To be honest, for me, the worst Muse song is a changing phenomenon.

For some time it was Blackout, then it was Guiding Light, now it is Endlessly, I belong to you and Falling away with you. Hoodoo is another one.

I notice that they tend to be the rather obscure songs that come across as a filler without its own character.

Ah, and very sorry Chris, I tend to skip your songs as well. They sound nice, but quite un-Muse and rather unsophisticated. Maybe you guys should try co-writing first?!? ;)

For some time it was Blackout, then it was Guiding Light, now it is Endlessly, I belong to you and Falling away with you. Hoodoo is another one.

I notice that they tend to be the rather obscure songs that come across as a filler without its own character.

Ah, and very sorry Chris, I tend to skip your songs as well. They sound nice, but quite un-Muse and rather unsophisticated. Maybe you guys should try co-writing first?!? ;)

Blackout, Hoodoo and Endlessly? Srs?

Used to hate Blackout as well. It's kind of grown on me now. Hate GL with a passion, as well as Save Me.

But I think Hoodoo is an absolute beast and is a perfect prelude to Knights. I really like IBtY as well up till the French part, when it loses all momentum... FAWY was one of the first Muse tracks I really loved. Had it on repeat for ages back in the day. :)

But seriously Overdue is shit. So is Falling Down. Can't listen to either of those songs.

The only one I dislike is Neutral Star Collision, maybe because of the link with that awfull serie... I love all the others, some a bit more, some a bit less, but all of them!

Ah yes! That song is so bad I have totally suppressed in my conscience!:LOL: You can indeed hear that this track has been written quickly just for the purpose of the film

Archived