Did a parody-ish thing of the Bliss video... aghhh I shouldn't be procrastinating. I've got geometry homework and a report on the festivals of Hokkaido due Monday. So doing this was probably not a good idea... AND YAY A FURTHER DELAY FOR THE NEXT PAGE!

brightideabliss5ia.png

My favourite. Brilliant stuff!

Well done on another brilliant page Strawb! I like how there's several small frames showing him tugging the scarf off :happy: But :ohmy: at Nettle's demise :(

I need to visit your site and read it all again, I'm forgetting what's happened :LOL::$

:stunned:

nettle - not even able to levitate or fly - a witch ?! :erm:

:noey:

incredible. and not the hypersensational ending nettle would have deserved ...

but i'm still curious about the rest of this adventure :D

Just wait, she'll now has her own role in the bliss2 video

why is matt bellamy shoving eggs up dom howard?

Because a^2 + b^2 = c^2. Der. :rolleyes:

(actually, it's just a bit of crude humor! having little brothers gives you a taste for it...)

Just wait, she'll now has her own role in the bliss2 video

:LOL: YES!

We were ahving a discussion in Main Muse about Matt in a flamenco dress dancing with Dom while Chris played the bassline, I would love to see a Strawb version of this, because the attempts of myself and Mort were pathetic (sorry Mort).:LOL:

Hehe, working on a Knights of Cydonia toon at the moment, but that sounds like a fun project to take on.... :D

And to Aoide... who said dead means the end? ;)

That's not the last you'll be seeing of her, according to some plans I have for more comics...

Basically copied from DA:

First off, I shall express my disgust with my scanner. :mad:

There's at least another INCH that it cropped off of the right side and about half an inch from the left side. And that was after mucking about with it, tis the best I could get it. Colors scanned SHIT. I'm very proud of this in real life... but peeved that I had to stick it on Photoshop for a while.

Anway, SPACE HORSES! :D

kocnu6.jpg

There's at least another INCH that it cropped off of the right side and about half an inch from the left side. And that was after mucking about with it, tis the best I could get it. Colors scanned SHIT. I'm very proud of this in real life... but peeved that I had to stick it on Photoshop for a while.

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/3429/kocnu6.jpg

Ace! :LOL:

kocnu6.jpg

:LOL: Great, one of your best so far. Me thinks.

Archived