Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Bit late to the show here guys but, some hopeful news for you bootleg seekers out there;

I'm scraping together as much audio as possible from this show, inc. one complete but sub-par recording (which wasn't shared for that reason) that I'll attempt to touch to up and matrix with others where needed, for one entire seemless, complete bootleg.

EDIT: No DVD, audio track not good enough. But I do have a full seamless audio boot now which I'll upload tomorrow once I've equalized and split the tracks (in mp3, so it'll be on a hosting site, not MB). Disappointed that it's not good enough for a multi-cam, but better than nowt.

Bit late to the show here guys but, some hopeful news for you bootleg seekers out there;

I'm scraping together as much audio as possible from this show, inc. one complete but sub-par recording (which wasn't shared for that reason) that I'll attempt to touch to up and matrix with others where needed, for one entire seemless, complete bootleg.

EDIT: No DVD, audio track not good enough. But I do have a full seamless audio boot now which I'll upload tomorrow once I've equalized and split the tracks (in mp3, so it'll be on a hosting site, not MB). Disappointed that it's not good enough for a multi-cam, but better than nowt.

Thanks so much for this, I look forward to it!

Here's a cake as payment. :D

erl8us.jpg

Can't wait to relive LCCC :D:D

Just wanted to say, sorry for the delays in getting the audio to you guys. Something came up and yeah, we're either going to get a better quality audio boot or the DVD project might be back on (or both) so I'm hanging on a little, see what happens. If I've no more news by the weekend, I'll share what I have so far and keep hoping I can do something more afterwards. I'll keep you guys updated with what's happenening. I'm hoping like you couldn't imagine that I can still put a DVD together. I want to do this one more than I did my Wembley 10th one, but the no-audio source wrote it off. So yeah, we'll see. If you'll please bare with me a little longer ;)

Just wanted to say, sorry for the delays in getting the audio to you guys. Something came up and yeah, we're either going to get a better quality audio boot or the DVD project might be back on (or both) so I'm hanging on a little, see what happens. If I've no more news by the weekend, I'll share what I have so far and keep hoping I can do something more afterwards. I'll keep you guys updated with what's happenening. I'm hoping like you couldn't imagine that I can still put a DVD together. I want to do this one more than I did my Wembley 10th one, but the no-audio source wrote it off. So yeah, we'll see. If you'll please bare with me a little longer ;)

:dance: Excellent news, I can't wait to see/hear whatever you come up with, re-living LCCC is going to be :awesome:

• 2 months later...

So we got some Wembley Pro-shots for Christmas (which I think we expected) but it's half way through January and there hasn't been a sniff of any LCCC ones or any HD videos of the entire concert so I'm getting pretty desperate. Can anyone point me in the direction of some good quality vids on Youtube? I'd be really grateful :supersad:

Sorry to whine :p

So we got some Wembley Pro-shots for Christmas (which I think we expected) but it's half way through January and there hasn't been a sniff of any LCCC ones or any HD videos of the entire concert so I'm getting pretty desperate. Can anyone point me in the direction of some good quality vids on Youtube? I'd be really grateful :supersad:

Yeah, on my YouTube channel.

• 7 months later...

Hard to believe this amazing, technically perfect gig was a year ago.

The band also stated that it was just about their favourite show of the year.

Definitely my fave Muse gig and I cant think of any gigs that really beat it in my 33 year concert going career.

Hard to believe this amazing, technically perfect gig was a year ago.

The band also stated that it was just about their favourite show of the year.

Definitely my fave Muse gig and I cant think of any gigs that really beat it in my 33 year concert going career.

Yes it was fantastic! when did they say that? That's awesome :happy:

I agree 100%. I've seen some decent live bands down the years - Pink Floyd, Queen, ELO, Dire Straits, Genesis, The Verve, Coldplay .... but the Muse gig at LCCC was the best.

Overture, Unnatural Selection, Citizen Erased; Yeah LCCC was epic :D.

Don't forget Butterflies and Hurricanes and Take a Bow! :D

Seriously though, can't believe that it was a year ago. And of course it's always good to know that the band enjoyed it themselves. :happy:

Archived