was my first Muse gig and oh my god I had the most awesome night of my entire life!!! I have been sooo fucking depressed since Sunday!!! :'(

We were on Matts side about half to 3/4 way between front and sound booth. It was an excellent place to be mostly, loads of singing and jumping, well I was, pretty sure most others were too...except girl on one side who looked a bit uptight and her mates who were bitching and whining about everything and a six foot two sixty year old guy on the other....seriously get yaselves in the side if you're not bouncing!!! Atmosphere was awesome apart from them. I had glowsticks on wrists and neck and I am still aching today!!! My right arm won't go above 90 degrees:LOL:

CE was mind blowing, loved SS, thought the setlist was pretty bang on, sang every word and could barely speak for most of Sunday....we were only down for the gig but next time is a full weekender....palm kids and dog off and we are there!!!!

Same general area as me, was awesome round there

Izzy I missed you! Mega noez Should've said hi! :( Maybe at another gig, one day, in a distant land... :happy:

haha, sure :)

no worries :) I really loved your outfit :) I know, I should've said hi, but I only like saw you for a second, cause had to catch the tram to get to Piccadilly to catch a train back to Leeds ;)

Hope we'll meet up at the next Muse gig (whenever that mat be ) :)))

Same general area as me, was awesome round there

We were there from gates opening and I had great time people watching the people who came and went and making up lives for them by how they acted lol...better than tv!! :DMaybe I people watched YOU!!! Wonder what I came up with???:LOL:

Ok just read that back....I sound like a wierdy stalker!!!!:eek::LOL:

We were there from gates opening and I had great time people watching the people who came and went and making up lives for them by how they acted lol...better than tv!! :DMaybe I people watched YOU!!! Wonder what I came up with???:LOL:

Ok just read that back....I sound like a wierdy stalker!!!!:eek::LOL:

I was in a labcoat ;)

Just calming down from this wonderful weekend. Amazing atmosphere. Hearing Butterflies and Hurricanes and Citizen Erased and Take a Bow again was fantastic. I love the numbers with piano in them. The streamers on the lighting tower were spectacular. Have never posted on here before but want to say huge thank you - after the sound check on Friday Matt and Dom's car came out the exit and we waved at it as it went by. Then the car pulled up round the corner and someone asked if we wanted an autograph - we went over and Dom leapt out of the car and Matt was still getting out of the back still bathed in a halo of light even in a car. They posed for a photo with us, had a little chat, shook our hands - I can't believe it happened.

Lucky you :)

I was in a labcoat ;)

Ok...I could not have missed that!!!:eek: How did I miss you??? lol lol

Probably had something to do with the wall of ridiculously tall people infront of me!!! Unless you were behind me :happy: I barely took eyes off the stage...except for a few delish moments of listening and watching the eerie clouds above....I love outdoor gigs...sigh :D

Archived