So, you've heard the clip, what do you think?  

318 members have voted

1. 1. So, you've heard the clip, what do you think?

• Best song on the album.
    • Er.. I mean it's okay. It may grow on me.
    • I can't wait to hear the rest of that guitar solo!!!
    • What the fuck @ 80s style production?
    • I hate it.

I think Muse should just release a cover of Rudolph the rednose reindeer for Christmas. :awesome:

Yeah, and maybe for the video, Dom could dress up like Rudolph and pull Matt and Chris in a sleigh! Chris could be Santa, and Matt could be a cute little elf. :happy: The possibilities are endless.

i dont think its that bad, but it sounds cheesy, and interrupts the building flow of the album

If you watch the making of DVD Muse said the point in it in parts is to sound cheesy, and I don't think it ruins the flow, the transition between CD and this is amazing, it's like the same song and it's nice before US as well.

Just my opinion of course.

:stunned::noey:

Heavy Riffs >>>>> Dull, generic, predictable, cheesy, power-ballads. :yesey:

I wouldn't say heavy. It still sounds flat to me. That and it's very much predictable too. Recognisable Muse Riffs comparable to older material. A simple verse, chorus, verse, chorus, breakdown, chorus, structure with a typical Muse rock outro. Change breakdown to solo and you could be describing Stockholm Syndrome or Hysteria. As it is it sounds like Dead Star/In Your World too, just minus that last chorus.

At best Guiding Light is quite distinctive for a Muse song. I can see people not liking the cheese, but Muse have been full of that since they started lol. I Belong to You is cheese too.

I wouldn't say heavy. It still sounds flat to me. That and it's very much predictable too. Recognisable Muse Riffs comparable to older material. A simple verse, chorus, verse, chorus, breakdown, chorus, structure with a typical Muse rock outro. Change breakdown to solo and you could be describing Stockholm Syndrome or Hysteria. As it is it sounds like Dead Star/In Your World too, just minus that last chorus.

At best Guiding Light is quite distinctive for a Muse song. I can see people not liking the cheese, but Muse have been full of that since they started lol. I Belong to You is cheese too.

Oh, i'm not one of those claiming it's a new Citizen Erased! The middle bits just too aimless and it's more solid than spectacular. But i'd still give Unnatural Selection a good 7 or 8/10, leaning towards the 8, cause that riff and verse are still damn good.

Guiding Light though i'd give a 5/10, if I was feeling generous... Which is about what i'd give Invincible too!

But I love I Belong To You! That's a ballad finally done well. It's like a mad carnival in a song. :LOL::happy: