I've never heard of Instant Messenger :$ I have a feeling if it's a Showbiz B side I probably won't like it. Might go find it on YT.

It's Pink Ego Box, just with a "You've got mail" thing at the beginning. Though you may well not have heard of PEB either. I can see why people might think it's shit but I really like it, it's got some great riffage at the end that comes out of nowhere (even though it doesn't really fit that well with the rest of the song).

It's Pink Ego Box, just with a "You've got mail" thing at the beginning. Though you may well not have heard of PEB either. I can see why people might think it's shit but I really like it, it's got some great riffage at the end that comes out of nowhere (even though it doesn't really fit that well with the rest of the song).

I didn't dislike it, which is a good thing as I rarely like a song I have never heard before. Not sure that I want to bother listening again though.

I think the fact that quite a lot of people disagree with each others choices (I personally love Endlessly and Soldier's Poem) is a good sign that there's not too many objectively bad songs, it's mostly opinionated

inb4 you get called ignorant/stupid/whatever for mentioning "objectively bad songs"

I think the fact that quite a lot of people disagree with each others choices (I personally love Endlessly and Soldier's Poem) is a good sign that there's not too many objectively bad songs, it's mostly opinionated

You are ignorant/stupid/whatever for mentioning "objectively bad songs".

No it's 100% opinionated.

But close enough.

Archived