once matthew bellamy went to a friends house, he went to the bathroom and when he finished his ´´duty´´ .... well... lets just say the toilet now is gay :LOL:

how would it be possible a toilet turns gay? matthew bellamy sat on it of course... the answer to all the amazing stuff in the world is matthew bellamy! like:

how could peruvians made something as maccu picchu? it wasnt anything religious or nothing about spanish people. matthew bellamy just walked in and when he walked out , the inkas made a monument in his name.

´´´The door to hell´´ is known as a hole in the middle of a desserted area wich is full of flames for an unknown reason ...

now the reason is discovered: once matt bellamy wanted to get a tan and when he finished, the place where he was laying down... well... his hottness made ´´the door to hell´´

here you can see the ´´doors´´:http://byfiles.storage.live.com/y1pK5nYozKfnyqS3SSLiZcmGJlwpxohGt93NS3BlMUI0G9D-_c6Ye08QlcZykY_XyBl0GT0UyD_ljg

WHO DOESNT??? its :awesome:

hm... why am i getting a feeling that the people who dont like this thread are... chris and dom maybe? i can sense their: :stunned::( :'( :indiff::confused::erm::shifty::facepalm::phu: expressions from here...:LOL:

I feel like we could TRY to make one for them but it would fail miserably in comparison to this one. Like someone said before, there is only one Matt Bellamy. ;)

But yeah, I can totally see that. :shifty:

Matt's the only one that could get us to completely :stongue: in his presence, though haha.

I feel like we could TRY to make one for them but it would fail miserably in comparison to this one. Like someone said before, there is only one Matt Bellamy. ;)

Matt's the only one that could get us to completely :stongue: in his presence, though haha.

yeah... the other day i was thinking that too... but those threads would be a total failure compared to this one and they would feel worse... well... i think dom would but not chris, he has family and children and he could be now laughing his arse off... but dom ... he now could be only like :(... or either HE COULD BE POSSIBLY BE AGREEING 100% IN ALL OF IT BECAUSE... of the reason we all know :LOL:

:awesome: <---i WONT stop with it :LOL:

search on uncyclopedia Chris Wolstenholme . i am talkin seriously.

yeah... the other day i was thinking that too... but those threads would be a total failure compared to this one and they would feel worse... well... i think dom would but not chris, he has family and children and he could be now laughing his arse off... but dom ... he now could be only like :(... or either HE COULD BE POSSIBLY BE AGREEING 100% IN ALL OF IT BECAUSE... of the reason we all know :LOL:

:awesome: <---i WONT stop with it :LOL:

Aw, poor Dom. If you're reading this, we still love you!

Haha! I just laughed at that more than I should have. That's definitely a possibility.

Yeah, Chris is probably laughing. Dom would read this one and then his and be like :eek::unsure::'(:confused::wtf::noey::phu::supersad:

And then he'd come back to this one and be like :LOL::unsure::yesey::eyebrows:

Matt Bellamy successfully seperated twins conjoined at the head by staring at them with his beautiful eyes. When they realized only one of them could have him, they separated themselves so they could fight over him.

People have often asked the England, What is your secret weapon against terrorists? We simply reply...Matt Bellamy.

Lightning never strikes twice in one place because Matt Bellamy is looking for it.

Matt Bellamy doesn't go at the speed of light. Light goes at the speed of Matt Bellamy.

Matt Bellamy is so bad he makes viruses sick. As such, Matt Bellamy is also responsible for the eradication of smallpox.

Matt Bellamy can split the atom. With his falsetto.

Matt Bellamy let the dogs out.

Matt Bellamy body temperature is 98.6 degrees... Celsius.

When Matt Bellamy is ready to wake up, he tells the sun to get the above the horizon.

Matt Bellamy invented the question mark.

Matt Bellamy trick-or-treated as himself as a child.

Matt Bellamy make onions CRY!!!

Matt Bellamy is not only a noun, but a verb.

Matt Bellamy successfully seperated twins conjoined at the head by staring at them with his beautiful eyes. When they realized only one of them could have him, they separated themselves so they could fight over him.

People have often asked the England, What is your secret weapon against terrorists? We simply reply...Matt Bellamy.

Lightning never strikes twice in one place because Matt Bellamy is looking for it.

Matt Bellamy doesn't go at the speed of light. Light goes at the speed of Matt Bellamy.

Matt Bellamy is so bad he makes viruses sick. As such, Matt Bellamy is also responsible for the eradication of smallpox.

When Matt Bellamy is ready to wake up, he tells the sun to get the above the horizon.

matthew bellamy let the dogs out :LOL:

when matt is ready to wake up he tell the sun to get above the horizon:LOL:

:LOL: he separated twins conjoines with his stare :LOL:

i cracked my self laughing at this ones!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

thanks for telling to enter to this article :LOL: :LOL:

´´Chris met fellow band members Matt My-bell-end-and-me and Demonic Coward in a brothel. Matt and Dom where chatting in a corner. Chris told Dom to put some pants on and a friendship was instantly formed. ´´

thanks for telling to enter to this article :LOL: :LOL:

´´Chris met fellow band members Matt My-bell-end-and-me and Demonic Coward in a brothel. Matt and Dom where chatting in a corner. Chris told Dom to put some pants on and a friendship was instantly formed. ´´

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

"Chris is married to the Greek Goddess of Sex, and has twenty-seven children, all named Dave. Actually, three of these children were fathered by Matt. The Matt-bastards can be distinguished by their pigeon-like tendencies, as well as the fact that they will eat nothing but bananas."

Archived