Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Here are some of the few shots I took which didn't end up too blurry!

P1000372.jpg

Ace shot :yesey:

I found out today that a friend's daughter went along to the gig - her first full-on gig by anyone - and had to leave at about 21:30. She's very sensitive to sound and although she certainly expected a lot of it, she just hadn't anticipated the sheer overwhelming noise and found herslef battered in by it. She'd also forgotten to take earplugs with her. Poor kid.

Well, at least she thoroughly enjoyed what she saw of it and will go to more gigs - remembering her earplugs next time! Back on the Muse horse like a good 'un :D

I found out today that a friend's daughter went along to the gig - her first full-on gig by anyone - and had to leave at about 21:30. She's very sensitive to sound and although she certainly expected a lot of it, she just hadn't anticipated the sheer overwhelming noise and found herslef battered in by it. She'd also forgotten to take earplugs with her. Poor kid.

Well, at least she thoroughly enjoyed what she saw of it and will go to more gigs - remembering her earplugs next time! Back on the Muse horse like a good 'un :D

Did anyone see the kid watching the support acts with ear defenders on??:LOL: Didn't see him after Pulled apart by horses though

Forgot to mention this in my last post few pages back - THANK YOU MUSE SO MUCH for playing CITIZEN ERASED :D that plus B&H made my night :) cheers :)

:thumbsup:

Zomg. I forgot my earplugs as well. I have really small ears and can hear high pitched sounds as if I were some sort of bat-human hybrid. The noise wasn't as bad because it was outside (never been to an outside gig before) so nothing sounded like it was underwater on the left side, this time. :p

The amount of 40 something year old women dragged out over the barriers during Uprising was hilarious, they didn't have a clue what hit them :LOL:

There was a very short 40 something stood behind me during the support acts. I was quite close to the front as well so I just though....'she is most definitely hitting the floor as soon as Muse come on'

When the surge of people came, she grabbed my arm and nearly pulled me down with her :eek:

The amount of 40 something year old women dragged out over the barriers during Uprising was hilarious, they didn't have a clue what hit them :LOL:

Well I'm a 40 something woman (God that hurts to admit) & I sensibly stood infront of one of the sound desks (Chris' side of course) & I managed to mosh all the way through :D

So depressed now though & wish I was going to Wembley :(

There was a very short 40 something stood behind me during the support acts. I was quite close to the front as well so I just though....'she is most definitely hitting the floor as soon as Muse come on'

When the surge of people came, she grabbed my arm and nearly pulled me down with her :eek:

Up yer bums the pair of you! :phu:

I'm not dissin anyone here or being age-ist, my mum would've been there rocking out if she could but this woman was seriously about 5ft nothing :LOL:

HEY!!! I'm 5' 1 and I'm 34 so not quite 40;) but I was jumping singing and giving it some from start to finish!!! Jumping was a bit of a neccesity actually as it was the only time I could see the stage :LOL::LOL: although my wonderful hubby kept hooking his arms round my hips and hoisting me in the air, he's such a love!!!:happy:

Oi... us 40 somethings can rock it too you know, we aren't all decrepid.. well apart from Pip and her dodgy hip! :LOL:

I'm not dissin anyone here or being age-ist, my mum would've been there rocking out if she could but this woman was seriously about 5ft nothing :LOL:

So did she hit the floor because she was short or because she was 40....?

Up yer bums the pair of you! :phu:

Yeah Pip, you tell these young whipper snappers... I though you were supposed to 'respect' your elders.. :phu: tsk... pity no one has invented a smilie giving the bird! ;):p

Oi... us 40 somethings can rock it too you know, we aren't all decrepid.. well apart from Pip and her dodgy hip! :LOL:

Yeah Pip, you tell these young whipper snappers... I though you were supposed to 'respect' your elders.. :phu: tsk... pity no one has invented a smilie giving the bird! ;):p

We don't get decrepid as we get older you know....we get wiser and craftier....age is just a state of mind...I'm still 19 upstairs :LOL::LOL:

:yesey:

Being short and over forty did not stop me from getting to the barrier and boinging like everyone else :LOL:

Edited to say, I actually only noticed very young kids getting pulled out from the front, all with very shocked looks on their faces.

:yesey:

Being short and over forty did not stop me from getting to the barrier and boinging like everyone else :LOL:

Edited to say, I actually only noticed very young kids getting pulled out from the front, all with very shocked looks on their faces.

Yeah Susie, but you aren't really over 40 are you... you just want to be in our club.. I mean... who looks as good as you at that age.... Pft :rolleyes:.... your a wanna be 40 cos its cool but really your like 23 or something. :p

Where were folk getting all the glo sticks from? I just kept seeing them being launched, I did wonder why folk had them out at like, 4pm while it was still light mind hah

I keep watching videos and I'm sure to start boring my pals to death with how utterly amazing it was, my best mate's round tonight, so she's gunna get the whole gig via youtube, mostly courtesy of Pip! (I am in love with all your videos and I also want your camera, Im hoping santa will bring me one)

Are the 2 lads I was stood next to about the place? One of them was super tall and we were stood near each other the whole day/night, I was sandwhiched between him and another really tall old dude so my spot was proper defended like. We were on Matts side near the front. They are off to Wembley the weekend as well, jealous D:

(Me and my pal with the bright red hair fell over whilst sat on the floor... there's only us that could fall over whilst sat down Im sure)

Where were folk getting all the glo sticks from? I just kept seeing them being launched, I did wonder why folk had them out at like, 4pm while it was still light mind hah

I had about 40 of them and a huge lightsaber (from my wii :LOL: ) I got my glowsticks from Home bargains in Hull before i got the train to manch :p

Was a bloody amazing night, Pip your vids are awesome, i keep watching them to relive the moment!

Archived