These are not original but the coloring-in is. One of them I sent to the aurora (take a wild guess), and she likes it (even though Paint screwed up and cut the last line of the M out of the save).

Sooo...enjoy!!!

[spoiler=Princess...Dom???]princess-aurora-coloring-pages-12.jpg

[spoiler=Powerpuff Musers!!!]powerpuff-girls-coloring-page-15.gif

[spoiler=PowerFangirls]soyourefangirlsnow.jpg

Find something out of place in the last one. I dare you to. My lips are (somewhat) forever sealed on this one. :happy:

Edit: I must also add these...you can thank my friend Shana for this post (they are not original work but i colored them in so I guess they are...one IS original and another contains an original edit...)

CinderellaMatt.jpg

ooh.png

whatshallisaynow.gif

I was suddenly mused.

I USED IT IN A SENTENCE!!! :dance:

:awesome: The Dom Princess is amazing!

Did you draw them on Computer?

Attempting to draw one :)

Should be done soon.

I suck at drawing :LOL::yesey:

:yesey:Do it!Seriously!

We need moar talented musers in this thread!;) Not that we don't have great talent here:erm::p

Weeeeell.I managed to think of a good plot for a comic and I drew the first page.

I had some problems in drawing this time since I had just taaken a shower so my hair was wet and I wet the paper I was drawing and I destroyed it:facepalm:

No,no I'm kidding!(not about that I wet the paper:stunned: )

So,here it is!

jb4h6w.jpg

Enjoy:)

These are not original but the coloring-in is. One of them I sent to the aurora (take a wild guess), and she likes it (even though Paint screwed up and cut the last line of the M out of the save).

Sooo...enjoy!!!

[spoiler=Princess...Dom???]princess-aurora-coloring-pages-12.jpg

[spoiler=Powerpuff Musers!!!]powerpuff-girls-coloring-page-15.gif

[spoiler=PowerFangirls]soyourefangirlsnow.jpg

Find something out of place in the last one. I dare you to. My lips are (somewhat) forever sealed on this one. :happy:

Edit: I must also add these...you can thank my friend Shana for this post (they are not original work but i colored them in so I guess they are...one IS original and another contains an original edit...)

CinderellaMatt.jpg

ooh.png

whatshallisaynow.gif

I was suddenly mused.

I USED IT IN A SENTENCE!!! :dance:

I did not draw these. I got coloring pages online and used Paint to fill them in. Bubbles and Buttercup switched colors because they became Musers. And the last one goes out to all the fangirls of this forum. :happy:

Attempting to draw one :)

Should be done soon.

I suck at drawing :LOL::yesey:

I suck too but I tried to draw something and I ended up drawing the Muse logo and a zeta on it eating a banana!:facepalm:

Weeeeell.I managed to think of a good plot for a comic and I drew the first page.

I had some problems in drawing this time since I had just taaken a shower so my hair was wet and I wet the paper I was drawing and I destroyed it:facepalm:

No,no I'm kidding!(not about that I wet the paper:stunned: )

So,here it is!

jb4h6w.jpg

Enjoy:)

That's great!!!:D Can't wait for the next! I hope nothing will happen to Matteh...:ninja:

I suck too but I tried to draw something and I ended up drawing the Muse logo and a zeta on it eating a banana!:facepalm:

That's great!!!:D Can't wait for the next! I hope nothing will happen to Matteh...:ninja:

Mwahahah! I wouldn't hurt Matteh with my imagination:(

I hope I'll manage finish the second(and maybe third?) page b4 lessons begin:facepalm:

Hey everyone :happy: I shall be starting a comic. I admit, it will take a while to finish. School started last week, and I already have heavy homework loads, and I am having trouble being Muse-d about where this comic is actually going (haha I inserted them into everyday conversation...beat THAT :dance:).

It's based off the SFA video. If anyone has any ideas, then please. Share.

Don't be afraid what your mind conceives. Go all out with the ideas. I just need ideas.

Maybe their long long trip until they are to this creepy red planet or something? :p

The second page is ready and now I'm working on the third one!(The second end up so colorful! I'm pwoud!:happy: ).I may draw the front cover too,if I have free time because of english lessons homework.Too much homework already:facepalm:

I think I'm posting them next week.Cheers!;)

(Better now.Thanks!)

:awesome: I wanna know their story!!!

Well I shall finish the cover page and probably start on the second and third tomorrow. I have school off Monday so, when my homework is done, I shall start on the fourth. I think you shall be amused with the cover page...:LOL:

(I used them secretly .................................................................^ in a sentence. Beat that. :chuckle:)

edit: COVER PAGE DONE!!!

[spoiler=Cover Page]p_00845.jpg

:awesome:

:( I can't post the next 2 pages because my scanner broke down:facepalm: Since it's fixed I'll try make page 4 until school starts.Then I'll be drawing only on weekends when I have free time.

I've been thinking of it for some days and I think I should make a new thread for my comic since this one was made for the Nettle comic(and also mine can't compare that one so yeah).

I think Page2 and Page3 will be posted there!;)

• 6 months later...
Hello there to you all, I've just joined here and have noticed the artsy section :) I happen to like cartooning a lot, and recently some of my classmates have been requesting me to draw celebrities for them, which has led me to drawing Muse Cartoons for myself. I've just started out with this style and as of late have been trying to improve. I'd like to share them with you, and get an honest opinion, if you don't mind (visit my page to see other cartoons and drawings and rot, as well as full descriptions on the pictures):

aaaaalalalamuse4ru.png the first one...

myooooose6gt.png squash the ladybeetle!

pantyshot4gm.png just because I've noticed Matt's taken a lot of hits from wearing women's tops :LOL:

requestpodglet0uv.png this one was kind of a request...

Ack, hope these aren't too big... Sorry, I'm very new to forums. Please give feedback!

I'M DYING OF LAUGHTER! DYING, I TELL YOU!

you are the coolest person ever. seriously.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
hii!!

maybe could you guys help me?

I'm making a comic and I need some enemies for Muse!!!!

I'm out of ideas

anybody???

please help me I really can't find something!!

Radiohead,

Stereophonics

Illuminati

Justin Beiber

Madonna

Sebastian Coe (recent olympic thing)

People that ask Muse to mime at shows / tv performance

that should get you started

Archived