If we're talking about A-side - albums/singles then - Liquid State (I hate the style and sound of it, sorry guys - I never would've listened to it if it hadn't been a Muse song) and I'm not at all a fan of In Your World - it's really a cheap song (on the other hand Dead Star is amazing), you're gonna hate me but even cheaper than GL and that is saying something because GL is really nothing special...

If we're talking about every Muse song - maybe Prague or the Hidden Track from Starlight single - but that may be bad on purpose :D

If we're talking about A-side - albums/singles then - Liquid State (I hate the style and sound of it, sorry guys - I never would've listened to it if it hadn't been a Muse song) and I'm not at all a fan of In Your World - it's really a cheap song (on the other hand Dead Star is amazing), you're gonna hate me but even cheaper than GL and that is saying something because GL is really nothing special...

If we're talking about every Muse song - maybe Prague or the Hidden Track from Starlight single - but that may be bad on purpose :D

There's a distinct lack of Overdue in this post.

Definitely Feeling Good, very boring and dead imo.

Not happy for Falling Down and Animals either :noey:

lol, no. Feeling good is good on record.

Falling Down is one of six songs from Showbiz I like. :happy:

Animals is just a great song...

Wait, why do I have to defend Animals in the Worst Muse song thread? :mad:

That song does never ever belong here. :noey:

ffs people. If my first reaction every time I enter this thread is "Oh God just leave it", you're really pushing it.

Getting so fucking bored of people trying to validate their opinions as more than just opinions. And don't give me any of that "We're just expressing OUR opinions of their opinions" crap.

Archived