Hello there to you all, I've just joined here and have noticed the artsy section :) I happen to like cartooning a lot, and recently some of my classmates have been requesting me to draw celebrities for them, which has led me to drawing Muse Cartoons for myself. I've just started out with this style and as of late have been trying to improve. I'd like to share them with you, and get an honest opinion, if you don't mind (visit my page to see other cartoons and drawings and rot, as well as full descriptions on the pictures):

aaaaalalalamuse4ru.png the first one...

myooooose6gt.png squash the ladybeetle!

pantyshot4gm.png just because I've noticed Matt's taken a lot of hits from wearing women's tops :LOL:

requestpodglet0uv.png this one was kind of a request...

Ack, hope these aren't too big... Sorry, I'm very new to forums. Please give feedback!

That is awesome. Although I do have to say that Matt in the first picture looks like Billie Joe out of Green Day (no complaints - I like Green Day as well as Muse :D ).

Heheh, yes, that was my first drawing in this style, and everyone who saw it said the same thing :p Green Day is full of much specialness :D

Oh, and many many fluffy, shiney thanks to you guys for taking the time to look at this stuff :happy: HUGS FOR ALL!!!!

These drawings are very very cool! :D

Maybe it's a good idea to concentrate more on the faces, to make them even more recognizable?

I'm not trying to annoy you by saying this, cos I like your drawings very much. It's just some advice.

These drawings are very very cool! :D

Maybe it's a good idea to concentrate more on the faces, to make them even more recognizable?

I'm not trying to annoy you by saying this, cos I like your drawings very much. It's just some advice.

Woo, actually, I love constructive comments like this :D

You've made my day!

*does a little dance*

Archived