So, you've heard the clip, what do you think?  

318 members have voted

1. 1. So, you've heard the clip, what do you think?

• Best song on the album.
    • Er.. I mean it's okay. It may grow on me.
    • I can't wait to hear the rest of that guitar solo!!!
    • What the fuck @ 80s style production?
    • I hate it.

I like it because it blends so well with Collateral Damage and leads into US perfectly.

It's not one to actually be skipped on a first listen of the album because it messes up the continuity!

Oh and I do like the song for what it is, a stadium song that'll make for a better live/crowd pleasing track than an album one :yesey:

This is the only one on the Album I skip.. every time :D

Sounds like the theme tune i'd expect to Highlander.. whatever sequel number we're up to now. If as people are saying, the guitar solo makes the song, well thats all of about 20 seconds of the least impressive guitar solo Muse have done to date, so for me, it aint enough to save the song!

The Drum beat is good at least, so hopefully it will carry better live.

Rant over, the rest of the Album trounces this thankfully, and makes it all worth the money (when I finally get my legitimate copy through the post!!)

The more I listen to it, the more I think I like it .. It should have been a minute shorter though. The last verse or two go on too long and don't add anything to the song.

Completely agree.

I also think I belong to you should lose a minute from the end, might cut mine when I get the album.

Completely agree.

I also think I belong to you should lose a minute from the end, might cut mine when I get the album.

I think it should've ended after the little French singing bit. It kinda faded out and it would've been a cool ending but then it kicks in again. Although... the clarinet solo :LOL:

wrong thread

Correct me if i'm wrong but I think you're thinking of "I Belong to you/ Mon Coeur S'ouvre A Toi" which I actually currently have as my fav song on the Album ;)

I was replying to Olly who was talking about IBTY :LOL: but yeah wrong thread to be discussing it really. For the record I do rather like Guiding Light :)

Srsly, it's not bad at all. I really was expecting Invincible and Starlight crossbred but this is far more musically, lyrically and emotionally powerful than either of those two. Sure, it is a weaker track but it is by no means a duffer.

Lyrically and emotionally it's not too bad indeed, but musically it kinda just drools out of my speakers..

This was the only track on the resistance I wasn't sure about, it sounded like a filler, but then I read the lyrics! I've just read the lyrics - and now I want to bawl my eyes out! :( OMG! Just listened to and read the lyrics of Guiding Light and now listening to Unnatural Selection! OMG! This is quite some album!