Hello there to you all, I've just joined here and have noticed the artsy section :) I happen to like cartooning a lot, and recently some of my classmates have been requesting me to draw celebrities for them, which has led me to drawing Muse Cartoons for myself. I've just started out with this style and as of late have been trying to improve. I'd like to share them with you, and get an honest opinion, if you don't mind (visit my page to see other cartoons and drawings and rot, as well as full descriptions on the pictures):

aaaaalalalamuse4ru.png the first one...

myooooose6gt.png squash the ladybeetle!

pantyshot4gm.png just because I've noticed Matt's taken a lot of hits from wearing women's tops :LOL:

requestpodglet0uv.png this one was kind of a request...

Ack, hope these aren't too big... Sorry, I'm very new to forums. Please give feedback!

They are really good! Hahaha they are really good! I'm gonna show my friend Daisy, she loves all that stuff!

That is awesome. Although I do have to say that Matt in the first picture looks like Billie Joe out of Green Day (no complaints - I like Green Day as well as Muse :D ).

Hello there to you all, I've just joined...

Sorry, I'm very new to forums. Please give feedback!

Wow... That's not half bad... Congrats! yesey.gif

they're great! i love matts panties! and the look of concentraction on his face whilst ramming eggs up dom's ass is so cute! :D

They are ace! I love the one of Matt jumping, and you managed to draw Dom so well! I find it sad that I recognize their clothes in the first and second picture!! Hahah I look at too many pictures

That is awesome. Although I do have to say that Matt in the first picture looks like Billie Joe out of Green Day (no complaints - I like Green Day as well as Muse :D ).

Heheh, yes, that was my first drawing in this style, and everyone who saw it said the same thing :p Green Day is full of much specialness :D

Oh, and many many fluffy, shiney thanks to you guys for taking the time to look at this stuff :happy: HUGS FOR ALL!!!!

These drawings are very very cool! :D

Maybe it's a good idea to concentrate more on the faces, to make them even more recognizable?

I'm not trying to annoy you by saying this, cos I like your drawings very much. It's just some advice.

These drawings are very very cool! :D

Maybe it's a good idea to concentrate more on the faces, to make them even more recognizable?

I'm not trying to annoy you by saying this, cos I like your drawings very much. It's just some advice.

Woo, actually, I love constructive comments like this :D

You've made my day!

*does a little dance*

well i think your comics are soo great and funnies...you could send them to tom kirk :D

i did a draw of matt last year, it was very cool! if i found it in the web, i`ll put it here!

Woo, actually, I love constructive comments like this :D

You've made my day!

*does a little dance*

Haha, cool, I'm glad you liked my comments :D

wanna see more!!!

well that's true chris could be a bit more realistic for example ;)

but chris' big ass fro is teh bestest. :'(

i'm still devastated that he got rid of it.