M is for Mattmobile

A is for Ark

T is for Terminator

T is for Twinkle dee dum da doo

H is for Hottie

E is for Ergonamattic (don't ask it came out)

W is for Wellbeing

J is for Joy to the world

A is for Awesome

M is for Matthew Bellamy

E is for Eden

S is for Sexaholics Resistance

B is for the Bells that rings afar from heaven waiting for thier god to return.

E is for bein an E

L is for Lust

L is for Lucky

A is for Animal Recreational Habitat Ressucutation(don't ask)

M is for Matthew Bellamy

Y is to help keep the X in shape to keep the females coming in to the universe to convert the dna to Matthews abilities *i think*

If anyone is able to do a better one than that go for it and almost all of it was just the first thing that came to mind

Matthew is that great he couldnt let a fan miss out on going to the BDO:musesign::musesign::musesign::\mm/::\mm/:

Matthew was the Notre Damus ;)

Chris: Dave # 4. What are you doing in here?

Mrs. W: Come to mommy, Baby.

Dave #4: You're NOT my MOMMY! *stops and turns to look at Dom and Dom sees the blue eyes of Dave # 4... blue like his eyes... and blue like Matt's*

Dom: (tears in his eyes) Davey? Are you really mine? *Dave nods*

Matt: Bloody hell. I'm a dad with Dom? *eyes shine with love at Dom*

Chris: DOn't you go forgetting about the 23 other Daves. Just because this one is Dom's...

Matt: *recalls the brown eyes of all the other Daves* No, Chris. You can't fool me anymore! These children don't belong to me, only Davey # 4 does... they belong to... to... :awesome:

:awesome: WHAT?! Lies! If I'd been F'ed by someone, I wouldn't be here which is exactly what I want!

Mrs. W: Don't worry, dear. An F from Chris is like a kiss from anyone else. Why do you think I never had any of his children? The man's a stiff.

:awesome: But... but... of course! It makes sense now. Only Matteh's love could kill me... Matt... these kids, they were ONCE yours... I'll take them from Chris and give them to you if you'll just do me this last favor...

Matt: No, :awesome:, I don't love you. Can't you see I'm finally happy? I have Dom and Davey... who I might rename after his mother, Dommy. I'm happy. Please, leave me be. I haven't felt like this since museisbliss10.

:awesome: I'm sorry I killed her! I was hoping you'd take revenge and kill ME!

Chris: I F... you? I think I'd remember that... *looks at :awesome: passionately*

:awesome: No, only Matteh's eyes can do that. You mean nothing to me! 23 children... when did this happen? Now I really want someone to kill me!

Chris: I've lost everything... it's all over for me.

Mrs W: Me, too.

Chirs: Baby? I miss you.

Mrs. W: Me too!

Mrs. W and Chris proceed to kiss (F...)

Plot: Usually people lose me... I've never lost anyone before. Mrs. W broke my heart! No one can mend it...

:awesome: *looks at Plooty* You could be my unintended choice to live my extended*

Plot: Really? :) You don't want to kill yourself anymore?

:awesome: *through clenched teeth* of course not. *thinking mwahaha one F from Plotty and I'm done for! I heard him and Mrs. W...*

Dom: I'm sorry, Davey... If I'd known... your father and I love you, alright?

Davey: Of course! I understand. First, I have a normal family with 23 brothers and sisters named Dave. Then, my parents are MAtt bellamy and Dom Howard... so wait, what's my last name?

Matt looks into Dom's eyes, the same eyes of their son. Matt: I've been meaning to ask you...

Dom: Yes?

Matt: Will you marry me?

Go on ahead, Mica! I know, it'd be a bestseller for sure!

*dom looks in a romantic way to matt and says:*

dom:YES! YES ! OF COURSE ILL MARRY YOU!!!

davey 4: yay! now ill have 2 gay parents, im not alone!

:awesome: :ok plooty.... can we show our love now?

plooty: of course!!!

*while mr and mrsW are f... awesome and plooty proceed to do it too but...:

morgan: WAIT! NO! PLOOTY! DONT LOSE YOURSELF!!!... ive been watching you from a distance HOURS ago but i didnt say anything... YOU ALL HEAR: awesome is a smiley used by everyone in the muse board, he was made so he could be used when you referre to smething ultra happy, but he's become mad... and plooty! DONT DO IT!!! DONT YOU SEE? YOU COME FROM MATTHEW JAMES BELLAMY!!! IF YOU F... AWESOME, MICAELAMS(your master),AND EVERYBODY IN THE THREADS WONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SHOW HOW HAPPY THEY ARE!(youll kill him!!!)!! , btw... dom... matt.....i always knew you were gay.... since that day... you know, when i saw you both chuckilng and flirting, and talking about some ''stuff''...

dom and matt: :stunned:

:awesome : i just wanted to die...

morgan: yes... but, dont you see you are important to us?

awesome :yes... but, i mean....

morgan: now... come with me and ill put you back again in the table of quick-smileys...

:awesome : NOOO!!! YOULL NEVER CATCH MEEEEEEE!!!!

micaelams: i GOT YOU!!! NOW IM YOUR MASTER!! I CAN NOW POST YOU AT TOTALLY INNAPROPIATE TIMES!!!

pikachu:pika pikahhh!!

matt: pikachu? is that really you??? YOU ARE SOOO INVITED TO OUR WEDDING!

*weeks passed and... at matt and dom's weeding...:

everyone was invited! everyone was there! : museisbliss10(weirdly alive), micaelams, nataly went too! since the truth was revealed, awesome was in a cage next to micaela, forgy was there, announcing his upcoming bday, mr and mrs W, matt's plot,morgan of course, and pikachu came with :rolleyes:...of course tom kirk came... to catch everything on film!

and the pope couldnt help but to look at the guests list and be like :pope:

museisbliss...please... a dramatic ending!

:awesome: :ok plooty.... can we show our love now?

morgan: WAIT! NO! PLOOTY! DONT LOSE YOURSELF!!!... ive been watching you from a distance HOURS ago but i didnt say anything... YOU ALL HEAR: awesome is a smiley used by everyone in the muse board, he was made so he could be used when you referre to smething ultra happy, but he's become mad... and plooty! DONT DO IT!!! DONT YOU SEE? YOU COME FROM MATTHEW JAMES BELLAMY!!! IF YOU F... AWESOME, MICAELAMS(your master),AND EVERYBODY IN THE THREADS WONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SHOW HOW HAPPY THEY ARE!(youll kill him!!!)!! , btw... dom... matt.....i always knew you were gay.... since that day... you know, when i saw you both chuckilng and flirting, and talking about some ''stuff''...

dom and matt: :stunned:

:awesome : i just wanted to die...

awesome :yes... but, i mean....

morgan: now... come with me and ill put you back again in the table of quick-smileys...

:awesome : NOOO!!! YOULL NEVER CATCH MEEEEEEE!!!!

micaelams: i GOT YOU!!! NOW IM YOUR MASTER!! I CAN NOW POST YOU AT TOTALLY INNAPROPIATE TIMES!!!

everyone was invited! everyone was there! : museisbliss10, micaelams, nataly went too! since the truth was revealed, awesome was in a cage next to micaela, forgy was there, announcing his upcoming bday, mr and mrs W, matt's plot,morgan of course, and pikachu came with :rolleyes:...of course tom kirk came... to catch everything on film!

xxatlowxx was at the wedding too! where do you think he got his avatar from?

: :ok plooty.... can we show our love now?

dom and matt: :

: i just wanted to die...

:yes... but, i mean....

: NOOO!!! YOULL NEVER CATCH MEEEEEEE!!!!

everyone was invited! everyone was there! : museisbliss10, micaelams, nataly went too! since the truth was revealed, awesome was in a cage next to micaela, forgy was there, announcing his upcoming bday, mr and mrs W, matt's plot,morgan of course, and pikachu came with :rolleyes:...of course tom kirk came... to catch everything on film!

and the pope couldnt help but to look at the guests list and be like :=

:awesome: (in the cage) and the Plot sat together but the Plot was between Morgan and :awesome: ... Morgan was acting as the personified condom to :awesome: and Plot's relationship for he knew if they F'ed, that :awesome: would die and the Plot would be lost forever.

Matt was standing at the end of the aisle looking gorgeous, his eyes soft as Davey 4 brought the rings down the aisle and the rest of the Daves, which :awesome: and Chris had been taking care of together while Mrs. W just watched, glad she was finally free from those brats, served as the flower girls, throwing roses and, for Matteh, mini bananas everywhere.

The real joy, however, was when Kirk emerged with Dom on his arm.

Kirk: you can do this, Dommy!

Dom: Thanks, Captain Kirk, you always know what to say.

They proceeded down the aisle until Dom and Matt were standing next to each other.

Pikachu would be the priest as he was one of the disciples of Bellamyism, the next big religion.

Pikachu: Hazah! We are gathered here today to marry... *sniffle* MATTEH! I can't do this! I can't be the one to let you sell your soul to this... this drummer! You deserve so much more. You deserve me!

Matt: Oh, not this again.

Dom: I've had it with people trying to take away my Matt! Mrs. W, get your ass up here!

Mrs. W went up to the altar. Mrs. W: Ok, Matt, even though you failed to F me, do you take Dom to be your... your... guiding light?

Matt: I do. Especially if he sings that to me tonight when we're...

Pikachu: OK! WE do NOT need to hear about what goes on behind closed doors.

The Plot: I still can't believe Chris and Matt F'ed....

Chris: It was ONE f'ing time! It's not like Mrs. W hasn't ever slept with a girl!

Mrs. W: Excuse me! I'm trying to marry these two here.

Mrs. W: Do you, Dom, take Matteh, to be your guiding light?

Dom: May I answer in song? *Mrs. W nodded* I do. Hopelessly, I'll love you endlessly. Hopelessly, I'll give you everything but I won't give you up, I won't let you down, and I won't leave you falling... if the moment ever comes.

:awesome: That's how I feel about you, Plotty.

Plot: Me too, baby. *thinking to himself how he must resist the urge to f :awesome:

Morgan: I'm watching you two. :ninja:

:awesome: Mica, can I please...?

Mice: NO! I told you, we here at the forum need you to express ourselves. There will be no self-destruction here.

:awesome: I'm so sexually frustrated!

Matt: Funny, I don't remember what that's like. Mrs. W?

Mrs. W: RIght. I know pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Bellamy. Damn you, Howard. It should have been me.

Gaia walked in. Gaia: What did you just say? Matteh was supposed to be MINE! But no, I left him because I always knew about his escapades with Dom. You think I don't have ears? Next time don't do it in the studio... right below our room.

Matt: Oh, F&^%! You weren't even invited!

Pikachu: Oooooh. @ Gaia

Gaia: *laughs* Oh hello, Pikachu... long time no see. Of course I remember...

Pikachu: *claps*

Matt and Dom kiss, turning :awesome: on even more!

:awesome: PLEASE! I WANT MATTEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Plot: *returns to Matt's pocket and sleeps like a baby*

Davey 4: yay! I have a little brother!

Dom: Another baby! So soon, Matt? Can we do this?

Matt: Of course we can, Dommy. Don't you know? Together we're invincible.

And together, Matt and Dom raised the Plot (which Matt never lost again) and Davey 4 while Gaia and Pikachu moved into Lake Como splitting the 23 remaining children, leaving Chris with the other half. He and Mrs. W eventually got back together once it was established that he was not as good as Matteh.

Matteh and Dom went on their honeymoon in Bora Bora where their third child was conceived: she came to be affectionately known Sarah.

As for :awesome: , after losing the plot, she became submissing to Mica and is now used at our disposal when we want to say we are feeling awesome, particularly in the PMT thread... which she enjoys, as it relieves some of the tension she has from not being able to kill herself.

P.S. Museisbliss10 was able to attend the wedding because she was resurrected by Matteh... don't ask how, we all know he has powers that exceed those of us lowly humans.

The End.

... Or is it? What happened to Tom Kirk, you asked? Well, he ended up being Spock's BFF and is currently Captain of the USS Enterprise.

Fin.

chris: WHAT? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :LOL:, and all this years.. ME thinking you guys where straight!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD! this is sooooo gonna be on facebook, twitter, google, magazines and.... THE MUSE BOARDS!! EVEN TOM MORELLO IS GONNA KNOW MATT! TOOOOMMM MORRREEEEELLLLLOOOO!!

dom: YAY :D

matt: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ok... ill make a deal with you guys... ill give you ALL an orgasm if you SHUT UP about this...

dom: NO! THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! FINALLY, THE TRUTH WILL BE REVEALED (i bet nataly will be really happy)

:awesome: NO! I WANT TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

chirs: NO WAY!! IM NOT ACCEPTING THIS OFFER! EWWWWW ----chris wife in the background shouting: I WILL! I WANT YOU MATT---

chris: :stunned:, OK. NOW I WILL TOTALLY POST THIS! *clik clik, blackberry*

matt: NOOOOOOO TOM MORELLO! YOU ARE THE BEST!!! I SWEAR IM NOT GAY

spiritual tom morello: yes you are matt... i cant belive a gay is fan of rage against the machine

dom: yes he is! *hmph* you homophobic

Me?, Why?!:LOL:

I am invided to ze wedding of the year!(btw all the story was fantastic!:LOL:)

:awesome: (in the cage) and the Plot sat together but the Plot was between Morgan and :awesome: ... Morgan was acting as the personified condom to :awesome: and Plot's relationship for he knew if they F'ed, that :awesome: would die and the Plot would be lost forever.

Matt was standing at the end of the aisle looking gorgeous, his eyes soft as Davey 4 brought the rings down the aisle and the rest of the Daves, which :awesome: and Chris had been taking care of together while Mrs. W just watched, glad she was finally free from those brats, served as the flower girls, throwing roses and, for Matteh, mini bananas everywhere.

The real joy, however, was when Kirk emerged with Dom on his arm.

Kirk: you can do this, Dommy!

Dom: Thanks, Captain Kirk, you always know what to say.

They proceeded down the aisle until Dom and Matt were standing next to each other.

Pikachu would be the priest as he was one of the disciples of Bellamyism, the next big religion.

Pikachu: Hazah! We are gathered here today to marry... *sniffle* MATTEH! I can't do this! I can't be the one to let you sell your soul to this... this drummer! You deserve so much more. You deserve me!

Matt: Oh, not this again.

Dom: I've had it with people trying to take away my Matt! Mrs. W, get your ass up here!

Mrs. W went up to the altar. Mrs. W: Ok, Matt, even though you failed to F me, do you take Dom to be your... your... guiding light?

Matt: I do. Especially if he sings that to me tonight when we're...

Pikachu: OK! WE do NOT need to hear about what goes on behind closed doors.

The Plot: I still can't believe Chris and Matt F'ed....

Chris: It was ONE f'ing time! It's not like Mrs. W hasn't ever slept with a girl!

Mrs. W: Excuse me! I'm trying to marry these two here.

Mrs. W: Do you, Dom, take Matteh, to be your guiding light?

Dom: May I answer in song? *Mrs. W nodded* I do. Hopelessly, I'll love you endlessly. Hopelessly, I'll give you everything but I won't give you up, I won't let you down, and I won't leave you falling... if the moment ever comes.

:awesome: That's how I feel about you, Plotty.

Plot: Me too, baby. *thinking to himself how he must resist the urge to f :awesome:

Morgan: I'm watching you two. :ninja:

:awesome: Mica, can I please...?

Mice: NO! I told you, we here at the forum need you to express ourselves. There will be no self-destruction here.

:awesome: I'm so sexually frustrated!

Matt: Funny, I don't remember what that's like. Mrs. W?

Mrs. W: RIght. I know pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Bellamy. Damn you, Howard. It should have been me.

Gaia walked in. Gaia: What did you just say? Matteh was supposed to be MINE! But no, I left him because I always knew about his escapades with Dom. You think I don't have ears? Next time don't do it in the studio... right below our room.

Matt: Oh, F&^%! You weren't even invited!

Pikachu: Oooooh. @ Gaia

Gaia: *laughs* Oh hello, Pikachu... long time no see. Of course I remember...

Pikachu: *claps*

Matt and Dom kiss, turning :awesome: on even more!

:awesome: PLEASE! I WANT MATTEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Plot: *returns to Matt's pocket and sleeps like a baby*

Davey 4: yay! I have a little brother!

Dom: Another baby! So soon, Matt? Can we do this?

Matt: Of course we can, Dommy. Don't you know? Together we're invincible.

And together, Matt and Dom raised the Plot (which Matt never lost again) and Davey 4 while Gaia and Pikachu moved into Lake Como splitting the 23 remaining children, leaving Chris with the other half. He and Mrs. W eventually got back together once it was established that he was not as good as Matteh.

Matteh and Dom went on their honeymoon in Bora Bora where their third child was conceived: she came to be affectionately known Sarah.

As for :awesome: , after losing the plot, she became submissing to Mica and is now used at our disposal when we want to say we are feeling awesome, particularly in the PMT thread... which she enjoys, as it relieves some of the tension she has from not being able to kill herself.

P.S. Museisbliss10 was able to attend the wedding because she was resurrected by Matteh... don't ask how, we all know he has powers that exceed those of us lowly humans.

The End.

... Or is it? What happened to Tom Kirk, you asked? Well, he ended up being Spock's BFF and is currently Captain of the USS Enterprise.

Fin.

i already made the awesome series thread!! im now posting this over there :awesome:

Matt Bellamy could make an infertile woman have twins.

Without Muse there'd be no Matt Bellamy? Rather, without Matt Bellamy, there'd be no music.

Christianity in the world is rapidly decreasing. The cause? They now worship Matt Bellamy.

Matt Bellamy doesn't have to heat his food. His proximity and hotness can cook it.

Matt Bellamy could wake someone up from a coma.

Matt Bellamy could put someone in a coma.

Girls lose their innocence when they look at Matt Bellamy.

Matt Bellamy knows the last digit of pi.

Matt Bellamy doesn't kill two birds with one stone. Matt Bellamy kills all birds, with two stones. The ones in his pants.

When Matt Bellamy wants an egg, he cracks open a chicken.

Count from one to ten. That's how long it would take Matt Bellamy to give you an orgasm...Fourty seven times.

Matt Bellamy had to stop washing his clothes in the ocean. The tsunamis were killing people.

A man once taunted Matt Bellamy with a bag of Lay's potato chips, saying "Betcha can't eat just one!" Matt Bellamy proceeded to eat the chips, the bag, and the man in one deft move.

In the first Jurassic Park movie, the Tyrannosaurus Rex wasn't chasing the jeep. Matt Bellamy was chasing the Tyrannosaurus AND the jeep.

Matt Bellamy did not "lose" his virginity, he stalked it and then destroyed it with extreme prejudice.

Matt Bellamy's pulse is measured on the richter scale.

For Matt Bellamy, every street is "one way". HIS WAY.

Matt Bellamy successfully seperated twins conjoined at the head by staring at them with his beautiful eyes. When they realized only one of them could have him, they separated themselves so they could fight over him.

People have often asked the England, What is your secret weapon against terrorists? We simply reply...Matt Bellamy.

Lightning never strikes twice in one place because Matt Bellamy is looking for it.

Matt Bellamy doesn't go at the speed of light. Light goes at the speed of Matt Bellamy.

Matt Bellamy is so bad he makes viruses sick. As such, Matt Bellamy is also responsible for the eradication of smallpox.

Matt Bellamy can split the atom. With his falsetto.

Matt Bellamy let the dogs out.

Matt Bellamy body temperature is 98.6 degrees... Celsius.

When Matt Bellamy is ready to wake up, he tells the sun to get the above the horizon.

Matt Bellamy invented the question mark.

Matt Bellamy trick-or-treated as himself as a child.

Matt Bellamy make onions CRY!!!

Matt Bellamy is not only a noun, but a verb.

When Matt Bellamy works out at the gym, he doesn't sweat. The weights do.

Matt Bellamy taught Michael Jackson the moonwalk.

Matt Bellamy knows Victoria's secret.

Matt Bellamy can drown a fish.

Matt Bellamy can strangle you with a cordless phone.

Matt Bellamy can delete the recycling bin.

Jesus can walk on water, but Matt Bellamy can swim through land.

God said let there be light. Matt Bellamy said say please.

Matt Bellamy can get a Black-Jack with one card.

It takes Matt Bellamy 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.

Matt Bellamy can squeeze orange juice from a banana.

So much win! :awesome::LOL:

As someone mentioned another thread and called me out on it (which I understand, now that I've re-read the rules) I'd like to apologize. It was just a bit of harmless fun, but yes, fanfiction is against the board rules, although that's not exactly the direction this was headed. It was just supposed to be a humorous exchange between two musers that got out of hand so I'm sorry if we offended anybody or anything like that. :$:$:$

As someone mentioned another thread and called me out on it (which I understand, now that I've re-read the rules) I'd like to apologize. It was just a bit of harmless fun, but yes, fanfiction is against the board rules, although that's not exactly the direction this was headed. It was just supposed to be a humorous exchange between two musers that got out of hand so I'm sorry if we offended anybody or anything like that. :$:$:$

yup... we are trully sorry :(

:awesome:<--- :D

Amen to that one musebliss on the other thoughts what would he be thinking about this thread???? i wreckon once he got over the shock he would laugh that laugh he does, you know the shame on you type...

I still cant believe at work busy as it was i had thoughts of muse fighting each other with spoons and the grin on my face might of looked a bit weird i mean think about it.

Once Matt Bellamy was having sex in a pick up truck, a bit of his sperm made it to the engine. This pick up truck is now known as Optimus Prime.

Mat Bellamy does not have crooked teeth. Everyone else’s teeth are simply too straight.

Matt Bellamy is able to make the sound of one hand clapping. The rest of humanity perceives this sound as a solar eclipse.

When Jeronimo jumps out of a plane he yells “Matt Bellamy”

When Matt Bellamy was driving he saw a sign that said, "Caution: Small Children Playing." So he slowed down, but then it occurred to him: Matt Bellamy isn't afraid of small children.

Matt Bellamy once tried to snowboard, however the snow promptly turned to water after wetting itself in excitement that the Matt Bellamy would be there.

If at first you don’t succeed, obviously your not Matt Bellamy

Matt Bellamy does not flirt, he folds his arms and smiles. Women within 50 feet of him are immediately inseminated.

Matt Bellamy drinks napalm to quell his heartburn

And my sig :D

Once Matt Bellamy was having sex in a pick up truck, a bit of his sperm made it to the engine. This pick up truck is now known as Optimus Prime.

Mat Bellamy does not have crooked teeth. Everyone else’s teeth are simply too straight.

Matt Bellamy is able to make the sound of one hand clapping. The rest of humanity perceives this sound as a solar eclipse.

When Matt Bellamy was driving he saw a sign that said, "Caution: Small Children Playing." So he slowed down, but then it occurred to him: Matt Bellamy isn't afraid of small children.

Matt Bellamy once tried to snowboard, however the snow promptly turned to water after wetting itself in excitement that the Matt Bellamy would be there.

Matt Bellamy does not flirt, he folds his arms and smiles. Women within 50 feet of him are immediately inseminated.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:happy::chuckle:

How can you come up with all these?? :LOL::awesome:

How can you come up with all these?? :LOL::awesome:

My brother thinks Chuck Norris is the bomb so i have heard alot of them. I change around the ones i remember and think up the rest when i'm bored. :happy:

Matt Bellamy uses pepper spray to spice up his steaks.

Matt Bellamy invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Awesomeness :awesome:

If you spell Matt Bellamy in scrabble, you win. Forever.

Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Mattatorship.

Archived