When the old site was destroyed it wasn't because Matt failed at HTML it was because HTML couldn't handle all the awesome!

Matt Bellamy didn't catch a pwoper fish, the pwoper fish swam towards him and gave itself up willingly.

Matt Bellamy is The Stig on Top Gear!

He once had an uncomfortable moment at a concert, just to see what it was like.

His cereal never gets soggy. It sits there, staying crispy, just for him.

i'm jealous. i hate it when my cereal gets soggy... :(

and this is hilarious. those dos equis commercials are great.

Chuck Norris jokes do not inspire Matt Bellamy jokes. Matt Bellamy facts inspire Chuck Norris Jokes.

Matt Bellamy does not cheat death. He wins fair and square.

Matt Bellamy's calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd; no one fools Matt Bellamy.

If you spell Matt Bellamy wrong on Google it doesn't say, "Did you mean Matt Bellamy?" It simply slaps you in the face. Yes. It can do that.

Matt Bellamy runs Windows 7 on his Etch-a-Sketch.

Matt Bellamy can play the violin with a piano.

Matt Bellamy eats the for of an apple first,

Matt Bellamy doesn't pop his collar, his shirts just get erections when they touch his body.

Matt Bellamy can make a female paraplegic (or male for that matter) run towards him simply by smiling at them.

Matt Bellamy is the only person that can punch a cyclops between the eye.

if you don't mind, i'm going to sig one of these. lol.

Matt Bellamy did not jump into a giant hole. The hole liked Bliss so much, that it was sad that there was something so superior to it. So, it imploded in on itself, and Matt just happened to be standing by the hole. Why is he still alive today, then? Well, he's just awesome like that.

The reason Matt is so thin is because muscles can't take the awesomeness of his body.

Matt didn't just catch the pwopa fish. He lured it towards him with echolocation.

Love is forever...Only because Matt said so.

Matt never drops his pick because the pick suctions itself onto his fingers. Oh, yum.

Sorry if some of those have been done :p

before matt bellamy started using it, twitter was called "tritter", but they quickly changed the official name

matt bellamy doesn't talk too fast, the rest of the world simply thinks too slow

matt bellamy doesn't sound like a thom yorke wannabe, thom yorke simply always sounded like a matt bellamy wannabe

the song "May Your Wonders Never Cease" by third day was was written for matt bellamy, so was their song, "Have Mercy"

matt bellamy is one of the arguments to support cloning research

the old site didn't crash because matt bellamy didn't know html, the old site crashed because html didn't know matt bellamy

matt bellamy doesn't rape his guitar, because any kind of sex with matt bellamy is always consensual (this was a weird one :p;) )

this is my first post here, i don't know what came over me :LOL: but if i think of anything else i'll post again :happy:

When Matt Bellamy wants the truth, he gets it.

Matt Bellamy replaced Pluto as the 9th planet and indigo as the 6th color

Matt Bellamy isn't from the UK, the UK is from Matt Bellamy.

Before Matt Bellamy, "epic" was only used to describe books

A single grain of glitter from Matt Bellamy's Glitterati embodies more talent than Justin Bieber, Fall Out Boy, Coldplay, and Stephanie Meyers combined.

Matt Bellamy plays guitar through galaxies and new dimensions...and gets home in time for a pasta dinner

• 1 month later...

You can make about 28967203476278346 excellent Matt Facts at http://blog.esaba.com/projects/facts/index.php

For example:

The Bible was originally titled "Matt Bellamy and Friends"

Matt Bellamy invented all 32 letters of the alphabet.

To be or not to be? That is the question. The answer? Matt Bellamy.

Matt Bellamy doesn't believe in ravioli. He stuffs a live turtle with beef and smothers it in pig's blood.

Matt Bellamy doesn't play God. Playing is for children.

OMG Emma, you bumped it back! I used to love this thread :awesome:

Matt Bellamy doesn't mispronounce his 'r's. He invented the letter 'r'. Society simply decided that Matt was too superior in comparison to them that they subsituted the sound from 'w' to what we normally use today.

Long, long ago, society re-arranged the whole English language so that the words 'Muscle' and 'Museum' could be on either side of the word 'Muse' in the dictionary, just so that Matt could have his first hit song.

Haha I wish I could make up legit ones like that. I'll just keep copying some...

Matt Bellamy can sneeze with his eyes open.

Matt Bellamy can speak braille.

If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Matt Bellamy says its beef, then it's beef.

Matt Bellamy once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink.

Matt Bellamy let the dogs out.

Okay, now my own one:

Matt Bellamy invented a new pitch range. They call it awesome. Fail...

Haha I wish I could make up legit ones like that. I'll just keep copying some...

Matt Bellamy can sneeze with his eyes open.

Matt Bellamy can speak braille.

If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Matt Bellamy says its beef, then it's beef.

Matt Bellamy once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink.

Matt Bellamy let the dogs out.

Okay, now my own one:

Matt Bellamy invented a new pitch range. They call it awesome. Fail...

:LOL::awesome:

Ah, these are so addictive :D

Wonderwoman is a big fan of Matt Bellamy...She tried to copy his outfit.

Archived