Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

:eek: Lost? I don't know about anyone else, but where I was I've never experienced such a fantastic atmosphere at a gig!

It was a very awesome atmosphere, the streamers floating off the stage and from those high structures around made it 'other-worldy', I'm not sure that'll happen at Wembo as it's so enclosed. :D

Found these nice photos while taking people off the sexy plane list.

what is the sexy plane? :wtf:

The gig was pretty damn awesome although my girlfriend collapsed during UD.. If your one of many people around who were really supportive and helped both myself and the paramedics to get her out then thanks very much.. you were amazing. We were at the left hand side of the crowd near the start of the stands away from the stage. Ive posted this already on muselive but thought id post here too.

Starlight onwards was heard from the first aid room round the back but from what i could hear it was an awesome gig. CE and B&H were immense.

:eek: oh no! was she ok in the end?

was that on chris's side?

:eek: Lost? I don't know about anyone else, but where I was I've never experienced such a fantastic atmosphere at a gig!

it was my first gig but i thought the crowd was amazing! :D well done guys :p

The Q atmosphere is the shiz... one of the best bits about gigging and queuing.

i didnt que, but i really wanted too and i wanted to meet some boardies and other musers :)

me and my friend went to the trafford shopping centre before had and i was pointing to all the people in muse tops, so if you were there and saw a random girl get exited and point at you that was me :rolleyes::LOL:

Yep, I know :) I think I actually saw you right after the gig standing with Pip and Nathaniel (I think), I was right next to you talking to Catherine ;)

Izzy I missed you! Mega noez Should've said hi! :( Maybe at another gig, one day, in a distant land... :happy:

Did anyone retrieve my inflatable football with a load of usernames and random memes on?

(or see it at the start of Uprising)

Tehehe

Caville? :p

That ball was awesome but ffffffuuuuuuuuuu- guess what I just lost :LOL:

it's funny reading this thread and seeing how different everybody's experiences were.

i went to the loo during editors and walked straight into one. no problem.

getting a t-shirt was the biggest bit of crap organising, i thought. too few staff, the stall was set up so they seemed to always be walking around the other side to get things. t-shirts were already sold out (dur why they allow themselves to lose sales like this is incredible). However waiting for a shirt allowed some of the people to exit the stadium first. The queue for the tram on the Altrincham side went on and on down the road but we actually only waited 20 minutes for one and it went very quickly as the queue was constantly moving.

TIP: we stayed at Altrincham and trammed in. This turned out to be a brilliant idea.

all the people i met were lovely and friendly and i got in a spot in the crowd were there were several people boinging. at times it was quite difficult to move due to the number of people (which i found pretty frustrating cos i'm a boinger) but for the bits where they all got going, it was awesome.

now having a major debate with myself about wembley. part of me wants to go down the front (not barrier) but part of me needs the chance to 'dance'. decisions decisions...

i went to the loo during editors and walked straight into one. no problem.

That's because the men weren't having as many queueing issues as the ladies! But I'm not sure why, as I don't know why anybody would want to hang about in a portaloo...in and out like as SAS mission for me! :LOL:

That's because the men weren't having as many queueing issues as the ladies! But I'm not sure why, as I don't know why anybody would want to hang about in a portaloo...in and out like as SAS mission for me! :LOL:

ahem :$ i is a laydeee :LOL:

maybe i jumped a queue without meaning to. :$ i didn't see one...

ahem :$ i is a laydeee :LOL:

maybe i jumped a queue without meaning to. :$ i didn't see one...

Oops! Sorry! :$

I went before Editors and it was horrendous, until I found the shorter queue. Maybe you just flung yourself in at the beginning of the queue? Whereabouts were the loos you went to?

Just calming down from this wonderful weekend. Amazing atmosphere. Hearing Butterflies and Hurricanes and Citizen Erased and Take a Bow again was fantastic. I love the numbers with piano in them. The streamers on the lighting tower were spectacular. Have never posted on here before but want to say huge thank you - after the sound check on Friday Matt and Dom's car came out the exit and we waved at it as it went by. Then the car pulled up round the corner and someone asked if we wanted an autograph - we went over and Dom leapt out of the car and Matt was still getting out of the back still bathed in a halo of light even in a car. They posed for a photo with us, had a little chat, shook our hands - I can't believe it happened.

after the sound check on Friday Matt and Dom's car came out the exit and we waved at it as it went by. Then the car pulled up round the corner and someone asked if we wanted an autograph - we went over and Dom leapt out of the car and Matt was still getting out of the back still bathed in a halo of light even in a car. They posed for a photo with us, had a little chat, shook our hands - I can't believe it happened.

What time was this? :D:LOL:

So lucky!:awesome:

Oops! Sorry! :$

I went before Editors and it was horrendous, until I found the shorter queue. Maybe you just flung yourself in at the beginning of the queue? Whereabouts were the loos you went to?

no probs, common mistake :LOL:

they were to the left of the stage (as you look at it). there were enormous queues for food and fags but nobody in front of the loos. someone came out of one as i arrived so i went in. the security man said something to me but waved me on. hmm i thought it was odd having someone telling people which loo to use. ah well, happy in my ignorance maybe :LOL:

OMG!:ohmy: I can't believe it! We were at the Lodge Hotel so close and missed it!:'(

Damn

Lucky you

Just calming down from this wonderful weekend. Amazing atmosphere. Hearing Butterflies and Hurricanes and Citizen Erased and Take a Bow again was fantastic. I love the numbers with piano in them. The streamers on the lighting tower were spectacular. Have never posted on here before but want to say huge thank you - after the sound check on Friday Matt and Dom's car came out the exit and we waved at it as it went by. Then the car pulled up round the corner and someone asked if we wanted an autograph - we went over and Dom leapt out of the car and Matt was still getting out of the back still bathed in a halo of light even in a car. They posed for a photo with us, had a little chat, shook our hands - I can't believe it happened.

Looooooooooooved it!

We were at gate 11, did not get searched at all, and i think our gate was the first one to open, or because we didn't get searched it went faster LOL

Stood front row on the right @ Chris...

Had a superb time, some very rough, drunk guys behind us yegh, one's piercing ripped out of his face...bleeding :S) got a warning from security and then they moved on. Everyone around us where just going manic! Such great fun! They where superrrrrrrrrrbbbb! Editors where good too!

Did anybody see Editors familiy going absolutely crazy during Muse? (They where on the balcony)That was so nice to see!

All of a sudden a woman came from behind, pushed the boys away who stood next to me , god was she drunk, she got hold of my arm and never let go again, stroking and petting my arm, laughing, shouting, crying, emotional rollercoster i reckon. My hubby nearly fell on the floor laughing...Me and my drunk friend LOL She had fun, so did i , so couldn't be bothered pushing her off me LOL aaaawww bless her

So many people pulled out of the audience, sick, fights etc...good to watch though

We had the medical team kind of in front of us, anybody here stood next to me?

On the way back we went passed this flat, greaat shouting from above, and superb reaction from the croud :)

Thanks again Muse! Super again

And crowd! Thank you too!! Loooooooooooooooooooved it!!!

I was on the first row ( Matt side) and it was damn difficult to stay alive! Pushing too much, squeezing the others without respect... It was the first time I've experienced such a tough Muse gig

Btw, it was a masterpiece<3

Looooooooooooved it!

We were at gate 11, did not get searched at all, and i think our gate was the first one to open, or because we didn't get searched it went faster LOL

Stood front row on the right @ Chris...

Had a superb time, some very rough, drunk guys behind us yegh, one's piercing ripped out of his face...bleeding :S) got a warning from security and then they moved on. Everyone around us where just going manic! Such great fun! They where superrrrrrrrrrbbbb! Editors where good too!

Did anybody see Editors familiy going absolutely crazy during Muse? (They where on the balcony)That was so nice to see!

All of a sudden a woman came from behind, pushed the boys away who stood next to me , god was she drunk, she got hold of my arm and never let go again, stroking and petting my arm, laughing, shouting, crying, emotional rollercoster i reckon. My hubby nearly fell on the floor laughing...Me and my drunk friend LOL She had fun, so did i , so couldn't be bothered pushing her off me LOL aaaawww bless her

So many people pulled out of the audience, sick, fights etc...good to watch though

We had the medical team kind of in front of us, anybody here stood next to me?

On the way back we went passed this flat, greaat shouting from above, and superb reaction from the croud :)

Thanks again Muse! Super again

And crowd! Thank you too!! Loooooooooooooooooooved it!!!

no probs, common mistake :LOL:

they were to the left of the stage (as you look at it). there were enormous queues for food and fags but nobody in front of the loos. someone came out of one as i arrived so i went in. the security man said something to me but waved me on. hmm i thought it was odd having someone telling people which loo to use. ah well, happy in my ignorance maybe :LOL:

Yeah, there was a really long queue for those loos just before Editors...maybe everybody had gone by then, but maybe not! :LOL:

Archived