So, you've heard the clip, what do you think?  

318 members have voted

1. 1. So, you've heard the clip, what do you think?

• Best song on the album.
    • Er.. I mean it's okay. It may grow on me.
    • I can't wait to hear the rest of that guitar solo!!!
    • What the fuck @ 80s style production?
    • I hate it.

Your having a laugh my friend Unnatural Selection pisses over both of them, that said Invincible is also far better than this dull affair.

Unnatural Selection is starting to remind me more of TSP and TOADA, and i've probably stated how much I dislike these two songs a million times on these forums. I do like Unnatural Selection, but it really isn't anything special and doesn't really stand out in the overall Muse music library. It sounds like old Muse material rather than just reminding me of old Muse material and so it looses a few marks in my book.

I don't find Guiding Light dull at all mind. I know a lot of people would agree with you, but I enjoy the song a lot actually. I wouldn't go as far as to say its one of their best, but I really like it.

Edited by Raiko

I like the song (and Invincible for that matter) but it does sound like a power eighties balled, I was driving last night listening to Resistance and I have to confess to winding up my windows when GL came on because I was sure everybody would think I was listenign to Best of the 80's not the new Muse album...

I like the song (and Invincible for that matter) but it does sound like a power eighties balled, I was driving last night listening to Resistance and I have to confess to winding up my windows when GL came on because I was sure everybody would think I was listenign to Best of the 80's not the new Muse album...

I used to do that.. now I crank Muse windows down everywhere I go :LOL:

This definately is a 80's style power-ballad, but it has an awesome guitar solo to go with it.

This is exactly what I think about it (shoot me if you like, but I can hear more than a touch of Roxette's 'It Must've Been Love' in the drum beat!!) :LOL::D

Think it's great though!

ok after my pretty short honeymoon period on this song (others are still in it :D)

i've had a pretty depressing revelation..

in my opinion, and after just listening to the both on a fluke through random ipod shuffle (unnatural) selection

instant messenger >>> this