Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Any recognised faces? :]

I do like to get a crowd shot ;D

MuseLCCC017.jpg

MuseLCCC018.jpg

Im the one on the left, and I put my elbows into some poor young lad, so if you are about I'm sorry!

There was a most irritating drunk couple that came steaming through pushing everyone over, hence my random elbow attack, if they got home the night without getting planted by someone I'd be seriously impressed

Don't know how - sorry - like I say haven't posted here before - so this is all new to me. Was worried I would lose the camera on the way home or delete picture.

If you have it stored on your computer and as long as it's not too big an image, I think you can use the paperclip icon to attach it to your post:)

Haha, that's me! I didn't expect you to find your top hat again.. I hope it wasn't expensive.

Why the hell do I vaguely recognise your name O_O

You aren't the guy that does Muse covers on youtube are you? :ninja:

creepers gonna' creep.

Why the hell do I vaguely recognise your name O_O

You aren't the guy that does Muse covers on youtube are you? :ninja:

creepers gonna' creep.

I have two accounts on youtube doing covers of muse, yes :)

(I've asked for that N1CK account to be deleted because 1. I'm never here and 2. I dun wannit.)

I have two accounts on youtube doing covers of muse, yes :)

(I've asked for that N1CK account to be deleted because 1. I'm never here and 2. I dun wannit.)

Yes! I'm not cracking up!

Nice covers by the way! I stumbled across some of your videos a couple of months back and they're pretty darn ossum :yesey:

Awesome gig, setlist outstanding, couldn't have wished for better, atmosphere electric. Words fail me, and I so wish I'd been close by to hear the soundcheck on Friday!!

Reading everyone's posts here is the next best thing to being there, seems like most people had a great time with a few notable exceptions (people getting pee'ed on? :( Lost most of Sunday trying to keep up with everyone's posts!

Still stunned they played CE and B&H, would've loved to hear Space Dementia too but mustn't be greedy ;)

Anyone got a spare Wembley ticket I could buy?? Probably not :(

i can't believe how close i was to the stage because people were actually waiting from 8 in the morning on and brought blankets and stuff, and i came there one and a half hour before they opened the gates and got in row 2, right in front of matt!! might have just been luck, but nobody really used entrance 2 :D

like THIS close:

p1000606d.jpg

p1000595.jpg

it was SO beautiful, they played take a bow and citized erased, i would've never dreamed of that to happen :) i am so happy :):):)

just got back from Manchester and I generally thought last Saturday was the best Muse gig I've seen since Earls Court. Set List as good as it gets and was delighted to get Citizen Erased and B&H. Sound was awesome and I can only hope that it will be as good at Wembley (if Green Day was anything to go by in June, it will).

Venue I liked - I sat as had wife and daughter with me but we had great seats to the left of the stage. I thought it was going to be nightmare to get out but we were back in central manc. by 11:15 on the tram. It was busy but moved quite quickly.

What was with the glow stick lobbing at Dom?

Just a comment about Matt's voice. I've never really noticed it before at other gigs but he seemed to be using vocal enhancing software - not at all a major issue for me as singing like that at so many gigs must be wrecking his voice - just thought it was quite noticeable on Saturday. I wonder how long he can go on singing like that. Long as possible I hope.

So looking forward to Saturday night.

Hee hee! I also shouted "I love your shiny suit!". He probably didn't hear a word though, way up on that stage! Aw, I'm glad we sort of met!! Madzip was just in front of me to the right a bit (blonde lady), so you were near another boardie there.:D

I think Matt approved of the mosh pits. Did you see him point and thank people at the end?

Haha I'm glad we sort of met too :p

I saw that too and was immensely jealous of the people he pointed at!

Some pics of the support bands. Did anyone else see that one of the guys in PABH had a bloody knee?

4959231145_cc5c7d97dc.jpg

4959232817_539f84b8f8.jpg

4959829474_1ab63ff634.jpg

4959831336_3db9f874ae.jpg

I saw that too! :eek: I wasn't a massive fan of their music, but they certainly had stage presence and they were entertaining. I also remember the lead singer repeatedly hitting his own head with the microphone, straddling a stage light then putting his face in it and doing a weird snake dance in the middle of the walkway :LOL:

Those pics are great btw :happy:

Just can't get over how shit and un-enthused the crowd were.

Crowd was pretty good where I was, odd that there were so many extremes all over the place.

Is it bad that the song i am most looking forward to hearing again at Wembley is Guiding Light :p?

Hell no. I had great fun air guitaring on my knees to that song.

The gig was pretty damn awesome although my girlfriend collapsed during UD.. If your one of many people around who were really supportive and helped both myself and the paramedics to get her out then thanks very much.. you were amazing. We were at the left hand side of the crowd near the start of the stands away from the stage. Ive posted this already on muselive but thought id post here too.

Starlight onwards was heard from the first aid room round the back but from what i could hear it was an awesome gig. CE and B&H were immense.

Hm, that wasn't in front of the sound desk was it? Because that sounds awfully familiar to me..

I've just had a nap at work.

My passengers were terrified - and the ones who wanted to get off at Peterborough were furious!

;)

:LOL:

Just a comment about Matt's voice. I've never really noticed it before at other gigs but he seemed to be using vocal enhancing software - not at all a major issue for me as singing like that at so many gigs must be wrecking his voice - just thought it was quite noticeable on Saturday. I wonder how long he can go on singing like that. Long as possible I hope.

Wut?

Sounded like a chorus effect on his voice to me, woudln't really call it vocal enhancing software

having just about recovered from this gig its probably up there in my favourites. Ive finally seen Citizen Erased live which makes me very happy. I heard somebody got wee'd on? I wee'd straight into a cup and poured it between two things into the grass. I simply wasnt losing my spot or my friends. Met a very nice girl called Erica at the gig and she spent most of it on my shoulders. That was awesome. Met a dude who I knew but I didnt know was going to the gig and that was awesome too. Hope that I see Bliss and MK Ultra at the Wembley date but it will be brilliant anyway.

oh and it was my pit that he pointed at =D, had fun getting people involved who I dont think normally would.

So looking forward to Saturday night.

I didn't hear any vocal enhacing software but was is just me or was Dom more high pitched than normal? Like a bit feminine sounding ...

Archived