sup m7s

what cables are you all using? i've been using pro co cables for quite a while and they're pretty nice..not entirely sure what speaker cables i have.

I just found this elixir cable which i think was included with that maton guitar... haven't had a chance to try it yet. seems pretty fancy.

the pro co is holding up quite well though.

Oh, and rotosound string users...how do you like them? i've only got their 12's for down tuning since i couldn't get that gauge from ernie ball at the time. haven't really used them that much, but i want to pick up a set of 10's to try.

Im thinking of buying a delay. I've only played on Boss DD-7, but I heard that the Line 6 DL4 is also very good.(Matt uses it,I think)

What do you think? And why ?:happy:

Thnx

Matt used the DL4 up until 2002. Try them both out see which you prefer, the DL4 is a bit unreliable in some peoples experiences!

Which delay does he use now then, after he stopped using the DL4 ?

absolution tour was the Line 6 Echo Pro rack unit, and Mod Pro filter unit. Can't remember the BHaR tour, I wasn't at all interested in his tone that tour because to be fair it was shite.

This tour he's been using the Line 6 M13 for TV appearances, I'm not sure what delay is in his full rig though.

Which programs should I get for my mac (I mean like guitar rig,cubase etc) ?

I heard that there are some good programs for/with guitar stuff that are goodd with mac.

Thnx :)

theres loads.. depends on your preferences and budget though!

guitar rig is nice for sketching out parts, for making music i also like to use cubase, max msp, kontakt, reaktor, massive, bfd and battery

Archived