matthew bellamy can make board.muse.mu autodestruct itself... and make itself disappear just looking at the link

matt+computer=disaster for any blog/page/board ... even youtube!!!

and he made google have an orgasm, when he became famous...the first photo in google of him did it...

Chuck Norris jokes do not inspire Matt Bellamy jokes. Matt Bellamy facts inspire Chuck Norris Jokes.

Matt Bellamy does not cheat death. He wins fair and square.

Matt Bellamy's calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd; no one fools Matt Bellamy.

If you spell Matt Bellamy wrong on Google it doesn't say, "Did you mean Matt Bellamy?" It simply slaps you in the face. Yes. It can do that.

Matt Bellamy runs Windows 7 on his Etch-a-Sketch.

Matt Bellamy can play the violin with a piano.

Matt Bellamy eats the for of an apple first,

Matt Bellamy doesn't pop his collar, his shirts just get erections when they touch his body.

Matt Bellamy can make a female paraplegic (or male for that matter) run towards him simply by smiling at them.

Matt Bellamy is the only person that can punch a cyclops between the eye.

Chuck Norris jokes do not inspire Matt Bellamy jokes. Matt Bellamy facts inspire Chuck Norris Jokes.

Matt Bellamy does not cheat death. He wins fair and square.

Matt Bellamy's calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd; no one fools Matt Bellamy.

If you spell Matt Bellamy wrong on Google it doesn't say, "Did you mean Matt Bellamy?" It simply slaps you in the face. Yes. It can do that.

Matt Bellamy runs Windows 7 on his Etch-a-Sketch.

Matt Bellamy can play the violin with a piano.

Matt Bellamy eats the for of an apple first,

Matt Bellamy doesn't pop his collar, his shirts just get erections when they touch his body.

Matt Bellamy can make a female paraplegic (or male for that matter) run towards him simply by smiling at them.

Matt Bellamy is the only person that can punch a cyclops between the eye.

:yesey: The twuth

• 2 months later...
Matt Bellamy sleeps with a night light. Not because Matt Bellamy is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Matt Bellamy.

When Matt Bellamy was driving he saw a sign that said, "Caution: Small Children Playing." So he slowed down, but then it occurred to him: Matt Bellamy isn't afraid of small children.

These two totally cracked me up. Can I sig them? :D

• 1 month later...
It is currently unknown to whom Matthew Bellamy wrote the lyrics of "Bliss" for: "Everything about you is how I'd want to be/I want the peace and joy in your mind".

So far the most accepted guesses are that Matthew Bellamy wrote them while looking in a mirror, or that he was simply roleplaying a mortal.

Or he thought he was Noel Gallagher...

Archived