Aww, thanks everyone! :D:$:happy:

I'll definitely be still doing toons of the band, just... maybe not such LONG stories. :LOL:

That's too bad it's over, but I'm looking forward to more, shorter toons.

:D:D:D I love all your cartoons!

I'm sad its over. Every bit was awesome.

:D :D :D

By the way, I think for your next cartoon you should do the one where a new bass player shows up and tries to usurp Chris' place in the band.

I also agree with someone else who said he should keep "trying to do Chris in". :LOL:

I'm sad its over. Every bit was awesome.

:D :D :D

By the way, I think for your next cartoon you should do the one where a new bass player shows up and tries to usurp Chris' place in the band.

I also agree with someone else who said he should keep "trying to do Chris in". :LOL:

Nah, if I do another one, the next one will be the Space Police/crazy alien abduction/extraterrestrial romantic rivalry thing. The bass player one, that would be a sort of parody of Chris breaking his wrist... again... and picking up some random kid on the road.

Wow, I just finished looking through your deviantart, and some of the stuff you can do with sharpies... is just amazing (that Blackout one was lovely). I have a hard enough time controlling my ultra fine ones for lineart... :LOL: You are a truly talented artist, and have a great sense of humor at that. :LOL:

Archived