Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Thanks Pip. Great pics btw :thumbsup: Your flickr pics are superb. I'm actually looking to buy a new camera at the mo and based on the quality of your pics I think I've got aTZ7 now at the top of my shopping list!

It's been replaced with the TZ10 now but if you're lucky you may still find a T7 on Amazon:)

Have you got a problem with the way I look???????

Ziffff!!!!!!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I've been a long time Muse fan since first hearing them on the Steve Lamacq show in 1999 but never had the opportunity to see them live until LCCC last weekend. I booked the tickets the day they went on sale last year (as I imagine most people did) and have been counting down the days and following this thread with real excitement.

I'm not a big messageboard person but just had register to I could express my thanks to the guys for putting on such a fantastic performance to remember. It surpassed all my expectations and was utterly mindblowing!

Within a week I've changed from a thirty-something manic workaholic :nerd: to an excited teenager with no concerns other than how on earth I can make it to Wembley this weekend! :D

Welcome to the addiction that is Muse!:D

I've been a long time Muse fan since first hearing them on the Steve Lamacq show in 1999 but never had the opportunity to see them live until LCCC last weekend. I booked the tickets the day they went on sale last year (as I imagine most people did) and have been counting down the days and following this thread with real excitement.

I'm not a big messageboard person but just had register to I could express my thanks to the guys for putting on such a fantastic performance to remember. It surpassed all my expectations and was utterly mindblowing!

Within a week I've changed from a thirty-something manic workaholic :nerd: to an excited teenager with no concerns other than how on earth I can make it to Wembley this weekend! :D

I know exactly how u feel - it was my first Muse gig on Sat and words cant describe how I felt before, during and after. Being slightly older than u at a ripe old 42 its even worse. My brother gave us a lift back and I was showing him the pics and videos I took and he laughed "omg she's like a little kid all over again!" All I can think about as well is how I could get to see them again. Would be over the moon to go Wembley but have no tickets and am skint now til payday so alas its not to be.:(

I know exactly how u feel - it was my first Muse gig on Sat and words cant describe how I felt before, during and after. Being slightly older than u at a ripe old 42 its even worse. My brother gave us a lift back and I was showing him the pics and videos I took and he laughed "omg she's like a little kid all over again!" All I can think about as well is how I could get to see them again. Would be over the moon to go Wembley but have no tickets and am skint now til payday so alas its not to be.:(

Glad it's not just me then! The odds are stacked against me for Wembley (I'd miss my daughters birthday this weekend) but I still can't help thinking there's a way around it.. Wouldn't be so bad if I knew there would be another opportunity to see them again soon but sounds like it could be 2012? :rolleyes:

Who remembers the really nice security manager from the barrier? He has commented on some of my pics on Flickr;)

Muse @ the LCCC Manchester 4th Sept 2010

This guy was soooo nice :) And thankfully, he did not have to pull anyone out as he was saying he would be at the beginning :p

Really lovely that he commented on your pics :)

Thank you so much for that :)

I absolutely love this song and was really happy to have the opportunity to hear it live :)

Thanks to your video I can go back to this lovely moment whenever I want:happy:

Speaking of butterflies, I saw a butterfly flittering about in our queue and it landed in somebody's lap :LOL:

/random

Nawh!

This is probably my favourite pic from Saturday.

I have no idea who's pic it is though, found it on tumblr with no link to the source so if it's yours than I congratulate you for capturing this :happy:

tumblr_l8ffiohYEM1qakoo6o1_500.jpg

Epic.

Rio Ferdinand attended this gig :)

Wait, wut? :LOL:

I have to post this too, the woman's face at the left just makes me lol everytime I see it!

4971485015_6bdb4426c5_z.jpg

*can't stop laughing* :LOL: :LOL:

Who remembers the really nice security manager from the barrier? He has commented on some of my pics on Flickr;)

Aw, what a dude! :happy:

That was an amazing gig!

We had joined the queue at the rear of the cricket ground and came in right by the stage and so had a great view for the whole day.

It was great to hear CE (the only track of the night we hadn't seen them perform at previous gigs), B&H was fantastic.

Although the set-list wasn't as good as Manchester 2006, the sound was absolutely incredible and so loud making these versions of the songs the most powerful I've heard.

Bloody great event, can't wait for a bootleg to surface or for the band to put out a DVD of any of the stadium gigs (preferably Manchester though).

A great way to spend the last day of our Honeymoon before going back to work.

PS: The only thing that marred the day was seeing someone to my left get hit with a pint glass full of sick, hurled(sic!) ((sic!!)) from the front of the crowd. The fact that somebody could do that knowing that it's going to ruin someone's day is saddening.

Looking forward to the next gig, Peej x

Oh, right. I'm in the same boat, about 200 photos, about 5 passable ones.

lmao, im much the same, took over 200 and most of them are just blur i really need to investin a good camera

Thanks Pip. Great pics btw :thumbsup: Your flickr pics are superb. I'm actually looking to buy a new camera at the mo and based on the quality of your pics I think I've got aTZ7 now at the top of my shopping list!

me too xD

I think sales are gunna surrrrrge

I really wanted it too...and it was purple! The colour i'm decorating my room with at uni :(

quoted the wrong poster quote, ach well xD

anyway

I fought my way to the front with the intention of not leaving without a mug this time, ended up taking one of them posters instead, almost fell on my arse aswel, only to be told they didnt have any, i was gutted xD

Its stuck to my shoe cupboard door, gunna whap it in a frame with my ticket and my bit of streamer

Compilation video of the parts where the crowd didn't go completely crazy (steady footage:))

Citizen Erased - Butterflies & Hurricanes - Guiding Light - Interlude/Hysteria - United States Of Eurasia - MK Jam - Undisclosed Desires - Take A Bow - Plug In Baby - Knights of Cydonia

I have videos but seeing as bandwidth is tricky here and I haven't finished uploading from the 80's thing I went to yet it may be some time...

re the TZ7 apparently Amazon is sold out now. The main difference *I think* is that the TZ10 has a bigger zoom and it has GPS for geotagging on the fly, unfortunately the GPS eats batteries and has to be switched off each and every time the camera is switched on :mad: So glad I got my TZ7 before they disappeared!

Archived