Oooof, meant to get this up last night! Completely forgot.

But yeah... boring page. Just a bit of a bridge.

I have a feeling a lot of you won't like the ending.

But if I ever make more comics in the future and get to do the Gender Bender (Nettle's Revenge, hoohah!) one, this ending won't seem so bad anymore.

mp58md1.png

Notice- they're not bruised in the last panel, and Matt's hair is all flat. ;) You'll see why.

(By the way, Aoide, I'm working on a colored fennec! :D Sitting pose again.)

Mara-san!?

Gee, I haven't been here in a while.I...I...I have no excuse.:( For this reason I shall print all your cartoons all over me body!?!11@&"$ß?!

No, okay, actually can I just print some of them for t-shirts?:)

Sure! :D

Basically for everyone, as long as you ask to use something I'm fine with it.

Hello there to you all, I've just joined here and have noticed the artsy section :) I happen to like cartooning a lot, and recently some of my classmates have been requesting me to draw celebrities for them, which has led me to drawing Muse Cartoons for myself. I've just started out with this style and as of late have been trying to improve. I'd like to share them with you, and get an honest opinion, if you don't mind (visit my page to see other cartoons and drawings and rot, as well as full descriptions on the pictures):

aaaaalalalamuse4ru.png the first one...

myooooose6gt.png squash the ladybeetle!

pantyshot4gm.png just because I've noticed Matt's taken a lot of hits from wearing women's tops :LOL:

requestpodglet0uv.png this one was kind of a request...

Ack, hope these aren't too big... Sorry, I'm very new to forums. Please give feedback!

Wow, I thought I was a artist, that is hilarious, and to me it looks like matt is twitching in the 1st pic, does he have myxomatosis?

wow...my very first post...and it's not in the introduction or even the muse sub forums...look how much you've impressed me? and i'd bet it'll be the same for other newbs as well if yours is the first thread they stumble upon.

i'm not sure if it's just me, but the way i see it, you have a nice mix of styles there. like, a sorta east meets west thing. a lil bit of manga, a lil or western cartoon style and a bit of mtv...you took the best of these, mix them up and distort em enough til they've become something that's uniquely yours... and then you injected some pretty original humor, yet managing to somehow depict what the guys would be like had they been cartoons. i'd say what the guys do with their music, you do with your cartoons.

i also especially like the way you've darken the area around the eyes to give em the british sunken-eyed look (tho that could just be my impression).

nice, you've got a classic in the making there. will be waiting anxiously for your next page. ^^

p/s: and you seem to me like you're very mature for your young age. good on ya.

wow...my very first post...and it's not in the introduction or even the muse sub forums...look how much you've impressed me? and i'd bet it'll be the same for other newbs as well if yours is the first thread they stumble upon.

i'm not sure if it's just me, but the way i see it, you have a nice mix of styles there. like, a sorta east meets west thing. a lil bit of manga, a lil or western cartoon style and a bit of mtv...you took the best of these, mix them up and distort em enough til they've become something that's uniquely yours... and then you injected some pretty original humor, yet managing to somehow depict what the guys would be like had they been cartoons. i'd say what the guys do with their music, you do with your cartoons.

i also especially like the way you've darken the area around the eyes to give em the british sunken-eyed look (tho that could just be my impression).

nice, you've got a classic in the making there. will be waiting anxiously for your next page. ^^

p/s: and you seem to me like you're very mature for your young age. good on ya.

this is where my first post was too.:eek: XP

• 2 weeks later...

Archived