• 3 months later...

[ATTACH]14252[/ATTACH][ATTACH]14253[/ATTACH][ATTACH]14254[/ATTACH][ATTACH]14255[/ATTACH][ATTACH]14257[/ATTACH]

The one for Uprising looks somewhat wrong; I know. You can be assured that she is staring at the TEDDY, not the non-existent body part on the teddy.

And I KNOW the Sunburn picture is missing Chris. No, he is there. My big fat head is blocking him.

So don't go saying that I'm a Chris-hater. Because I am not. :moody:

And the quality on the last one sucked eggs.

In order:

Absolution (Apocalypse Please)

BHAR (Exo-Politics)

OoS (Bliss video)

TR (Uprising video)

Showbiz (Sunburn video)

As I promised at last my muse cartoons are ready!:happy:

They aren't vewy good.Actually I had a problem with scanning them first and then the colors looked faded but I'd post them anyways(even if I'm kinda ashamed of that:$).

Feel free to tell me your opinion and your suggestions about how I could make them better!;)

2livu52.jpg

dzthyc.jpg

..and the last one..

2f03drk.jpg

Edit:Sorry about my writing.If you can't figure out the letter ask me.

:pI think I will when I come up with something interesting(and funny).Even though anyone except of you and me will see them:stunned:

Wowww...I do not know what to say...I tried sooo hard not to laugh...(my mom is in a pissy mood)...

But, of course, I failed.:LOL:

I shall attempt to get some pictures on here soon...I do not have a scanner here at home.:(

Used my washed-up old cell phone (by that I mean it is not in service) to take these pictures. Thanks Sophia!!!

[spoiler=Artwork...][ATTACH]14357[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]14358[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]14359[/ATTACH]

Sorry about the white patches in the one with Matt's angel-wings coat...my older brother got to it and...ah...modified it in a non-Musey manner.:erm:

Paint program works miracles (but not very good ones) :LOL:

Muse in Roswell!!!

The one that looks like it was drawn on a paper bag, well, it was drawn on a paper bag. More specifically, a book cover made out of a paper bag.

Used my washed-up old cell phone (by that I mean it is not in service) to take these pictures. Thanks Sophia!!!

[spoiler=Artwork...][ATTACH]14357[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]14358[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]14359[/ATTACH]

Sorry about the white patches in the one with Matt's angel-wings coat...my older brother got to it and...ah...modified it in a non-Musey manner.:erm:

Paint program works miracles (but not very good ones) :LOL:

Muse in Roswell!!!

The one that looks like it was drawn on a paper bag, well, it was drawn on a paper bag. More specifically, a book cover made out of a paper bag.

:awesome: The third is my favourite!:LOL: Moarrrr!

Now I know you keep track of this dead thread too;)

Please!You should post some! I like your cartoons:happy: Maybeif you tried to use a camera?:erm: Well,I tried once(from my cell phone) but the quility was really bad so I don't really know what else to suggest you:stunned:

:awesome: The third is my favourite!:LOL: Moarrrr!

:awesome: I know RIGHT??? Hey when are you gonna post some more? I absolutely lurve yours.

Thanks Sophia!!! I really owe you one...you and me are keeping this thread alive.

Sooo...

Any ideas for the next one (I already drew one up but I need an idea for the next one)

HERE THEY ARE:

(the mime went so horribly wrong before it even started...:noey:)

[ATTACH]14367[/ATTACH][ATTACH]14368[/ATTACH]

:LOL: It took me a while to understand the second one but it's hilarious!!!

Thanks Sophia!!! I really owe you one...you and me are keeping this thread alive.

Sooo...

Any ideas for the next one (I already drew one up but I need an idea for the next one)

HERE THEY ARE:

(the mime went so horribly wrong before it even started...:noey:)

[ATTACH]14367[/ATTACH][ATTACH]14368[/ATTACH]

:LOL::LOL: Τhe second one is hilarioys!

:awesome: I know RIGHT??? Hey when are you gonna post some more? I absolutely lurve yours.

I really don't know excactly:erm: I don't have anything funny in mind right now...

These are not original but the coloring-in is. One of them I sent to the aurora (take a wild guess), and she likes it (even though Paint screwed up and cut the last line of the M out of the save).

Sooo...enjoy!!!

[spoiler=Princess...Dom???]princess-aurora-coloring-pages-12.jpg

[spoiler=Powerpuff Musers!!!]powerpuff-girls-coloring-page-15.gif

[spoiler=PowerFangirls]soyourefangirlsnow.jpg

Find something out of place in the last one. I dare you to. My lips are (somewhat) forever sealed on this one. :happy:

Edit: I must also add these...you can thank my friend Shana for this post (they are not original work but i colored them in so I guess they are...one IS original and another contains an original edit...)

CinderellaMatt.jpg

ooh.png

whatshallisaynow.gif

I was suddenly mused.

I USED IT IN A SENTENCE!!! :dance:

Archived