Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

I noticed there was an effect on the vocals during a few songs, in particular during UD, but it wasn't enhancement. He certainly doesn't need that!

Yes it's just techniques of slightly changing his voice, not making it sound better in any way. Pretty much the same principle as the microphone in Feeling Good?

I've uploaded a couple of videos. Not as good as Pip's, but thought you guys might like to see them nonetheless. :)

Some expert glowstick-ducking from Dom here without missing a beat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJcaBjNE8nA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOjlfQX31Y8

I think I just have to calm down. I really have to. But Dom's ass..... I need that unziped moment

there isn't much that i can add to what already been said.Fantastic show, amazing band, amazing crowd, so much love form the people to the band ,just incredible. I think i hardly heard matt's voice since the crowd was singing every note and every guitar solo , even the pib falceto. Simply amazing.

I noticed there was an effect on the vocals during a few songs, in particular during UD, but it wasn't enhancement. He certainly doesn't need that!

I certainly wasnt originally meaning that Matt needs anything to make his voice better - probably wrong choice of words! But I think I noticed more vocal effects to give it more depth and presence which I thought worked well. I've never noticed it to that extent before at other gigs. But I'm just paranoid - i do wonder how long he can go on singing that high and that well consistently - his vocal chords must take a right battering.

I thought the whole night was amazing, bit annoyed my camera ran out of battery's though after using 6 :(

It was my first muse gig and it was just so, wow, i can find the words to explain it, i just hope they play there again next year or somewhere closer to Yorkshire, my mum wouldn't let me go to the Sheffield one as i was too young lol, i was 16 :rolleyes:, 17 now.

I cant belive the played citizen erased, i was so happy they played that on my first ever gig, along with B+H, HotRS, and many others, the whole setlist was amazing. :D

Loved Matts flashing suit, and congrats to whoever caught his blue led glasses they where awesome :happy:

I don't think Matt was using a vocal enhancer, he has got very small vocal cords i think, im sure i read it in my Muse book?

Absolutely amazing gig it was on Sat. It was only the third gig I've ever been to and the first of that type. By far the best (and after my last gig I never thought I'd say that)! I tried to get some footage on my matchbox camera but the quality doesn't compare to the stuff on YouTube. :p Can't wait to see them again next time 'round!

While I'm here, I know this is probably the wrong place (and a dumb question) but is there anywhere I can get tour merch other than muse.mu? At LCCC I saw girls walking around in a charcoal grey zip hoodie with tour dates on the back but I wasn't prepared to spend another 40 mins stood at the merch stand. :rolleyes: It was the most amazing hoodie/jacket I've evar seen. Do I just befriend and cut a deal with one of the Wembley Musers before this weekend? :LOL:

While I'm here' date=' I know this is probably the wrong place (and a dumb question) but is there anywhere I can get tour merch other than muse.mu? At LCCC I saw girls walking around in a charcoal grey zip hoodie with tour dates on the back but I wasn't prepared to spend another 40 mins stood at the merch stand. :rolleyes: It was the most amazing hoodie/jacket I've evar seen. Do I just befriend and cut a deal with one of the Wembley Musers before this weekend? :LOL:[/quote']

I has that hoodie, it is amazing! Umm i think i waited around 10 minutes for it, but then again i also got the owl/skull t shirt, the program and the poster :happy: You might be able to get it at Wembley if your going there? If not im sure they'll put them on sale before Christmas :)

I has that hoodie, it is amazing! Umm i think i waited around 10 minutes for it, but then again i also got the owl/skull t shirt, the program and the poster :happy: You might be able to get it at Wembley if your going there? If not im sure they'll put them on sale before Christmas :)

It was only after I'd been to the merch stand and returned to my spot that I saw them and the place was filling up fast. No I'm not going to Wembley, I was thinking of Paypalling someone to get me one/post it to me :LOL: Does the stuff that's left at the end of the tour become available on .mu then? As you can tell I'm new to all this :facepalm:

It was only after I'd been to the merch stand and returned to my spot that I saw them and the place was filling up fast. No I'm not going to Wembley, I was thinking of Paypalling someone to get me one/post it to me :LOL: Does the stuff that's left at the end of the tour become available on .mu then? As you can tell I'm new to all this :facepalm:

:erm: Umm im not sure, if it will go on sale straight away, but it will be on there eventually just not sure when, if you know anyone who is going to it, you might be able to persuade them to paypal you one, or ask someone on here who is going to it :) Im new to it aswel, lol manchester was my first gig, i ended up bying my tshirt and hoodie before concert and had the hoodie around my waist and the t shirt over top of my other muse top :LOL:

im sure there was plenty of hoodies left after the gig, as that was when i got my other stuff,

but yeah im not sure when it will be on sale sorry :(

No UFO for us at the LCCC then. I wonder what happened. It was mentioned in The Times earlier in the day. Probably already covered further back in this thread so I'll have a scan.

I think it was due to there not being anywhere to tether it or because it was too windy.

But I'm sure the question we all want to know is.....will Manchester get the UFO? :LOL:

I think it was due to there not being anywhere to tether it or because it was too windy.

Ok. I'd say it'd be the "too windy" reason as they would have sorted out the tethering well before it was due to be done and I'm guessing it was due to happen seeing as it was mentioned in the paper as I said.

We had the platform ufo though which Muse went on, i thought that was epic enough! :D:happy:

Haha yeah to be fair that was pretty mind-blowing. I almost had a fit when they got onto the platform and started playing the Wankdorf Jam. :LOL:

(Cheers for the info about merch btw, might make my way over to the Wembley thread :happy:)

Haha yeah to be fair that was pretty mind-blowing. I almost had a fit when they got onto the platform and started playing the Wankdorf Jam. :LOL:

(Cheers for the info about merch btw, might make my way over to the Wembley thread :happy:)

No problem happy to help out any other musers :happy:, im going to try be more active now, as i was always lurking before to shy to post :$.

Good luck, i hope you get one of the hoodies, they are awesome ;)

tehe at Wankdorf ...dam me and my immatureness :p:LOL:

Yeah i almost had a fit too, i was next to it on chris's side of the stage it was so awesome!

Archived