So, you've heard the clip, what do you think?  

318 members have voted

1. 1. So, you've heard the clip, what do you think?

• Best song on the album.
    • Er.. I mean it's okay. It may grow on me.
    • I can't wait to hear the rest of that guitar solo!!!
    • What the fuck @ 80s style production?
    • I hate it.

*banishes to corner of shame* :LOL:

nah it's good you can enjoy cheeez, muse're cheesy as hell lately :p wish i did..

Haha noo not teh corner of shame! :'( It's good for now, but I'm sure after I hear this a dozen more times I'll see what everyone else is going on about! But I'll still resist(ance) joining in with the hate! :phu: lol.

Haha noo not teh corner of shame! :'( It's good for now, but I'm sure after I hear this a dozen more times I'll see what everyone else is going on about! But I'll still resist(ance) joining in with the hate! :phu: lol.

yesh i'd keep loving it as long as you can :D

....... there's a post in here somewhere of me saying i like/ love it....

I love the rest of The Resistance, but this song honestly just annoys me. It is made of cheese, but not the nice fresh stuff, rather the mouldy rotten piece that's been hidden in the back of the fridge for 25 years (That is, since the 80s :awesome:). There are some parts that aren't so bad, and I don't hate it like I did when I first heard it, but it's definitely my least favourite song. :(

I love it too, the melodies going on are verrrrrrrrry niiiiiiiiiice, particularly at the end of the song :happy:.

Wow, shocker coming from Clunge! :p

I think this song is the worst on the album, but I don't hate it at all. It's nice actually. It's this album's Feeling Good, as in it's the song that stops it getting solidly high scores all round from me.

+111111 this exactly! :happy:

I <3 the bass on this track and the POUNDING drum pattern. But yes, if not for this one, the whole of TR would get 11/10 from me! Instead, it gets 10 :p lol.

Wow, shocker coming from Clunge! :p

+111111 this exactly! :happy:

I <3 the bass on this track and the POUNDING drum pattern. But yes, if not for this one, the whole of TR would get 11/10 from me! Instead, it gets 10 :p lol.

For me it's better than Invincible, Exo-Politics and Soldier's Poem from the last album, and about as good as Starlight. That makes it a pretty acceptable song- that is, until it gets released as a successful single. Then I'll not like it, simply because people should be listening to the other much better songs on the album. :yesey:

Guest deceptive.cadence

Definitely my least favorite song of the album right now. It's steeped in too much synth; it's overbearing.

If Depeche Mode and Tears for Fears got together, this song would be the product.

But it will probably grow on me with more listens.